(REQ) Ballentine Breakout EA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (REQ) Ballentine Breakout EA

Yes, I think the author makes it now very difficult to get and each EA is not custom to ones account and email or something....so one may have to be bought...but may be well worth it!

This EA is on my TOP 3, period!

Yes, I think the author makes it now very difficult to get and each EA is not custom to ones account and email or something....so one may have to be bought...but may be well worth it!

This EA is on my TOP 3, period!

If i may ask, what EA's do you have as your TOP 2?

I've attached the ea both to a demo account and a live account. Demo account opens pending orders, but live account says in the log "invalid lots amount for ordersend function". And on the upper left hand side there's a warning "bad luck with pending order, still trying" and "market orders are not allowed" What does it mean? @-)

Please help...

Yeah, I just learned the Forex retracer is performing very well, hope someone may find it and share it with us.

I have daily stats here: just went live:

http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/Account.aspx?Id=cd0a9522-ef76-4f57-ac3f-e285f40d0bcc

Also here are the live stats for Ballentine SIfi:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ballentinefx/breakout-sifi/22078

Something is wrong with v3.5

tried yesterday closed out -2 pips as soon as it triggered it moved the stop loss to breakeven and tp to break even

When I restart EA on charts now today I am getting error message

"bad luck with pending order, still trying" and "market orders are not allowed"

????? great EA just doesnt work and cant afford to pay $599 for sifi version from Ballentine

Will look around for other good breakout EA's as I think breakout is the way to go long term

Has anyone been following the live stats for BALLENTINE:....they were all in a major DRAWDOWN of all the profits made! They are now closed:

Unfortunately Mark Ballentine TERMINATED his live stats pages here is what he said:

EMAIL FROM MARK Ballentine:

--------------------------------

Sorry about the delay. I had to take the account down .. As you might know I was testing the new pairs a total of 12 and it was just too much for a 1,000 dollar account with a minimum of .1 lot. It was crazy to try and do it like that but I tried. I had to manually trade to save the account. It wasn’t the EA fault. A few things happened.

1. The account restrictions .1 lot minimum ( I could not use proper MM for 12 pairs)

2. People were asking to see a head to head between the two different products, (1 account per product)

3. The real problem ended up being the broker. They changed my leverage 3 times and didn’t let me know. This was a big problem and messed up the results because all12 pairs, were not being traded.

4. The draw down was because I didn’t use the defaults. Both the gbpjpy and cadjpy would have TP at 25 pips but I set it to 100. ( I wanted to show the EA versatility, this attempt to )

So I need to make some changes to be more fair.

1. A head to head match up, as soon as I have the updated version. (6 pairs each)

2. I’ll trade mini accounts and set each trades risk with auto defaults and 5 % risk

UPDATE:

BreakOut SiFi Yen/Dollar

I decided to take down the live account. Instead, I’m going to do a head to head completion between the Yen and Dollar EA’s. This will allow everyone to see and compare the differences more clearly. I am hoping to have this set up by April 1st but that depends on some last minute programming. A day before the competition starts I will email out the upgrade.

-------------------

What do you guys think? Should we give the BALLENTINE another chance?

correct, you have the older ones, not sifi...i think only a few have the new sifi..but it is linked to your account and some other security...hopefullly it can be cracked, hehe!....but still the live stats WERE using the SIFI...but those stats are obviously no more.

We need Birt to crack this one. Birt, if you get any free time, Ballentine SiFi version seems to be worthwhile. It would be nice to have a very good breakout EA. There are so many scalpers out there... We need some balance. I think having 3 or so good EA's - the best scalper, best breakout EA, and maybe a safe grid EA should provide consistent long term results.