[REQ] ProFx 2.0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] ProFx 2.0

Although I'm tempted to buy this, it is only $77.

The problem is it is not thru clickbank and only a 14 day refund policy.

It would take longer than that just to figure out how to use it and test it.

So if anyone has this with live or forward test results, I'd love to hear from you.

Their website shows great results but they could have written anything they wanted on it.

ProFX Ver.2 has just been corrected ...

About Version.2

ProFX Ver.2 is the same like ProFX Ver.1, except few extra dll files used for its licensing...

Even the manual is almost the same. >:)

ProFX02 indicator (known as Heiken Ashi Smoothed) is not well programmed in both versions!!!

I corrected its problems and I attached it separately, using same name with the old one ProFX02.mq4.

This version of Heiken Ashi Smoothed is the only correct you can find around Internet ...

See it, in the attached picture. As usually it can be available only in this forum... :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/232781579/469c6ec8/ProFx02.html

Please try to keep copies of it as in the future links do not work all the time...

Do not forget to give me some kudos. :-bd

@Asteris

But it is true what they wrote? Bellow the statement from the company what is new at version 2.0. Very appreciated if somebody can share the educated version so we can try out if it really worth to buy the new version.

Thanks,

megainvest

Dear Forex Trader,

we have exiting news for you.

ProFx V2.0 - the second generation from one of the most powerful and accurate trading systems is now available.

ProFx V2.0 gives you exact entry and exit points and is a "must have" tool for every forex trader.

And the best is - Email/SMS alerts are fully supported. When ProFx V2.0 send you an Email/SMS you know "It is time to make Money"

ProFx v2.0 - What is new?

Auto installation - ProFx v2.0 is installed with a few clicks. No more copy this here and this there.

Email / SMS alerts - Whenever a new trade comes up ProFx V2.0 will send you an Email/SmS.

Higher Winrate - New digital filters lowers the number of false signals dramatically.

Improved trade logic - We improved the trade logic from every single custom indicator.

Improved tading rules - The improved rules are easier to follow and more effective.

New style - We have created a new set of stylish templates. The green and grey was not everybodys darling :) Pink, Blue, Yellow, Gold...you name it we have it. Another color ? ...no problem - all templates can be fully adjusted.

Performance ? Great...

Average monthly return is 850 Pips with a outstanding risk/reward ratio from 1.00/2.00. All performance details including screenshots from every single trade back to 2007 can be viewed on our homepage.

Money Back Guarantee ? YES...

ProFx V2.0 is one of the most powerfull trading systems what are available and highly profitable. If there is any reason why you would get a refund simple contact us within the first 14 days after purchase for a complete no question asked refund.

Free build updates ? YES...

Future build updates including the upgrade for the upcomming MT5 platform are FREE.

Video presentation ? YES...

Product video is available in the video section from our website."ProFx Video"

Special offer ? YES...

For the next 7 days ProFx v2 is offerd to you for 77 USD. 30% discount - means ProFx v2 will pay for itself with a single trade.

Go here to order ProFx V2.0 now !

Best Regards

The ForexEASystems Team

http://www.forexeasystems.com

Re: ProFX Ver.2 has just been corrected ...

Version 2 is the same like Version 1, except few extra dll files used for its licensing... ..... ...... ......

One of the indicator "ProFx07gz" used in this new version calls for another indicator "DiNapoli Detrend Oscillator", which is missing in the ZIP.

It could be found here .....

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/130266320/9a82641c/DiNapoli_Detrend_Oscillator.html

I Thank You middx58 for helping...

ProFX07gz is just a modification of ProFX07.mq4 to be used against of it and made by me.

It is not included in Ver.2.

It has been given ... just freely and only in this forum.

The new manual is the same like the old manual ...

Stop to worry so much... :shand:

Relative to Alerts, SMS, email etc.

Please, just complete by yourself the parameters inside Options>Email inside Metatrader following general instructions of Metatrader...

Do I need to explain?

Re: [REQ] ProFx 2.0,

EMailAlerts_On: FALSE/TRUE

WHEN YOU WISH TO RECEIVE ALERTS VIA EMAIL YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE VALUE TO TRUE AND SETUP THE EMAIL SETTINGS.

GOTO Metatrader -> Tools>Options>email

Then complete the following i.e.

SMTP server: smtp.yourcompany.com:25

SMTP Login: nameATyourcompany.com

SMTP Password: Give your password

To: YourName, nameATyourcompany.com

IMPORTANT:

BEFORE YOU ENABLE EMAIL ALERTS TEST THE EMAIL SETTINGS.

ProFx and every other indicator CAN ONLY SEND EMAILS WHEN THESE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT.

DEFAULT VALUE IS FALSE.

SOUNDON: FALSE/TRUE

EVERY TIME WHEN A NEW POSSIBLE ENTRY COMES UP ProFx WILL ALERT YOU. (SOUND

+ VISUAL ALERT)

SOUNDON: FALSE – VISUAL ALERT BUT NO SOUND

SOUNDON: TRUE – VISUAL ALERT AND SOUND ALERT

DEFAULT SETUP: TRUE

Comment: This is a general Metatrader ability which works if any indicator has the built-in functions of Metatrader included in its source. The above explanation is an example how to do it with ANY indicator, if it has 1-2 lines code added it to it.

ProFX has it, but also many other indicators who offer (EMAIL enabled) can do it the same way. :)>-

ps/ AT=@

...... And if someone has the manual would be nice. I dont even have the first version manual. ......

In one of the previous post it was mentioned that Version 2 is similar to Version 1 with just alerts added.

Here is the PDF Manual for Version 1. I hope it would help!

hxxp://[email protected]/file/129145236/dceb5132/ManualProfx.html

Re: ProFX Ver.2 has just been corrected ...

About Version.2

ProFX Ver.2 is the same like ProFX Ver.1, except few extra dll files used for its licensing...

Even the manual is almost the same. >:)

Indicators of Ver.2 have been fully rebuilded just for testing. Check it by yourself.

In the attached file, change the extension EX4 at the end of it with extension ZIP.

Then just unzip it.

About ProFX02

ProFX02 indicator (known as Heiken Ashi Smoothed) is not well programmed in both versions!!!

I corrected its problems and I attached it separately, using same name with the old one ProFX02.mq4.

This version of Heiken Ashi Smoothed is the only correct you can find around Internet ...

See it, in the attached picture. As usually it can be available only in this forum... :D

Do not forget to give me some kudos. :-bd

Can you please upload ProFX02 indicator (known as Heiken Ashi Smoothed) to 4shared or any other sharing server?

Can't download direct links from our forum (

ProFX07 enhanced

I attach you the ProFX07 enhanced ALL in ONE indicator (including RSI and Dinapoli Detrender).

RSI is used as a filter to do not trade during overbought or oversold condition.

By this way This indicator includes two detrending methodologies.

I do not know yet the best combination of parameters. :-bd

@ Asteris

Thanks for your explications about settings for the E-mail alert, but unfortunately this don't works. Can you maybe help me?

Here the error message what I have received in the Journal:

08:54:05 Mail: unsupported authorization mode 'PLAIN'

08:54:05 Mail: login to smtp.orangemail.ch:25 failed

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

megainvest

Megainvest,

I have used email alerts. Here is how I set it up:

in metatrader, select tools>options>email

make sure the following are correct

check the "enable email" box

SMTP server: youremailserver example:smtp.0rangemail.ch (get rid of the :25 unless you know :25 is correct)

SMTP login: youremailaddress example:[email protected]

SMTP password: youremailpassword example:Th1515myp455w0rd

To: anyemailaddress example [email protected] (to send email to yourself)

Try the test

look at the Journal to see if it was sent

check you email

I have used this feature to send texts to my cell phone. Be carefull with alerts settings if you are choosing mail as your Action and you are charged for Rx of text messages. This cost me $125 one month because of how I set up my alarms.

Let me know if this works