FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you waisting your and our time with this b@llshit?

These sort of EA work only on demo accounts, but failed all in live, no matter which broker.

Make it very simple - no broker will ever accept such a trading style. Would you, if you were a broker, knowing that such EAs, working without restrictions can rob your business, which is solely based on the fact, that most traders loose money instead of earning some?

@anzeigenmichel: Seems to be a well kept secret, your broker, or are you afraid, that too many, opening an account there for scalping will focus the attention of this broker on this matter?

Should you be willing to tell us which broker, I hope you´re talking about a serious broker. Pls no scam brokers like GCI, Forex-MMCIS, Exness etc.

yes, it is a secret. I have looked 1 year for it, besides, on 2000 dollar lost and finally, serious top makler found, no requotes, no restriktion. right combination or slave makler would be worth thousands from dollar and if everybody acted on it, would be only loss.....

but there is right combination.

I verate only one:es is nobody ecn makler.!!!!!

I have modified fxirobot him fast acts and positions does not hold so long. is workly and profit!

best regards

• 2 weeks later...
yes, it is a secret. I have looked 1 year for it, besides, on 2000 dollar lost and finally, serious top makler found, no requotes, no restriktion. right combination or slave makler would be worth thousands from dollar and if everybody acted on it, would be only loss.....

but there is right combination.

I verate only one:es is nobody ecn makler.!!!!!

I have modified fxirobot him fast acts and positions does not hold so long. is workly and profit!

best regards

Show us mt4stats or myfxbook for your live-account . Not demo, but real money account.

Thanks

Do you people never read all the information on this DOminic .

He had a partner ship arrangement with his last brokerr wherein they split the profits so he most likely has the same arrangement with this newe broker and together they try to get new clients for the broker and sell his program as well.

I and others here have already spent 2k on this program so if you do not want to listup then go buy the program and then click the delete button later since he offers no support or refunds.

Which they would simply delete this thread as people continue to debate over nonsens.

Pheniox

Yes it is a live account. I know that Dominic had an arrangement with Global Clearing since they made the same offer to me although I did not accept the offer from this scam broker.

Then he loaded his program on another broker and called it an ECN version but then told everyone that it was not, etc, etc.

To avoid arguements simply buy it from him and then do not post your comlaints here that you were ripped off.

Pheniox

Edited by Pheniox

Thank you once again for spending sometimeon tis one.

Currently am testing out the pending options feature and have that part working although not as close to the openning price as I would like it.

Code attempts to place pending orders pips from ask or bid but currently placing more than that perhaps minimum broker allowance on how far away from opening proce they will allow a pending order.

Have figured out that the manager ea is there to close out orders at 2 pip or what ever we set it to.

Once again I am currently interested in whether the pending order concept works.

So much time hs ben spent on this program and you have to understand that some of us have simply given up through frustration and Dominics lack of support .

The concept is a good one although finding a broker that will continue to support this type of trade on a live accont is extremely hard I do believe that it is do-able given enough time spent in testing and testing and testing but well worth the effort.

As I have preached many times before on this program, if you find a broker that it works on on a live account you should run it with seveal other ea's that places more trades and hide the trade from this program within a lot of other trades. It all works out in the end I am sure.

Well to the testing table once again and we will see what this version has to offer us.

Once again nice to actually see sharing going on once more. BY sharing I mean more than simply uploading a program but also sharing results as well.

To Success

Pheniox

file Manager.ex4 Copy to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\expert\

run 2 pair EU dan GU (total 4 chart window)

Thx. I still don't get the concept. U talking of master and slave, this means IMO on two brokers . How do these two accounts communicate to take advantage of different price feed??

thanks gunsn, if i understand, i open 2 charts eurusd on slave, i copy manager.ex4 to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\expert\ and i copy slave.ex4 to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\expert\ ?

i run eurusd with manager.ex4 and i run slave.ex4 on other chart!

it's right?

thanks

Edited by xos2000

thanks gunsn, if i understand, i open 2 charts eurusd on slave, i copy manager.ex4 to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\expert\ and i copy slave.ex4 to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\expert\ ?

i run eurusd with manager.ex4 and i run slave.ex4 on other chart!

it's right?

thanks

run eurusd with manager.ex4 and run slave.ex4 on Another chart!