No Loss EA

Re: "N0" Loss,

I put this on a $10K demo (to mirror my live account) on 10 charts as he recommends in the instructions. It did close a few trades profitably ($120+), but last night I got a margin call on one trade to the tune of $2K. Also had 3 other trades about $500 to $1000 negative. No way I would put this on a live account.

Looks like Steinitz No Loss EA.

Have not tested it yet...no time... \m/

I'd say the same thing judging by the screenshots.

This scammer is just ripping off the Steinitz MTF HAS... and Steinitz is a scammer himself who sells broken, half-assed systems to guillable people. Indeed money can be the root of all evil if you have no ethics or morality.

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS ONE!

"No Loss" in forex language means that the EA has no stop loss and will never close in a loss..... until your account is margined. :berbusa:

anyone have the manual of that ea ^:)^ ^:)^

The EA (educated) was uploaded already by me, of course with everything, instructions, manual, indicators etc.

I don´t understand why some upload only the EA without instructions or the hint that they don´t have the manual and don´t know the settings etc. and even get kudos for it.

You find it here together with all the warnings about this EA:

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6218&start=10

This complete upload - educated EA, manual, instructions, indicators, templates and free gifts = everything -

has been downloaded 47 times since I uploaded it ..... but I got not even one single kudo for it.

Why ?