Forex Rebellion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased rebellion in Nov last year and none of the emails I received from the author say anything about an updated system so maybe you are right but on the other hand, if he updated something he should have informed his previous customers. I just had a look at his current manual and it is dated Oct 8th 2009 so there is no change there. Therefore, saying that his updated system brings more pips is not a lie since he doesn't say when he updated it but it does make the recipient think that it was updated recently. In conclusion, it looks like he changed the wording in his email just to give some more encouragement to the buyers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to share my experience with the system Rebellion.

In July I have wrote one EA to trade according the rules.

I have tested the EA on longer period, and according the test results the system could give only a little profit in a long run.

(Because of mentioned I will not use the system anymore).

I would like to share my experience with the system Rebellion.

In July I have wrote one EA to trade according the rules.

I have tested the EA on longer period, and according the test results the system could give only a little profit in a long run.

(Because of mentioned I will not use the system anymore).

Which timeFrame did you use?

Which timeFrame did you use?

The best result was in 4H (I was not satisfied because of the little number of trades, but the winning percent was excellent).

According my opinion the basic idea is very good, and the QQE indicator is very reliable.

The profit could be increased using some variations of the system (e.g. using 1H, and additionally monitoring the pivot levels and round numbers).

• 4 weeks later...