Forex Rebellion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Rebellion

Just wondering if anyone is still using this, and does it work

I looked at the webpage, and at some of the videos, and he keeps talking about 2% risk

Which is very good and practical.

But on the website with the big profits he shows, it using at least 10% risk

Rebellion does work, but it is not a system where you can take every possible signal it provides. It works much better on longer time frames although I personally use it on EURUSD/GBPUSD M15, albeit not by itself, I use some other confirming indicators that you will find on this website and explained in the plethora of videos that comes with the system.

About the risk taken, I agree on his website it is way higher than is preached and not something that I will feel comfortable in doing - I guess it is just an advertising ploy in getting people to buy the system.

Test it for yourself and find something that works for you.

Re: Forex Rebellion

Rebellion does work, but it is not a system where you can take every possible signal it provides. It works much better on longer time frames although I personally use it on EURUSD/GBPUSD M15, albeit not by itself, I use some other confirming indicators that you will find on this website and explained in the plethora of videos that comes with the system.

About the risk taken, I agree on his website it is way higher than is preached and not something that I will feel comfortable in doing - I guess it is just an advertising ploy in getting people to buy the system.

Test it for yourself and find something that works for you.

Thanks, I'm going to try it, looks to me like the best would be on the 4 hour TF.

Now will it actually turn out that way is another story.

I guess I'll try it next week on demo. I had better get back to watching the videos.

I was looking at some of his live trade videos and I don't know why he did not take real trades.

He was just going thru the motions? Did he not trust his own system?

Is there anyone else? Anyone have any results they could share???

• 2 weeks later...
I have been using ForexRebellion and it is a great set of indicators. I wouldn't rely on it's signal by itself but wiith a couple of added indicators it works very well. I use it on the m30, hi , and h4 tf.

I'm curious as to what other indicators you use. I've tried a few and never got good results.

I use the ADX mostly for trend and in the data window if Forex reb gives a signal,I'll check to make sure D+ and D- are agreeing and that adx is above 16. I just added sanefx a while back and its good for varification as well. And staw is exactly right about entering on a stop order a couple of pips above or below the last candle. Of course there is no holy grail and never will be but following the rules can make you some bucks on this system. I found the 1 hour and 4 hour seem to give better results. The m15 gets whipsawed too much for my comfort level.

• 1 month later...
As i stated in other related Rebellion posts, if you place your order after the arrow candle closes and take into account the spread beyond the signal line given by the EA, you will make money most of the time. If someone could create a robot that could do that on a 15 minute chart we could all start banking some serious change.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been testing this for the last 2 week, one broker with 4 hour charts, and the another with daily charts.

I've been conservative with the trades, never over 3% on either account

So far the broker with the 4 hour chart is down 10% and the daily is up 7.7% (No losses, but the stop loss was a lot bigger)

I'm not sure whether the difference is because of the stoplosses. On the 4 hour the SL is usually 60 to 100 pips, on the daily, it is closer to 200 to 300 pips.

Is there anyone else still using this system and I heard there was going to be a major update to this system. Has anyone else heard this?

Quicksilver you give a shitty links! First your modification of Rebellion is on Russian forum I cannot read and then the currency meter is on forum I have to be a member to download. Ask me ID and password. Why you cannot upload it to some human friendly upload site like mega-upload or so?

Ponimajes? No kudos for that kind of help.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Quicksilver you give a shitty links! First your modification of Rebellion is on Russian forum I cannot read and then the currency meter is on forum I have to be a member to download. Ask me ID and password. Why you cannot upload it to some human friendly upload site like mega-upload or so?

Ponimajes? No kudos for that kind of help.

Hermes

Time Saver!

Nice results Pipaholic! 8% per week. Which pairs are you playing please?

I'm now up 33% still with no losses, but it might be just because of the large stoplosses. But I've been keeping the risk down to 3%.

I could have done better if I was not so quick to close some of the trades.

I've got it loaded on all 10 pairs recommended by rebellion.

I have had no luck at all on the 4 hour TF so I quit trading it.

I used to have Quiks version but lost it when my computer died.

I really liked the extra trend indicators onscreen, and being able to move the SL and TP on screen

Yes, I put it in. A little closer than the candlestick low, so now I'm nervous about not playing by the rules :)

But it is still 30 pips away from taking it.

Sell Stop at 1.5000 with a 150 pip stoploss.

If I was going by the rules, it would have been a sell stop at 1.4947, with about a 200 pip stoploss

Edited by Pipaholic