CashDNA EA

Hi,

As I noticed from the writing that someone or say some people here in the forum have it. That review I read is for birt.

I guess you know where to find him and ask him regarding that issue.

I believe that this EA is normal, but adding to it some strategies makes it very powerful.

I don't think anyone can share it if you know what I mean. This EA is used by Igor group only who are limited to that group only.

I guess you can read the rules of this group somewhere at Forex TSD.

Good luck. ;)

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Re: CashDNA EA

Hi,

Personally I know 5 people who are having their account managed by this EA and are members of Igor's forum. All of them are not happy with the results so far since the EA changes frequently when it encounters losses. This EA trades Asia and it is coded to take advantage of news events that happen during Asia. My personal view is that it is not a good EA to waste time on. If it had a good concept - it would not hide in Asia and should be able to deal with London and NY moves fine. Obviously not. One thing is if you have VS_EuroCross trading the same pairs you will see similar trades but VS is a much much better performer.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Birt,

In your updated review for CashDNA and its Neutrino version, this EA shows good potential, but the DLL encryption for this system is too hard for me to crack it by myself.

Is it possible that you share the educated version of CashDNA Neutrino V4. Your forward testing of it shows good progress.

Thanks a lot!

Datou_ww >:)

Hi Birt,

In your updated review for CashDNA and its Neutrino version, this EA shows good potential, but the DLL encryption for this system is too hard for me to crack it by myself.

Is it possible that you share the educated version of CashDNA Neutrino V4. Your forward testing of it shows good progress.

Thanks a lot!

Datou_ww >:)

No, sorry, I'm afraid I can't share this particular EA due to several reasons that I will not get into.

• 4 weeks later...