[REQ] What EA is this

Re: [REQ] What EA is this

yeah baby burn baby burnt..!

expensive experience from me to u :)

Jadefx 0.1lot minimum.. if u want to trade AUDNZD.. u better baby sit it.. off the ea once u notice huge slippage.. 8-)

other MAJOR pairs are good enough. but at 0.1lot minimum.. u need 1-2K usd fund to trade safely

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I tried to forward test on a Collective FX demo. Used the same settings like shown on their backtest – increased only the spread, and lowered the risk. But it didn’t open any trade – getting hundreds of Error 130 messages.

Someone can tell me what’s going wrong ? :?:

It’s supposed to work with that settings, otherwise how they made the backtest ? :huh:

Thanks in advance !

Forexpro,

Is your ordertype = 0 or 1...

What pair are you using?

I think there is a bug when you use ordertype =0, because it does not open trades when i use it.

mograst,

Really? But I look at the codes, I think it is not the same..... cos of indipress field...

But, the concept of ISEA & Turbo is similar...

Hi Chankl,

I’m using ordertyp =0 (like on their backtest).

Set the EA up for EURUSD / GBPUSD / EURCHF / EURGBP and AUDNZD. (Just to be able to compare between all of them)

Why you think there is a bug for ordertyp = 0 ?

On your demo you're testing "1" ?

Did you get similar issues ?

Thanks

I think there is a bug because...... It does not open trades for a few hours when I use OrderType = 0.... When I change it to OrderType = 1, straight away limit order is placed & it start trading... So that's my conclusion that there is an bug...

on my Demo, I am testing OrderType = 1, Closepips = 6, 10% Risk IndiPress = 0.1. After Next Friday. I will consider to put it live in my Jade.

The creator is using demo.....

Got to know it from sandisct.

turbo.mt4live.com is using indipress = 0.05

tubro1.mt4live.com is using indipress = 0.1

I am testing 0.1.....

I am not ready to put it live until next friday....

Cos I only started testing.... Lose quite a lot in lots of EA without testing.....

So better be safe than sorry.

Mates,

This EA doesn't use trading hours as it should be as per its external parameters.

I checked quickly its code and found that where it should check boolean parameter value it looks for integer value of TradingHours param, so it doesn't work as creator thought it would work.

I'm not a guru in coding and couldn't make it working with Trading hours properly (apparently there not only this small error which I found). So be very careful with letting in run your live account, instead of this let it run demo for you at least couple of weeks.

I also found it's not producing on EURGBP. If you look at limited max spread value, it's 2 pips, and there are no brokers who can give you 2 pips spread on AUDNZD. If you test moderate quality scalper on 1-2 pips spread it will show you Holy Grail performance :)

Mates,

Check this out from requesting for demo page (http://www.eaturbo.com/demo.htm):

This demo EA is half of this EA. This demo not include one important feature

but you still can feel the power of this EA. This EA only designed for 1 pips spread of same area currency below:

EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF or AUDNZD. Full version can produce 3 to 4 time than demo!

So I think this "important feature" is this Trading hours not working properly.

And this error with mixing up boolean and integer values of Trading hours parameter was made intentionally in my opinion.

FYI.

Starting,

Thanks for your finding.

The start & end time did have some problems. Sandisct say he face with this problem...

Anyway, this is not a demo copy. Paid with money...

Demo is quite good..... So far, I am using Jade... so the spread for EurGbp is almost always 2pips except asian times. Asian times, it changes a lot.

Starting,

Thanks for your finding.

The start & end time did have some problems. Sandisct say he face with this problem...

Anyway, this is not a demo copy. Paid with money...

Demo is quite good..... So far, I am using Jade... so the spread for EurGbp is almost always 2pips except asian times. Asian times, it changes a lot.

Yep,

I read the thread where you guys said it was bought.

So I'm wondering if it was just missed error in the code, but I tested it a lot and it doesn't work at all with trading hours, like it ignores them completely.

I tested this baby on AUDNZD and it looks like it's best suited to run this pair.

It also needs spread not higher than 5 to show good performance. With spread of 6 it's performance is deteriorating and I'm not keen to recommend anybody to use it with spread of 6 pips or more.

As for EURGBP, EURCHF and EURUSD, I tested them on CollectiveFX and its complete loser there.

On trading hours feature I think you have a right to ask author if he is going to fix it or if it works correctly in his tests.

Starting,

Thanks for your backtesting. Can I know what is the setting you use for backtesting EG, EU & EChf? Like indiPress = 0.1?

I will get my friend to ask the creator to change the start & end time. From another thread in the same forum someone say the copy I post is a fake..

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5132&start=20

Do not know if it is true. Will get my friend to ask the creator also since we have paid $160 for it.

Starting,

Thanks for your backtesting. Can I know what is the setting you use for backtesting EG, EU & EChf? Like indiPress = 0.1?

I will get my friend to ask the creator to change the start & end time. From another thread in the same forum someone say the copy I post is a fake..

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5132&start=20

Do not know if it is true. Will get my friend to ask the creator also since we have paid $160 for it.

I tested this EA on M5, M15, and H1 on EG, EU & EChf with default settings and tried indiPress = 0.1 and 0.05. No success for these pairs. Broker = demo CollectiveFX.

I thought it was a demo version, but I don't trust it's a fake, unless guy who said that can prove this.

So greatly surprised you have pretty good results with EG and my tests show me nothing good.

I'll try to backtest it on JadeFX demo if I can achieve results similar to yours (I understand your forward test is on JadeFX demo).

Yes. I am using froward test.

As I have screwed by backtest data again. So now whenever I tried to do backtest, there is always no trades for any EA include this.

So I have no choice... Only using forward test.

Hope the creator will be early in MSN today. Got lots of questions to ask him.

Think going to give up on this EA soon...

Loses after loses... (Although still in profit for overall)

Anyone of have good settings for this EA?

From today, I am going to restrict the time this EA going to trade.

Any feedback on it?

EG is really bad... EU... Small Profits... But after a while, 1 or 2 loss trades killed the profits.

AudNzd..... If using jadefx, the slippage is too high.. thus cannot trade this pair.

It been 2 days, the creator had not been online...

Do not know what happened.... Maybe he do not want to talk to us anymore...

Hmmm... Who can help if we want to modify this EA?

Mate, check "What EA is this?" thread. //EDIT "EA Turbo thread"

Looks like this EA you got is a bit illegal or not the same as real author not selling it according to his website:

"http://www.forexmargin.net"

What do you want to change in EA? I'm sure if you ask people here someone would help.

Think can conclude this EA is not working....

Cos been losing money in forward testing..

Now testing with time restriction.

Hope it give better results...

Would help if someone can put in multiple start & end time...

Most of the times the losing trades from opening & closing of markets.

Think can conclude this EA is not working....

Cos been losing money in forward testing..

Now testing with time restriction.

Hope it give better results...

Would help if someone can put in multiple start & end time...

Most of the times the losing trades from opening & closing of markets.

Here u go mate.

Added simple Timefilter.

UPDATE: For those who downloaded this file before, pls download it again from below link.

Small error fixed (if UseTimefilter=1 all trades will be closed on "StartPause":05 time, if UseTimeFilter=0 all trades will be closed as was in default settings of EA, i.e. on 03:05).

http://www.4shared.com/file/133096520/607f34e9/Turbo_EA.html

Starting,

What about those trades that reach the stop time?

Will this EA closed it regardless if it is profit or loss?

Updates on This turbo.

After only trading from start time 17hrs to end time 7hrs, All bad trades are greatly reduced.

I am now further reducing the number of hours. From 17hrs to 5hrs.

Think it is workable.

Going to test Starting's EA with time filter.

Hee hee... Suddenly have some hopes in this EA. Nearly giving it up.