(REQ) Ballentine Breakout EA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (REQ) B@llentine Bre@kout EA

Hi Saendee

I am using the version you posted and seems to work really well when you restart MT4 as you suggested

I am trying to get this to work on other pairs so I modified the MQ4 to use AUDJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY (until new version comes out) seems to look fine on the charts but no pending orders just yet even though I do have GBPJPY in a buy currently.

I will let everyone know in the next few hours if these other pairs fire up and if so will post the EA's for these pairs.

I did modify the GBPJPY EA so I would think the others would have had pending orders by now and they havent so I am thinking what I did has no worked but will report back in a few hours

No, my mod did not work, only GBPJPY and GBPUSD traded today

GBPJPY still has an opem buy order currently at +1 pip and GBPUSD closed at -8 pips

Is this normal? I thought Ballantine closed at either 20-25 pips or -120 pips

Can anyone else have a crack and getting this version to trade the other pairs? not sure how long it will be for someone to share the new version

:shand: Iceman777 GJ opened sell for me -82 at moment did U adjust broker gmt GU buy still in trade BUT I ADVICE MEMBERS to go FFC news calender & decide if U trade rest of a lot a news from JPY GBP & USD this week I will only trade EA today & rest for rest of week & only trade FXEnforcer EA with major news reporting ENJOY :-bd

:shand: Iceman777 I have FXEnforcer on demo on FXDD EU AUDUSD & GU have all opened trades in profit ON my live account asixodl FXEnforcer only open 1 trade EU SO what are the BROKERS doing to US :-?? I just closed GJ small profit manually after almost S/L now GU may hit S/L :-?

Just want to report my experience on Monday's (yesterday) Euro open trade on GU. The first buy order hit the stoploss and then the reverse order got activated and it also hit the stoploss an hour ago. Not sure anyone else got the same result yesterday. So now it needs more than 10 win to cover this... lets hope.

Today it hit TP on GJ...

I closed GJ & GU manually both take small profit on live account on demo same But I did say 2 many news reporting this week not many posts in whole FORUM most EA's would have lost FXEnforcer I also turned OFF on demo loosing trading with EA's can be profitable but when JPY GBP USD EUR all have news reports do not trade ;)

Here is my observation about this EA after looking at the trades it takes for past month...

At the current settings the EA is definitely not very profitable due to poor risk/reward ratio.

When I look at the trades, many of them can easily go beyond the 25 pips TP, so TP of 40-45 pips is easily achievable with trailing stop intact of course...

SL is too large.... I think trades that go beyond 50 pips are usually losers and they don't come back, so I recommend SL of 50 for risk/reward ratio...

One nice feature of this EA is the reversal order which I think is really essential for a good BO strategy.

I hope this help people using this EA. Unfortunately we cant back test to test these values for whole year.

Hopefully the new version can perform better.

Yes you can use that or many other free EAs to trade breakouts, but the important thing about BO is the box time plus your TP and SL. For each currency these differ.

Im currently focusing on GU which seems to be the best performer for this type of strategy.

Guest jaet1989

=D> hey guys check this out u can do exactly the same with this EA & on any pairs & time off day
http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6551

---let me know what u think & watch video 8-)

This is quite good for manual trading, needs observation and settings, will test, thanks for link..

Here is an email that the creator of the Ballentine Breakout EA sent out.

Yes it is true!! no loss with the audjpy pair from August 2009 until today.

I'll give you the details about that in a minute. First I need to tell you a few

important things. If you don't read the next few paragraphs that is on you.

I will be raising the price back up to $1,000 for each license when v3.6 is released

in January. Now, before you freak out please remember all upgrades are free.

So, anyone who buys now at the current $500.00 level will get v3.6 for free just

like the rest of our owners. I really don't have a choice, the price must go up

with this upgrade. The EA's perform way too well to keep the price artificially low.

To be honest, I am more interested in exclusivity and protection then sales.

I suppose raising the price proves that.

Also, no more demo copies will be released. Back tested results will be posted

on the Website as they become avaliable. There has been instances of people

trying to decompile the EA's because they are too cheap to buy. Don't worry,

It looks like we have found a way to prevent the decompiling software from even

working with our EA's. Will be testing and implementing that soon. Like I always say,

"my highest priority is preventing unauthorized use." Protecting your investment and

mine has driven me to spared no expence. We do have the best security money can buy.

This is going to be an awesome upgrade. Even comes with a name change.

BreakOut SiFi Yen (SiFi means Set it Forget it)

* gbpjpy, usdjpy, eurjpy, and audjpy

* ECN Broker Compatibility

* Strategy Tester Enabled

* New reversal trade logic (locks in the profits)

* Special Trade for each pair. ( 500-1000 pips this week )

* Option to pick your trading days. (True/False Monday-Friday)

BreakOut SiFi Dollar

* gbpusd

* ECN Broker Compatibility

* Strategy Tester Enabled

* New reversal trade logic

* Special Trade each day

* Option to pick your trading days. (True/False Monday-Friday)

Coming Soon:

* BreakOut SiFi GOLD ( gold futures)

* BreakOut SiFi SCALPER (pairs to be announced)

Now the info on the AUDJPY trade that is doing so well. I posted this strategy

for sale on ebay and I will not be able to include it in the EA if it sales because

I am offering exclusivity with it. Now, if it does NOT sell I will certainly program

it into the Yen EA for all the owners. Please check it out and offer me your feedback.

If you got alot of money by all means bid.

25K Starting Bid on a Manual strategy that has been tested for 4 months only!!!! Are You Freaken Kidding me! How long have YOU guys been trading for?! Can't you see the stupidity printed all over this ebay listing?!

Any Forex Trader with MINIMUM experience, wont bid on a strategy unless it has been tested and qualified for at least 2 years with at least 10 monthly transactions. Anything other than that would be pure gambling, NOT Trading!

Hey, guys, here is no scam.

I'm developer of this ea, but strategy not mine. This strategy was tested more then 2 years by manual trade. It brings 1,500-4000$ in month with lot 1.0. No words else.

By the way, new version would be protected from decompilation.

Regards, Eugene.

How about inverse trust, instead of customers trusting developers/salespeople why don't they trust customers ... sell ea pending performance ... if ea does good, you receive payment. I wouldn't have a problem paying $25,000 for an EA after I have made $25,000 with that EA. :)

Hi,

Great comment. I would pay for ea's that work as well. I have yet to find an ea that works with out significant intervention. I don't see why anyone should trust anyone selling ea's. If these ea's systems are so good then why can't they provide us with REAL MONEY accounts/statements with a history of 2 or 3 months? After all I would want to have 3 months of proven results before I tried to sell a system.

If these developers trusted their product they wouldn't care what happens in this forum as people would buy their product when it was proven to work and probably even improved by this forum.

thanks