The Wavy Tunnel method

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New download link

jjrr: Yes, this the one by Jody Samu@ls & Tim C@meron when they were part of FX Trainer a few years back. Tim, IMHO, was one of very few honest people that belonged to FX Trainer. Tim may have brought it with him to FX Course when started teaching for them.

thank you very much for your patient clarification skid-z. always appreciate a reply different than "don't be lazy! google it yourself!". kudos given.

james

New download link

jjrr: Yes, this the one by Jody Samu@ls & Tim C@meron when they were part of FX Trainer a few years back. Tim, IMHO, was one of very few honest people that belonged to FX Trainer. Tim may have brought it with him to FX Course when started teaching for them.

I attached it to 1H chart and can not stop my excitement how it works! Has somebody better manual for it? The other EMAs like 169, 144, and 12 are not explained properly. But the tunnel 34 EMAs works like miracle. I would already make some money if traded today. For sure worth to explore further!

Cheers Hermes

Hermes. Just watch how price reacts to the upper, middle, & lower 34 EMA's for a week and you will see how you can make entries/exits from it. I believe the other EMAs are simply used to determine trend and trade direction (the trend is your friend, right?).

I attached it to 1H chart and can not stop my excitement how it works! Has somebody better manual for it? The other EMAs like 169, 144, and 12 are not explained properly. But the tunnel 34 EMAs works like miracle. I would already make some money if traded today. For sure worth to explore further!

Cheers Hermes

Here the Vegas Tunnel Method reference explained the tunnel (EMAs 169,144) and EMA12:

hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?68plc77dr0jo46a

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op6PY_eJZqU

Edited by KelvinHand

Cheers Hermes

Here my understanding - 2 systems combined together.

144/169 EMAs is the tunnel

34EMA H/L/C is the Wave

12EMA is the Filter.

Yesterday, the Price break down the Tunnel, retrace back and resisted by the Tunnel. Just happen it also paused by the Wave.

You can also see that when Vegas Method cannot be applied, the Raghee's Wave Technique can come into play.

http://i.imgur.com/jNRmR.jpg

May be somebody learned or traded this Wavy Tunnel Method. Need your further comments and information.

Because the Document did not provide much chart examples, Hope the above chart serve to help you to clear the doubt

Edited by KelvinHand

I don't have any experience with this method and I checked only 3 x 34 and 12 EMA. When the price and 12 EMA cross the 34 tunnel there is a trade possibility. Check the 12 EMA slope for range trend (if horizontal)! It could be combined also with Ichimoku indicator, the Ichimoku channel acts almost like 34 Channel.

When you ad the 169 & 144 EMA's the chart is overcrowded. The 169 & 144 act also as channel and we don't need 2 channels to look at. I would use them on higher TFs like Daily, not on 1H TF.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

I don't have any experience with this method and I checked only 3 x 34 and 12 EMA. When the price and 12 EMA cross the 34 tunnel there is a trade possibility. Check the 12 EMA slope for range trend (if horizontal)! It could be combined also with Ichimoku indicator, the Ichimoku channel acts almost like 34 Channel.

When you ad the 169 & 144 EMA's the chart is overcrowded. The 169 & 144 act also as channel and we don't need 2 channels to look at. I would use them on higher TFs like Daily, not on 1H TF.

Hermes

I could not google more info on the "The Wavy Tunnel method", merely showing what my opinion on the given document, from the gathering of Vegas info from various sites. Look simple to me with the setup and the FIB-EMAs look liked pivot lines.

Still hope to had some experience user to share some light.

hxxp://codebase.mql4.c0m/source/4467

hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?u4oiuroz1zgzb60

Edited by KelvinHand

Cheers Hermes

you can also use them as targets/moving support & resistance

thank you very much for your patient clarification skid-z. always appreciate a reply different than "don't be lazy! google it yourself!".

james

The problem is = YOU are LAZY indeed to do a quick search. And secondly you join indo investasi for 2 YEARS ! You don't know how to click the Thanks button to show your appreciation ? Oh come on boy ! Don't just leech.

• 7 months later...