FXEB Equity Builder

zhigool

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] FXEB Equity Builder

How is this possible:

h**p://w*w.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab_statements/fx_equity_builder_demo//statement.htm

Look to Drawdown: 17.27 (0.29%)

How is it possible?

Does anyone have this settings?

With this settings this ea it is unbelieveble.

...This version of Fx Equity Builder EA is hosted and maintained by the developers team and ForexPeaceArmy.com monitors the account with investor access.

As per developers risk settings for this test are aggressive, Risk=4; also this software utilizes broker-specific time trade settings.

2009-10-08 Update: Account has been updated to FXEB V1.5....

Please change as needed:

Account type: For mini/standard accounts (0.1) = 1, for micro accounts (0.01) = 2

Lots: Put your minimum lot size in here as above. Eg. 0.1 or 0.01

Take profit: “8” is recommended, although you may change this if you wish (Adjusted from V1.0, lowered for better

profitability)

Max Trades: Use this to limit the # of trades your EA places. “8” is default. (Adjusted from V1.0)

Pips: This is the distance between placed trades. “1” is default. (Adjusted from V1.0, no need to change now depending

on broker)

Stop loss: We recommend you leave this at 0 and monitor your trades for manual negative exits

Risk: Conservative = 2, Aggressive = 4. Do not enter a number larger than 4 as this risk level is too high. If your balance is

low, please keep this to 1 or 2 (Adjusted from V1.0, now fractions are available eg. Risk = .6

Remember the EA can only trade from your lowest lots size up)

Magic Number: Use this to place the EA on other charts/pairs. (Added from V1.0)

Equity protection: If true, all trades will be closed when a negative trade balance reached. Eg: If you set EP at 70, all

trades close when -30% of your equity is reached. Again we suggest you monitor your trades for manual negative exits

Trading Time Settings: If true the selected hours will only be traded. You will need to find your broker GMT offset and

apply this. Currently we recommend you trade 24/5 (false)

A note on Max lots and Risk:

The EA works by placing 1 trade at a lot size defined by the risk setting. Eg if your min lots is .01 and your risk setting is 2,

your 1st trade will have a lot size of 0.01. If you did the same with a min lots size of 0.1 the 1st trade would start with a

0.1 lot size. If your risk was 4 your 1st trade lot size would be .02 or .2 (doubled)

Now being the EA works by placing trades at x 1.5 intervals the lots sizes look like this:

.01, .02, .03, .05, .08, .12, .18, .27 (0.01 account with max trades set at 8) group trade size = .76 lots (US$5 per/pip)

.1, .2, .3, .5, .8, 1.2, 1.8, 2.7 (0.1 account with max trades set at 8) group trade size = 7.6 lots (US$50 per/pip)

So, say you have a small bank in a micro account of $500. At $5 per pip you have a 100 pip buffer until you get a margin

call. This is not wise. If you limit your trades to 4 (.01, .02, .03, .05 = .11 lots – US$0.72) you now have 700 pip buffer. If

you limited it to 6 trades you would get a buffer of 250 pips. So this is how you adjust your risk per trade.

Manual exits:

As stated above we suggest you use you initiative to exit trades as shown below. If you are not comfortable with this

then we suggest you set an equity percentage setting of 50%. This may seem quite high.

This has not happened this year on the “Risk = 2 or 4“ with a 5k starting bank. As this EA currently produces

approximately 40% per month, within one month you will have almost made this profit back.

We also recommend you wait until your initial balance is doubled, withdraw your initial balance and continue with the

accumulated profit. The result is that in the worst case scenario you will still be above break even.

The chart below shows strong support and resistance lines on the daily EUR/CHF chart.

1. We recommend you exit trades when the price breaks an S/R line if the price is not in a favourable direction.

2. Another possibility is to stop your EA when the price is nearing one of these lines.

3. As always stopping the EA when major news announcements regarding the EUR/CHF could be made.

http://www.forexsharing.com/943343

Leave me a kudos please..... :-bd

hi,

I hacked the dll file like in the picture below.

http://i37.tinypic.com/ok4oeq.png

now is says "trading active" on the chart but id doesn't open any trades.

since 2 days nothing.

on EURCHF M5

my hex account: 12D787

can somebody help and tell me what did I do wrong?

thanks a bunch

D.

I propose to close the issue with the failure to open transactions.

On developer's website for two weeks were halted sales EA, resumed only 08.10.09

The reason was that the EA will not open a transaction at some brokers. This problem is solved in version 1.5

Version, which I share several pages above is working. But it also does not work on all brokers. Now i testing on demo at the three brokers - one is working properly, the second opens with crazy lots, the third does not work at all.

If the transaction normally open at back-test, the EA must work on a demo account.

Conclusion: We need version 1.5

Please change as needed:

Account type: For mini/standard accounts (0.1) = 1, for micro accounts (0.01) = 2

Take profit: “8” is recommended, although you may change this if you wish (Adjusted from V1.0, lowered for better

profitability)

Max Trades: Use this to limit the # of trades your EA places. “8” is default. (Adjusted from V1.0)

Pips: This is the distance between placed trades. “1” is default. (Adjusted from V1.0, no need to change now depending

on broker)

Stop loss: We recommend you leave this at 0 and monitor your trades for manual negative exits

Risk: Conservative = 2, Aggressive = 4. Do not enter a number larger than 4 as this risk level is too high. If your balance is

low, please keep this to 1 or 2 (Adjusted from V1.0, now fractions are available eg. Risk = .6

Equity protection: If true, all trades will be closed when a negative trade balance reached. Eg: If you set EP at 70, all

trades close when -30% of your equity is reached. Again we suggest you monitor your trades for manual negative exits

Trading Time Settings: If true the selected hours will only be traded. You will need to find your broker GMT offset and

The EA works by placing 1 trade at a lot size defined by the risk setting. Eg if your min lots is .01 and your risk setting is 2,

your 1st trade will have a lot size of 0.01. If you did the same with a min lots size of 0.1 the 1st trade would start with a

0.1 lot size. If your risk was 4 your 1st trade lot size would be .02 or .2 (doubled)

Now being the EA works by placing trades at x 1.5 intervals the lots sizes look like this:

.01, .02, .03, .05, .08, .12, .18, .27 (0.01 account with max trades set at 8) group trade size = .76 lots (US$5 per/pip)

.1, .2, .3, .5, .8, 1.2, 1.8, 2.7 (0.1 account with max trades set at 8) group trade size = 7.6 lots (US$50 per/pip)

So, say you have a small bank in a micro account of $500. At $5 per pip you have a 100 pip buffer until you get a margin

call. This is not wise. If you limit your trades to 4 (.01, .02, .03, .05 = .11 lots – US$0.72) you now have 700 pip buffer. If

you limited it to 6 trades you would get a buffer of 250 pips. So this is how you adjust your risk per trade.

Manual exits:

As stated above we suggest you use you initiative to exit trades as shown below. If you are not comfortable with this

then we suggest you set an equity percentage setting of 50%. This may seem quite high.

This has not happened this year on the “Risk = 2 or 4“ with a 5k starting bank. As this EA currently produces

approximately 40% per month, within one month you will have almost made this profit back.

We also recommend you wait until your initial balance is doubled, withdraw your initial balance and continue with the

accumulated profit. The result is that in the worst case scenario you will still be above break even.

The chart below shows strong support and resistance lines on the daily EUR/CHF chart.

1. We recommend you exit trades when the price breaks an S/R line if the price is not in a favourable direction.

2. Another possibility is to stop your EA when the price is nearing one of these lines.

3. As always stopping the EA when major news announcements regarding the EUR/CHF could be made.

http://[email protected]/943343

Thanks, but please reupload the chart, is there any special indicator for the s/r ?

Please change as needed:

profitability)

on broker)

Manual exits:

http://[email protected]/943343

Hi Robotfx2,

I´m trying to use your version (which I dowloaded as in your post), but it does not have Max Trades nor the Magic Number.

Also I setup account type = 1 and Lots = 0.1 for Standard account, but get account blown very quickly using your settings (risk 1 and 2 and Stop Loss = 0) or default settings.

I think this is due to the number of Max Trades.

Can you please check if you sented the right version.

Many thanks in advance

there is an error apparently with your version robotfx2, or am the one

FXPRO:

2009.10.13 19:41:12 FX Equity Builder EURCHF,Daily: Alert: Checking Account No! (127****Wrong MT4 ACC #

I opened a new account, but same error...

:huh:

you need to patch the DLL

check page 4 on how to patch the dll...

Like most of us, I have been watching the forward test for this EA over on Forex Peace Army. Last night I decided I was going to buy it. At the last moment, I decided to read the reviews that have been submitted by various users on that forum who have already purchased it.... and I was surprised to see that they scored it 1 out of 5. Most of them are applying for refunds.

That forward test is actually hosted by the developers, so I am wondering how much manual manipulating they are doing to prevent losses from appearing on the forward test. People who have purchased and used it live have lost money.

So, I didn't buy it. I'll watch it a little longer. If anyone here is using it on a live account for a couple of weeks or more, would you mind sharing your results with us all?

Thanks!

I run it at default, its been shared by robotfx, please take a look at his look. You need to patch dll. Again someone provides a clear instructions on how to do that.

Just a note if your account is micro, you need to put account type 2. If mini then 1.

Here is a link for your convenience:

hxxp://www.f0rexsharing.com/943343