[REQ] What EA is this

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] What EA is this

Starting,

What about those trades that reach the stop time?

Will this EA closed it regardless if it is profit or loss?

This in EA code

if (UseTimefilter == 1 && Hour()==StartPause && Minute()>=5) {

means that on 5th minute of "StartPause" hour and if option UseTimefilter set to 1, all trades will be closed at market price irrespectively of financial result (loss or profit).

Hmm.. not bad...

17hrs to 5hrs 3 losses. Will cut short the testing from 20 hrs to 2hrs for GU & EU. That's will give me 6 hours of trading.

Seems like the creator is right in his PDF files. Best timing is GMT 19hrs to 3hrs.

See how it goes for next week.

Mate, any other suggestions/improvements to add?

I'm beginning in coding, so if suggestions not a rocket science, can help.

In return for your testing and sharing best set file.

Hmmmm..

So far no great request....

1) Just hope to have multiple start & end time so that need not to change the timing...

2) There is a capital protection on the open trades (Similar to THV Caveman) Where for examples, 3 pips is the breakeven or min. profit, the close by in the EA is the middle profit if it reaches & the our target profit.

3) We can use either buy limit or buy stop (Same as Sell Limit or Sell Stop) to open trades. (I think during market opening, we can use the buy or sell stop cos most of the times, this EA always lose money)

Hope this request is not demanding....... hahah..

Thanks.

Hmmm...

Sometime I really wonder how come the forward test (hxxp://turbo.mt4live.com) of this EA is making so much money & so little trades hide stop loss in EG & AN in a 24hr trading nonstop

While my live results hit stop loss like nobody business on the same pairs running 24 hrs.

I think the truth is behind the 1 pip spread. Should you test it on 1 pips spread, I bet you would get similar spectacular results.

• 4 weeks later...