FXEB Equity Builder

zhigool

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FXEB Equity Builder

Hi,

Also with no SL wouldn't it be possible for a big unexpected news event wipe you out?

With default settings FXEB will place orders from 0.1 lots to 1.80 (8 trades with 1.5 multiplier). The total lotsize for 8 trades would be 3.69 lots.

Look at the EURCHF and you will see that yes even recently there were big moves which would have wiped an entire account with such settings (3.69 lots x 20 pips move makes a 1100€ loss). Be also very carefull with margin call.

So unless you trade with a 10k€ account, be very carefull.

hi all

There are many trades that have been exited at a loss at 17dec at my demo acc. This EA has no SL so I am wondering what triggered the exit? Was it done manually?because the manual say is exit manualy but y my account exit automacally? my protection equity is set to false.thanks for help

hi all

There are many trades that have been exited at a loss at 17dec at my demo acc. This EA has no SL so I am wondering what triggered the exit? Was it done manually?because the manual say is exit manualy but y my account exit automacally? my protection equity is set to false.thanks for help

You had a margin call. I have just blown a demo account.

From 5000$USD it grew to 12000$ in one month then lost everything in one day!!!

hi all

i don't know if almost of you have total loss or mc.. but this ea have error post.. try see my result.. eu only open 1 post at the end of friday for one week..floating arround 3++ pip.. hue..hue..

this friday too i'm huge floating at uj..

anyone have mq4 file this ea?

Edited by cymulanz

Yes, not a very intelligent trade (17th). Can't help thinking it needs an extra filter to calm it down. There are some possible clues in the big moves there.

Has the source of this one been opened yet? Is it still worth it? Or is it a case of...

http://thevinylvillage.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/flogging-dead-horse.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

if the keep optimising it, theyll be able to re-write history! clearly people should have been using the current version 3 months ago, to stop them getting in those series of positions that the EA couldnt escape from.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps we need to consider adding more filters (general trend directions) to this EA.

The logic is good. EA is programmed well.

If we can somehow prevent it from blowing up by adding a good filter (damiani or something alike) and have it trade in the right direction, we could have a winner here.

Should you have FXEB v3.0, please share so we can get to work.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 2 months later...