caspian EA

Guest james_phuc28

Re: caspian EA

Hi everybody,

I knew a guy who claimed that his EA is profitable consistently, and can make over 1000 pips per month for long time.

He is IB of FXOPEN, and he suggested that anybody who open live account of minimum 1000USD or 2000USD through his IB link, he will send his EA to that person via email.

I am living in Vietnam, and can not transfer money via bank wire because it is prohibited, but FXOPEN does not allow funding by credit card or paypal. So, I have no way to get his EA.

Anybody who can open live account with FXOPEN, please kindly tell your email, and I will send you the email address of that EA coder. At least, you can get his EA first, and try to forward-test on demo account at beginning, if it is really profitable as he claims, then, you can use his EA on your live account with FXOPEN, if not, then, you can withdraw money back from FXOPEN, and have nothing to lose.

If that EA is really profitable, then, I hope you can share it with me, and other members in this forum.

My email address is: james_phuc28 at ya hoo dot com

Thanks and regards,

James

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,

I knew a guy who claimed that his EA is profitable consistently, and can make over 1000 pips per month for long time.

He is IB of FXOPEN, and he suggested that anybody who open live account of minimum 1000USD or 2000USD through his IB link, he will send his EA to that person via email.

I am living in Vietnam, and can not transfer money via bank wire because it is prohibited, but FXOPEN does not allow funding by credit card or paypal. So, I have no way to get his EA.

Anybody who can open live account with FXOPEN, please kindly tell your email, and I will send you the email address of that EA coder. At least, you can get his EA first, and try to forward-test on demo account at beginning, if it is really profitable as he claims, then, you can use his EA on your live account with FXOPEN, if not, then, you can withdraw money back from FXOPEN, and have nothing to lose.

If that EA is really profitable, then, I hope you can share it with me, and other members in this forum.

My email address is: james_phuc28 at ya hoo dot com

Thanks and regards,

James

you should start a new thread rather than hijacking this one.

has anybody tried caspian during the London session?

Wesladf, can you please upload again the Caspian EA u use at your acc http://weslad4forex.mt4stats.com/

or PM me please - the link is dead coz of claim from caspian ea. I'll try on demo first. Thx

Okay here is it

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/137916967/705da330/Caspian_EA_set_files.html

Hi Wesladf,

in the previous link I only find the setfiles, but I cannot download the last robot that you upload in this link: http://[email protected]/file/138609337/62a02979/Caspian_GBP_alone.html

It said there's claim from Caspian EA so the files is not available anymore.... Maybe they monitor our forum???

Thx anyway for the set files, can you also upload again the robot also please?

Thx again

hi

i download caspian eurchf but on demo account fxpro it didn't take any position my question is i must load indicators atr eff and market movement then i load expert or it dosen't need to load indicators and just need to load expert i forgot i load caspian eurchf open code please guide me

thanks

masoud619,

you have to load the indicator in indicator folder, expert in expert folder and .dll file in library

after put all reopen your mt4

then set your broker time.

it not trade every time but only at certain time. be sure you are online at that time.

how ever, not every person get it open potition, using the recommendation broker will be advantage for you

if try several boker, and open potition in fxcbs.

cheers

masoud619,

you have to load the indicator in indicator folder, expert in expert folder and .dll file in library

after put all reopen your mt4

then set your broker time.

it not trade every time but only at certain time. be sure you are online at that time.

how ever, not every person get it open potition, using the recommendation broker will be advantage for you

if try several boker, and open potition in fxcbs.

cheers

hi i worl with three brokers

pfk alpari and fxpro

myreal account is alpari russia

and my expert is open code and it has no dll file when i load the expert mt4 write the ea caspian load suucessfully and i got backtest from this ea my problem is today is my first day for have a live test from morning till now about 8 hours there is no position could you guide me?have you any manuall or tell me it is work with 4 digit or 5 digits and which broker is recomendedand if there is aversion that need dll could you please share with me

thanks

folks, have a close look here:

http://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/

here you find the original "caspianEA" !!! :-?

from another forum...

I have looked at the code of Caspianea.GBP and it is a 1-to-1 copy of the Dragonpips EA (the Dragonpips EA is also a copy of the freely available Thunder EA). The indicators that the CaspianEA seller gives out, "MarketMovement", "Channel" and "EFF" are all dummy indicators, they are not used at all in any function in the EA, so there is absolutely nothing that the seller has added to the fuctionality of the EAs. The dummy indicators are like a placebo, used to fool the unsuspecting!

So here it is:

"Caspianea.CHF " is actually "VS_EuroCross_d05"
"Caspianea.GBP" is actually "Dragonpips"

The seller of the "Caspianea", Ehsan Parsa, has been spamming so many forums, and I guess you can now see why! 

how rotten is the EA seller scene? :berbusa:

wesladf, how is your live trading with caspian going? Could you share your last trades because the mt4stats page is stuck at one point and not showing your new trades. I had some hopes about caspian but only few trades and as somebody mentioned break even with eur/chf and some dimes with eur/gbp, activ trades broker. This evening i'm gonna put it on alpari uk, gonna give it last chance to prove it's not a scam but losing hope.

Strange results !

I think it depends on the choice of the broker:

no loss with FXDD on EURCHF since the first october

12 trades, 11 winners, 1 break even:)

real account

default settings

But with FXOPEN, i have no trades on EURCHF since 10/08 and break even for 3 consecutive days

i think that FXOPEN is no more suitable for caspianEA (at least for EURCHF)

Weslaf demo on Alpari UK is actually not ok. Because Demo Alpari UK at asianmarket time, Spread on EURGBP = 2 pips and spread on EURCHF = 3 pips.

In real account, you have spread on 5 pips for both eurocross at Alpari UK during asianmarket time.

_______

Please change the demo to Alpari NZ then, their demo account has the same spread as their real account.

Strange results !

I think it depends on the choice of the broker:

no loss with FXDD on EURCHF since the first october

12 trades, 11 winners, 1 break even:)

real account

default settings

But with FXOPEN, i have no trades on EURCHF since 10/08 and break even for 3 consecutive days

i think that FXOPEN is no more suitable for caspianEA (at least for EURCHF)

Hi Didier,

Is FXDD spread for EURCHF widen when u use Caspian EA??

Weslaf demo on Alpari UK is actually not ok. Because Demo Alpari UK at asianmarket time, Spread on EURGBP = 2 pips and spread on EURCHF = 3 pips.

In real account, you have spread on 5 pips for both eurocross at Alpari UK during asianmarket time.

_______

Please change the demo to Alpari NZ then, their demo account has the same spread as their real account.

Demo with Alpari NZ has tighter spreads than Alpari UK. Just downloaded it.

Do you have real account with Alpari UK?