[REQ]Trade Copier over I-net

Re: [REQ]Trade Copier over I-net

Hello,

i´m searching a system which copies trades from mt4 ,a friend of mine did in the USA to mine mt4 that i use here in germany.

I only found copiers which copy trades which are on my computer but thats not what i need.

So pls help me...

How about this one http://www.fx-metropolis.com/ac_Introduction.html

Called Meta Trader Account Copier.

This software can help you with next tasks:

* You have an investor password from some account in Meta Trader 4 and you want to copy trades from this account to yours.

This account could be bigger or smaller than yours, you can adjust lot size or lot multiplier.

* You have an investor password from more than one accounts in Meta Trader 4 from different signal providers and you want

to copy all trades from this accounts to your account.

* You want just to be notified about changes on some Meta Trader 4 account without opening positions. You will be notified

about all changes: opening positions, modifying positions, closing positions, moving stop loss/take profit, etc.

* You are a signal provider and want to sell your trading signals to your customers. In this case we can discuss multilicence price.

* You have an investor password to some loosing account and you want to have reversed trades from that account in your

account. Or you know EA which always loose, so you can use reversed trades from that EA to get profit in your account

And the best one, it is completely free!

newbee