euronis_v4160

neuro

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: euronis_v4160

this EA save2009 made is based on the FBS breakout indicator,

basically it closes the order that stays open after trading time and risks a big DD.

it closes on the breakout line where the breakout EA would have opened the opposite trade:)

sounds good right?

so with this no more of those 20% DD or similar.it allows for max 5% I think.but we still have to test it in action

Seems like this EA is very spread dependent and it needs "raw" ECN fast feed with lots of spikes to perform decently. I tested it live demo at several ECN brokers and at a couple (Sparen and IamForex) it did ok. However at other not so good. Also it has 1001 settings and if the settings are not right for the particular broker it can bomb. Still undecided about it but I am concerned about how it would do on a real account on a real feed. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Guys!

I've just figured out what the crossover option is for! (I am lazy and not very bright)

It is truly great for brokers like Broco: they are increasing spreads during scalping times for eurocrosses, but keep them unchanged for majors!

That means that we can scalp Broco again.

Thought that it could be useful for other lazy guys like me to know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...