atilapires 30m trading system

Re: share my trading system 30m

=D> this system in news reporting times is sensational any body trading with EA's would have lost so far this week this manual system has KICKED a** I running EU GU AUDUSD CHFUSD only placed 1 trade GU +30 they all hit at once buy buy buy buy & I got cold feet thats FOREX 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.4shared.com/file/182095987/e44608a8/solar.html

1st rule is keep it simple. let me ask u do u want 30-40 pips a day sitting at your computer all day or 100-300 a week on average checking every 4 -8 hours of whats happening?

here attached is a simple sytem using the indicators atilapires supplied. 4hr eurjpy.

only 1 rule buy when Aqua dot appears and sell when fuscia or magenta dot appears.

it's stop and reverse system. can atila make an ea out of this solar windfastalert(10). i can assure we will all be rich in a short time. on condition it does not repaint. i dont think it does on a short back test i did but will check more.

remember 14, 100 point trades double every trade and you are a millionare !

enjoy.

i am assuming you have the other indicators i have shown.

further to the post above i did a simple calculation from Nov 27 to date. worst case fill buying the high of the bar and selling the low of the bar where the dot appears. 1366 pips 7 trades no losses. max drawdown 100-150 pips smallest winner 24 pips largest winner 480 pips. eurjpy 4hr chart.

not bad at all. going back to October 29 u would have 2 or 3 small losses of 50 pips each.

now the reason i feel this indicator does NOt repaint is that it does not plot on the highest highs and lowest lows. you also have drawdowns after it appears at times. therefore i think it does not readjust. i am testing to see if it re adjusts to higher high's or lower low's.

if it does not we definitely have a winner here.

a new strategy, is a very simple strategy

can be used in any timeframe

indicators for opening orders: CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1, BrainTrend2Sig.

close order: NonLagAMA change of direction against the order,

CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1 signal against order, optional.

filter:

buy: High_Low (ZigZag), zigzag should be at the bottom, NonLagAMA should be in the same direction.

sell: zigzag on top, NonLagAMA should be in the same direction.

stoploss: 10 pips away from the current fractal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzihhy1rezz

small change, added as a filter ChandelierStops_v1.

http://[email protected]/file/182095987/e44608a8/solar.html

1st rule is keep it simple. let me ask u do u want 30-40 pips a day sitting at your computer all day or 100-300 a week on average checking every 4 -8 hours of whats happening?

here attached is a simple sytem using the indicators atilapires supplied. 4hr eurjpy.

only 1 rule buy when Aqua dot appears and sell when fuscia or magenta dot appears.

it's stop and reverse system. can atila make an ea out of this solar windfastalert(10). i can assure we will all be rich in a short time. on condition it does not repaint. i dont think it does on a short back test i did but will check more.

remember 14, 100 point trades double every trade and you are a millionare !

enjoy.

i am assuming you have the other indicators i have shown.

I am interested in using this seemingly effective simple method of trading eurjpy, however, I am somewhat confused of what indicators to use. I have downloaded the above solar indicators. Do I add any other indicators to http://[email protected]/file/182095987/e44608a8/solar.html? If so, could you please tell me which ones. As you make references in your last sentence to "i am assuming you have the other indicators i have shown. Which other indicators are you referring to?

Thank you for your help.

Re: atilapires 30m trading system

Pray624,

What you could do is simply load all the indicators found in atilapires' link into your indicators folder in MT4 and copy the ".tpl" (templates) into the template folder in MT4.

Since the template files call out to which indicators they use... when you put the template on the chart it will call up which ever indicators that it needs.

Hope this helps

Theo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a new strategy, is a very simple strategy

can be used in any timeframe

indicators for opening orders: CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1, BrainTrend2Sig.

close order: NonLagAMA change of direction against the order,

CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1 signal against order, optional.

filter:

buy: High_Low (ZigZag), zigzag should be at the bottom, NonLagAMA should be in the same direction.

sell: zigzag on top, NonLagAMA should be in the same direction.

stoploss: 10 pips away from the current fractal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzihhy1rezz

small change, added as a filter ChandelierStops_v1.

The link is not available anymore..

Can you or someone re-upload it ?

Thanks

new version

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/719/images.gif

hxxp://[email protected]/file/rfukl7

better than ever

I tested this version in 5m and 15m EURUSD

:-bd

Thank you very much!

Can anybody tell me detailed the rules to trade? Timeframe, when to go long or short...

Thank you!