Advanced Get 9.1 Dashboard

bobtom55

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup........ In EU M15, Lower High, Lower Low.....

Also EU almost the same as GU candle formations.

So.... let's see in 30mins how US session react to it...

Most likely up & then down.......

I am also wrong... So please do not worry... Just buy opposite direction of what i am going for will make u a millionaire... wahahha

Anyway, average movement for EU is 150pips??? Maybe I should join you in EU.. will be more fun....

Smile

Chankl78

Hmmmmmmmm.... GY went down......

So does that means GU will goes down???? Or goes up....... So does that means..... EU should goes down?????

Wahahahha,.... Furiously finding ways to convince myself it will goes down...

(But I still need a up to close my long trade before going down to close my sell trade)......

Smile

Chankl78

man ... believe me you do not hold the answer

the chart does ... think of what u would do if you were not in a trade ... this is why trading is hard ... you know this :)

You are so right....

How long have you been trading? Me have been trading for slightly more than 1 year..... Burnt 5 accounts... currently 6th account... & the only most profitable account as I am using manual trading with EA. Still learning...

So far Elliott Wave is still the best for me...

Then finally thru some other forums, got to know Elliott Wave Software....... And came to know Advanced GET....

Some history on myself.

Hee hee... GU drop... but..... there's goes my long......

Smile

Chankl78

well i am in the forex business for about 4.5 years

i learned many of the lessons the hard way ... on my own ... because in Romania trading was as popular as eating ice cream on Mars :)

i learned MQL, i started creating indicators and EA's and about 2 years ago i met Elliott :))

liked it and stuck with it

now i want to open a site to offer EW analysis ... actually is ready i just have to get me diploma and take on exam for an MBA and i will start that service (this means another 2-3 weeks)

Wowow... My senior in forex.... Must learned a lot from you......

hahahah..

Wish you all the best on your exam.

Seems like the trades are not moving.....

In GU, it seems to me it is making a 5 waves.... for... not moving... Forming what I feel that it is like wave 4 pattern..........

Hmmmmmmm........ Am I wrong???

Your EU is also not moving much...

Maybe, it is friday...

Smile

Chankl78

uffff triangle .... psychologically speaking .... prepare yourself :)

in forex a triangle does this most of the time:

1) wave E breaks even below A

2) this break may lead you into thinking it is not a triangle

3) it signals a last move in the direction of the current trend (wave 5 in this case) and aflter this a trend reversal

so ... if looks like an A, B, C, D, E ... wash up and prepare :D it is going to be a blood battle :P

Thanks my friend!!!

I have just closed all my shorts... Preparing for a "long" battle... waiting for my signals.....

Will add on my "long"...

So good to have you around...

Where do you learn elliott wave?

Any good materials?

I been trying to find some... But ... mainly from youtube.. which is very basic.

Smile

Chankl78

Edited by chankl78

just please be careful ... and one more thing ... it usually takes more time to complete .... here is my triangle on the daily timeframe

http://img243.imageshack.us/i/dailyx.png/

see .. it traded even above A ... the books say this is not allowed but guess what ... the market thinks different

if u manged to see it and u are right in the end ... then ... you have a very good eye :)

i am going to give u one more tip ... for free =))

Always ... ALWAYS ... confirm every count by switching to the Line Chart

If you read the early books on Elliott Wave you will see Line Charts ... some of the counts will look so clear :)

just try it :) it is your decision in the end :)

Edited by loopyno

just please be careful ... and one more thing ... it usually takes more time to complete .... here is my triangle on the daily timeframe

http://img243.imageshack.us/i/dailyx.png/

see .. it traded even above A ... the books say this is not allowed but guess what ... the market thinks different

if u manged to see it and u are right in the end ... then ... you have a very good eye :)

Hmm... your chart is so clear.... I think I must start to study more on elliott wave.....

i am going to give u one more tip ... for free =))

Always ... ALWAYS ... confirm every count by switching to the Line Chart

If you read the early books on forex you will see Line Charts ... some of the counts will look so clear :)

just try it :) it is your decision in the end :)

Hahahahahha... Hmmmmmmm.... ok ok.. thanks for your free tip....

I will do that....

Do not know what happened to the "Thanks" button... is it I use too much for today??? Do not know whether got any restriction or not...

Wahahahahha...

Smile

Chankl78