REQ: Intela traderCK Code modification

Guest dave_rimmer

Guest dave_rimmer

Hi

Need Help adding a Time Filter to this ea which has been kicking around for a while.

Seem to get better results certain hours of day.Please add something like this!

extern string S="---------------- Time Filter";

extern bool TradeOnSunday=true;//|---------------time filter on sunday

extern bool MondayToThursdayTimeFilter=false;//|-time filter the week

extern int MondayToThursdayStartHour=0;//|-------start hour time filter the week

extern int MondayToThursdayEndHour=24;//|--------end hour time filter the week

extern bool FridayTimeFilter=false;//|-----------time filter on friday

extern int FridayStartHour=0;//|-----------------start hour time filter on friday

extern int FridayEndHour=21;//|------------------end hour time filter on friday

AND THEN AT END HOUR ..CLOSE ALL ORDERS YES/NO to each of the days

This ea can earn several hundred in a couple of hours with 0.01 lot but can also kill your account in couple of hours

so trading for a few strategic hours a day with time filter seems to bring in good results

Here is the link for the mq4

http://depositfiles.com/files/g9y7yg6jz

Thankyou in advance

Guest dave_rimmer

Re: REQ: Intela traderCK Code modification

hi

and thanks Street9

here are the additional files , also you will see an orderReliable in the files which is not used but i put it in since sometimes when the ea is producing lots of orders , when an order is placed the TP comes back missing from order and that particular order becomes an orphan trade. Do you think orderReliable can solve this and can you add it into the code

many many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://depositfiles.com/files/td9vrkwdb

This is the complete Ea with instructions for anyone interested

I use eur-usd,eur-jpy,usd-chf sphere Daily TF In THE Beginning of the newyork session for a couple of hours only

Guest dave_rimmer

Thank you. I'll do th programming work tomorrow and will also nswer your questions then. Now I'm little busy with my family. I'll comeback to you as soon as possible.

Till then wish a good Sunday.

OK Thanks

Hi dave_rimmer,

Here is the first verion with the modifications. I have not yet implemented the last option "AND THEN AT END HOUR ..CLOSE ALL ORDERS YES/NO to each of the days". Have a look and give me feedbacks.

The expert needs to be cleaned up and it also needs a lot of other modifications if we want it to run on real accounts. I'll do that stuff later.

Other users do not download it yet. It is not ready to be tested. I'll inform you when it is ready. Thanks.

the zip file is protected. Password: street9

hxxp://[email protected]/file/144338866/631ed20/ITCrk.html

Guest dave_rimmer

Hi dave_rimmer,

Here is the first verion with the modifications. I have not yet implemented the last option "AND THEN AT END HOUR ..CLOSE ALL ORDERS YES/NO to each of the days". Have a look and give me feedbacks.

The expert needs to be cleaned up and it also needs a lot of other modifications if we want it to run on real accounts. I'll do that stuff later.

Other users do not download it yet. It is not ready to be tested. I'll inform you when it is ready. Thanks.

the zip file is protected. Password: street9

hxxp://[email protected]/file/144338866/631ed20/ITCrk.html

Hi

I cannot seem to extract rar archive with the password, can u please check

Guest dave_rimmer

Thanks a bunch street9 for coding time filter into Intela. Dave the correct link is:

http://[email protected]/file/144338866/631ed20/ITCrk.html. There should be a in the shared not @. I have already downloaded the file.

Regards :))

hi

This link does not work , and in any case the modified version for TimeFilter ...The Timefilter does not work!!

Can someone check the code

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dave_rimmer

Thanks. Street8, can you make it work on ECN broker like FXCM UK, I have tried Trade Manager from Winsor Park but it can't open trade . Thanks

Can someone please add a timefilter to this ea as the previous attempt Does Not Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you can ammend for the dynamic settings... put a fixed TP and SL in the ordersend code so you can manually adjust the TP and SL WHEN USING THE DYNAMIC PART OF EA