Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

rollover, I'm sorry for your down..

I've test in many different broker. some wont trade at all.

some losses. but I still look a beautifull shine inside..

Keep the faith..

PS: avoid chf nowadays:p

nah, i knew it would happen sooner or later, because 0.1 lot on a 500 usd will eat up the margin etc easily, lets say on 4 pairs, each pair only have to do around 100 pips damage , plus the margin required, it would already clear the account. even if only 2 pairs open at the same time, it opens more trades along the counter trend.

i was demoing on fxpro, which min is 0.1lot. micro lot + wider gaps in between may prolong the account.

Did a mod of v5.0(now 5.0a), couldn't find v5.2 if someone could please post it again will mod it also, what I did was add spread protection, kinda organized the external variables, to make it easier to go through the code, added 5 digit auto code, and moved the Envelope settings so they can be changed with external parameters, will make the Envelope to be optimized along with Stoch. Also in the rar. is some files from another forum where this Ea originated, including another Ea called Account Sentry, plus some documents and setfiles.

http://www.4shared.com/file/128577330/e40565c9/StochSpikeWakena.html

Found 5.2 did the mod, seems it all ready had auto 4 and 5 digit code, not sure if it was working or not so just left the one I put in 5.0 in 5.2, also having computer problems so not able to back test to see if this mod works still so wonder if anyone could please back test to check. Not vsure if it has been mentioned or not v5.2 has a Ma confirmation along with another timeframe Stoch. from what I have seen this is the difference between 5.0 and 5.2.

next week, I will also try another setup in parallell, also on timeframe M15, and on pairs

BUYONLY pairs

GBPUSD

EURGBP

GBPCHF

USDCHF

CHFJPY

AUDJPY

EURJPY

In the above we actually only

buy 2 EUR, buy 1 AUD, sell 1 CHF, sell 3 JPY, buy 1 GBP

Sell only pairs

8. CADJPY

9. AUDUSD

10. USDJPY

11. EURUSD

12. EURCHF

13. GBPJPY

14 USDCAD

In the sell pair above, we actually only

Buy 3 JPY, and sell 1 AUD, sell 2 EUR, buy 1 CHF. Sell 1 GBP.

So you sell the buy all pairs and sell pairs actually hedge them out. Then Weckna shall catch the profits from the pairs then the pairs is move upp and down. Just my thought, the hedge will limit the floating draw down.

How about testing your setup last week, finimej? Thank you for your efforts!

Hi guys, you can learn more this EA in this link :

hxxp://[email protected]/showthread.php?t=150293

That's the same ea.

Here is my live statement with ibfx,starting 120 usd from 25 aug 2009, close manually after 10 pips profit,play safely. 23 pairs.

hxxp://www.f0rexshAring.com/984785

Hi guys, you can learn more this EA in this link :

hxxp://[email protected]/showthread.php?t=150293

That's the same ea.

Here is my live statement with ibfx,starting 120 usd from 25 aug 2009, close manually after 10 pips profit,play safely. 23 pairs.

hxxp://www.f0rexshAring.com/984785

Which version of nanning bob do you recommend? 60*90? 180*100?

Thank you!

Best regards!

Hei Proper,

I use 60 x 90. but I never let it take profit automatically by EA, I usually take profit manually, because my capital too low for that and I don't like if the trade already profit then comes to negatif,except on the news, because it is hard to close manually.Since it has many opportunity to trade so I don't want to be greedy.It must have capital 250 usd, leverage 1: 400, for ideally 0.01 lot. The key for martiangle system like that is to maintain your margin, and they have EA to reduce drawdown, name 242 system for multipication lot 2.

May be it help.

Best Regards

Mates, just one good advice which can well save you a lot of your hard earned cash.

Try it on demo at least for 1-2 months and see if you're okay to let it run your real money account.

Even with real, I would recommend you to make $300 deposit on cent accounts, so you''ll not risk too much money and still give EA enough bread to work. Try to be more conservative with martingeil than you ever were. It really saves a lot of money in the end.

@chankl : demo @ Alpari UK, landvps.com

@meisterproper & massa :

my set : http://www.slil.ru/27956408

Hrdforex, i put all yout ser files in all pairs that have the set file, with TF15, and my results is far different of yours... my EA just open two trades per day, and have big TPs and stop losses... i know Alpari UK have 5 digits, so i changed this for 4 digits of FXDD, but i dont know what is wrong here.

Do you have idea? or anyone have?

Thanks

and keep this thread up.