All ilan EA versions.

scarface

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: All ilan EA versions.

Hi sir scarface :) ..thanks for the ilan versions :D ..in some post in some thread you mentioned that ilan 1.6 with no MM with 0.1 would doing good..is that true? :-?

Hi,

Good day,

You don't need to believe me. You can try it yourself and backtest it first to see how it goes.

I will be waiting for your results if you decided to test it either on a forward test demo or backest.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Good day,

Today I want to present you something that some traders were asking about.

[spoiler:1phu74c6]http://www.mediafire.com/?zujlwmk0a2d[/spoiler:1phu74c6]

This folder has all ilan EA collection that you can use on your MT4.

You can test them on all currency pairs especially low range currency such as EURCHF any time frame.

I hope you can find these files useful. Also, try please to share your backtest or forward test if you can.

Best wishes,

Thank you very much Scarface!

Action Kudded...

Hi guys,

I just want to rise this thread again so new traders get the advantages of it.

I hope we can hear some opinions about backtest or forward test or live results if possible.

Best wishes for all.

HI,

One guy tested in live account with one of Ilan version and the result is good (see: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/rolfwidmer/alpari-live/3596). He recommended euchf pairs 1 hour. However he did the optimization. For his Ilan version check here: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/1245-ilan-1-6-improved-must-have-feature.html. I notice his version is a bit different from what have been posted here.

Can anyone share how to do optimization?

Yes, it is true. There are many of them. However, each one has unique advantage. You should know by yourself which one fits your needs. I can't recommend you any specific one because your needs are different from my needs. I'm an aggressive person; I like to take even a very high risk and I have no problem with that. If I know 90% that this EA is going to make 7K from 1K in one night with high risk, I would go for it without hesitation. My way is weird, but worth it. When I could make such money, I take out 1K from whatever I made, and then go with changing the risk from time to time according to my understanding for the market.

" This is actually a tip".

I hope my point of view is clear.

I totally agree with Scarface.

The trick with this EA:

- Determine which version fits your needs/objectives

- Optimize for your pair of choice and broker

- Let it run on relatively small account

- Turn EA off a few hours before big news that could affect your trading pair

- Withdraw your initial investment and/or profits on regular basis

If you follow these steps, this can be a highly profitable EA.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

HI,

One guy tested in live account with one of Ilan version and the result is good (see: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/rolfwidmer/alpari-live/3596). He recommended euchf pairs 1 hour. However he did the optimization. For his Ilan version check here: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/1245-ilan-1-6-improved-must-have-feature.html. I notice his version is a bit different from what have been posted here.

Can anyone share how to do optimization?

Hi,

Good day,

I'm glad to see some comments on my threads. well, I heard there is some slight improvement on one of ilan EAs. I guess it is this one:

[spoiler:25qa5iz2]http://rapidshare.com/files/320652014/Ilan16_PipStepRSI_v2.mq4.html[/spoiler:25qa5iz2]

I'm not 100% sure it is the same one, but I found it in my HD.

Anyways, you can check and test it and see how things would go.

Thanks for the links. It seems he is a smart person. I believe he/she chose a good pair and based on it chose one of the EAs and then optimized it, and finally went to run it on real account 8-) I like smart people.

You don't need to concentrate on whether the version is improved or not, all what you need to be concerned about is: what and how you want to make money based on these EAs??

Best wishes,

I totally agree with Scarface.

The trick with this EA:

- Determine which version fits your needs/objectives

- Optimize for your pair of choice and broker

- Let it run on relatively small account

- Turn EA off a few hours before big news that could affect your trading pair

- Withdraw your initial investment and/or profits on regular basis

If you follow these steps, this can be a highly profitable EA.

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification 8-)

Actually you gave traders very valuable information. And I would say if they know how to follow these guide lines I guess there would be a lot of winners in FX.

Thanks again man, and keep digging forex.

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface,

Just want to know your opinion on this:

Do you prefer illan EA or Zigzag martingale EA (10p3) you posted couple months ago on EurCHF.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Good day,

Are you asking me this question?? :-?

well, let me ask you the same question then. if you have 5 real accounts with different brokers, which EA would you use and why???

The answer is easy. I have some criteria that I follow like high risk if the profit is granted so I would use any smart martingale EA like those you mentioned. so I would you Zigzag with at least 10k on 40~60% risk, and use ilan with 30~60% risk. This is one of my needs.

Now, if you look at both EAs you will find something unique in each of them. Zigzag is good for low range price and the risk is high or medium, and ilan is for all cases.

I guess it is more than clear now :D

Best wishes,

Hi All,

Good day,

It seems that there are some people who downloaded the link above and didn't comment on the EA. :-?

Anyways, here is the EA again and I hope I hear some comments.

You don't need to kudo me or thank me as well, I just need to hear opinions and sharing results.

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/321216894/Ilan16_PipStepRSI_v2.mq4.html[/url] 

Best wishes,

For good sake, anyone please mirror it, RS just piss me off for years to come if 2012 doomsday doesn't wash the server off to 5000 feet deep into sea.

Hi,

Calm down my friend. I just did that because I know some people will download and never comment, that's why I uploaded it on rapishare and I know the link is going to be dead after 10 downloads.

O.k, I hope this time I hear some comments. I guess I need to think about it before sharing anything next time.

Good luck.

Thanks Scarface for the file, will take time to backtest and post back.

Mirrored for everyone else

http://sharebee.com/06386065

Hi,

Good day,

Thanks for helping me out uploading the EA on different link. I actually intended to do that so it is like a warning to traders that they need to comment 8-) otherwise, no more sharing stuff. :D

Best wishes,

Scarface-

Thanks for posting these versions.

My approach is quite different from yours ...I'm. ultra conservative. I've been forward testing 1.6 on my $1000 account, but have shut everything down; i.e., LotExponent 1.0, Lots 0.1, MaxTrades 4, UseEquityStop True, and Total EquityRisk 10. All others default and timeframe EURCHF H1. As the account grows, I'll become more venturesome.

So far, these setttings have produced 7.5% since 12-13-09.

I had Ilan 1.6 on a $5000 demo account before that and from 11-27-09 until 12-11-09 it produced a $962.01 profit. Note however, I was trading at default from 11-27 to 12-02 when my margin became limited and I changed the settings to the ones shown in the test above.

So far, 1.6 has been a consistent producer using these settings.

WRT 1.58-1.6, at the default it blew my account. I'm now testing with more conservative settings. Also started testing Ilan 1.6 Pip[stepRSI V2 with conservative settings. So far looks good.

Scarface-

Thanks for posting these versions.

My approach is quite different from yours ...I'm. ultra conservative. I've been forward testing 1.6 on my $1000 account, but have shut everything down; i.e., LotExponent 1.0, Lots 0.1, MaxTrades 4, UseEquityStop True, and Total EquityRisk 10. All others default and timeframe EURCHF H1. As the account grows, I'll become more venturesome.

So far, these setttings have produced 7.5% since 12-13-09.

I had Ilan 1.6 on a $5000 demo account before that and from 11-27-09 until 12-11-09 it produced a $962.01 profit. Note however, I was trading at default from 11-27 to 12-02 when my margin became limited and I changed the settings to the ones shown in the test above.

So far, 1.6 has been a consistent producer using these settings.

WRT 1.58-1.6, at the default it blew my account. I'm now testing with more conservative settings. Also started testing Ilan 1.6 Pip[stepRSI V2 with conservative settings. So far looks good.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your results. This is a very appreciated thing that I want traders to do.

I would say if your account is 1K so you don't need to risk wiith 10%. You can start with 0.01 on a low range currency with 10 Step distance and see how it goes.

In addition, you have the other EAs if you like. I know some of them can double the account in 2 days. All you need to know is how to make these EAs your friends.

Best wishes, and thanks again for sharing.

Crushbeat,

I ran optimization for illan. There are no consistent settings. I mean there are no set and forget settings with this bot. You have to consistently monitor the account and withdraw the profits and be ready for account to get blown at some point.

Even on EURCHF a big move can blown the account. If you make it ultra conservative like 5k with 0.01, then the profits are not significant. So it all depends on the trader and the level of risk he/she can tolerate.

If you are looking for something consistent in longrun use robominer.

Can anyone recommend a good broker to use with Ilan?. Would Alpari UK be ok?

Hi revan,

Good day,

How about Fx Solution Au or UK. Try them on demo and see how it goes.

I like this broker. It has some great qualities.

Best wishes,

Hi Yarman,

Good day,

It is good to see you again man. I still don't know why your nickname changed to black :-/

Sorry about the rapidshare link. I do that only when I'm in a hurry.

Here it is again:

hxxp://haxbox.stashbox.org/v/738184/Ilan16_PipStepRSI_v2.mq4

if the above link didn't work, here is another one:

hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/?wjbd4jnnm2h

If there is any question, please let me know as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

• 1 month later...

if this EA can daily profit $40.00 based on a $500.00 account trading 0.01 its already very good. and every day restart the EA again and again everyday for $40.00/day

Hi,

Good day,

I believe you can make more than that if you just think a little bit more on how to use it.

First, think how many pairs you will use on and why??

The answer is easy. Since it is a martingale EA, then you need a reverse pair, right?? say you will use EURUSD as a main pair,then the best reverse choice would be .... say USDCHF since they always go in reverse direction. Now say you will use another pair like GBPUSD, is there a reverse for this currency?? maybe there is, and maybe not. I hope this point is clear now, and I don't need to explain more.

Now if you know the direction of trend of market for say EURUSD, for me as 22nd Feb, 2010 I see it going down maybe till 1.30xx more or less, and it could reach as well 1.28xx , why do I say that?? well, in such a case we need to use a specific EA, which is say ilan Double... why?? it places two positions in both sides. and since you know the general trend direction, in this case you need to increase the lot for sell comparing to buy lot. say for buy 0.01 and for sell 0.03. I will leave you the distance between positions, but make sure the distance for sell is closer than for the buy positions.

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes for all.