ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour

tgt123

Re: ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour

I think it can be broken but you need to know the account number which it is linked to as well as several other information.

Yet it will be a partial brake only as you have to edit the crypted dll to find the account number is HEX format and replace it by yours. It is not allways the case but it could work on some occasion as it depends on the implementation if this system.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dave_rimmer

Has anyone got this ex4 armour to share

thanks

seriously dude, try to read at least the 1st page of the thread

hey dude

have done

the links dont work

hey dude

have done

the links dont work

My bad, it was on the 3rd page and not the first : ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour is NOT and EA.

This is a protection system for ex4 files... This is not an EA and this thread is crap and should be deleted

• 3 months later...

Apparently, the developer/vendor of this ex4 protection software [ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour] has ceased selling their software. Instead they are rendering their services to encrypt ex4 files for their clients. Anyone who had purchased this software prior to the cessation of sales could you kindly upload a copy? Or you may want to sell your copy at a reduced price?

Regards

• 3 months later...

hi guys, i got the correct link!

here, hxxp://www.csoftcorp.com/h/hxxp-www-rapidsharemegaupload-com-forexcio-ex4-armour-free-full-download-torrent-crack-serial-cehmx-htm

please someone download it n upload to another mirror. since i can't d/load it due to low speed connection in my country...

Thanks.

yes i bet it is the real link... the file size is 214MB... So please anyone who has better speed connection could d/load the file n upload to another mirror...

It a fake spam site.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

yes i bet it is the real link... the file size is 214MB... So please anyone who has better speed connection could d/load the file n upload to another mirror...

as Stormin mentioned that is a fake site..

try copying this URL into address bar - http://www.csoftcorp.com/h/huniques

and it will allow you to download hniques.zip which is also of size 214mb :P

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...