(REQ) Forex Mastery Course and tools

Re: (REQ) Forex Mastery Course and tools

This one gets released Tuesday

would be great if someone could share

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Time is ticking..

Forex Mastery goes live in less than 24 hours!

At 12 Noon to be exact tomorrow (Tuesday), the

the much anticipated Forex Mastery System goes

on sale for the first time ever..

h**p://www.F0rexMastery.com

• 4 weeks later...

Re: (REQ) Forex Mastery Course and tools

even if you download this file, you won't be able to use it because

first - you need to get verified from their server

second - once you get verified, then it downloads resources directly from their server and need to update frequently..

So i guess the only way to get your hands on this is to purchase.. maybe i can be wrong.. but that's what I heard from

my friend who purchased the actual package.

It is not a simple EA or robot to download..

hope this info helps..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As I have pointed out in another thread here... the sling-shot is just 3 stochastic single lines with three different periods. The momentum I have not identified yet, but looks like a T3MA of momentum. The $2.5K price tag is hopefully for the cost of training. They shouldn't be charging for publically available indicators.

Carl

MarketCycle-360.com

Yup

Yup, here it is in the code:

int g_period_140 = 8;

int g_period_144 = 3;

int g_slowing_148 = 3;

int g_color_152 = Blue;

int g_style_156 = STYLE_SOLID;

int gi_160 = 2;

int g_period_164 = 16;

int g_period_168 = 3;

int g_slowing_172 = 3;

int g_color_176 = Green;

int g_style_180 = STYLE_SOLID;

int gi_184 = 3;

int g_period_188 = 34;

int g_period_192 = 3;

int g_slowing_196 = 3;

g_ibuf_228[l_shift_32] = iStochastic(Symbol(), Period(), g_period_140, g_period_144, g_slowing_148, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, l_shift_32);

g_ibuf_232[l_shift_32] = iStochastic(Symbol(), Period(), g_period_164, g_period_168, g_slowing_172, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, l_shift_32);

g_ibuf_236[l_shift_32] = iStochastic(Symbol(), Period(), g_period_188, g_period_192, g_slowing_196, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, l_shift_32);

MarketCycle-360.com

Here you go:

The scanner will not work until the market opens, so we'll have to wait until Sunday night.

I have not tested it due to the weekend, so I don't know if it works.

The expert goes in the expert folder, and the indicators go into the indicators folder.

I tested the templates with the exception of the scanner templates, so we'll have to see if it works later.

The theory of this system is very sound. Use the higher TF (4 hour) to find the trends as they are retracing. Stochastics has long been able to alert of retracements using hidden divergence. This system expoits that idea by then using the smaller TF's to confirm the retracement has ended and the trend will continue.

So, the $2500 price tag is for the training. I guess you should pay it if you can afford it and want to learn how to use this strategy effectively.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

Guest Todayke

Is modified bkinfo() function ok?

The original function call the GetBKNumbers() procedure, that fill these arrays: lia_0, gda_108, gia_112.

The gsa_104 array is filled according to this, but in modified version these arrays will be empty, so gsa_104 array will be filled with wrong values.

I think we should know how the GetBKNumber() procedure works. Or am I wrong?

GetBKNumbers() is defined as a "void" procedure, which means it does not return anything. If a procedure is defined as "int" or "double" or "string" then it would return something. It seems useless to me. All the indicators work flawlessly that I can tell.

And, if I am not wrong, if that DLL were to fill any arrays, specifically lia_0, gda_108, gia_112, etc., you would need to pass the pointer to those arrays, not the values. So it really doesn't make sense to me. It seems that all the DLL is used for is PAIR management. Which PAIR's we are subscribed to, by paying $2500 or $4750 for all pairs. I have enabled all 10 pairs and defined us as SuperUsers. The scanner is going to be the question. It is going to take a lot of CPU power, from what I can tell.

If for some reason the indicators do not function properly, let me know. But I don't see any issues thus far.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

Guest Todayke

Hi Crodzilla!

Thanks for your answer! Yes, you are right, there are no return values, but the GetBKNumbers() procedure uses the references/pointers of arrays, not the values.

The parameter format is the same as in ArrayInitialize( double&array[], double value) internal function (void GetBKNumbers(int& a0[], double& a1[], int& a2[])). The "&" symbol means that the array is passed via pointer.

This function does not need return value, because gsa_104 array - what is filled in this function - is a global array variable. The gsa_array is used in the other part of the code.

Although I haven't tried it, just checked the code.

GetBKNumbers() is defined as a "void" procedure, which means it does not return anything. If a procedure is defined as "int" or "double" or "string" then it would return something. It seems useless to me. All the indicators work flawlessly that I can tell.

And, if I am not wrong, if that DLL were to fill any arrays, specifically lia_0, gda_108, gia_112, etc., you would need to pass the pointer to those arrays, not the values. So it really doesn't make sense to me. It seems that all the DLL is used for is PAIR management. Which PAIR's we are subscribed to, by paying $2500 or $4750 for all pairs. I have enabled all 10 pairs and defined us as SuperUsers. The scanner is going to be the question. It is going to take a lot of CPU power, from what I can tell.

If for some reason the indicators do not function properly, let me know. But I don't see any issues thus far.

Edited by Todayke