Show US Your BEST scalping EA on Live account!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Show US Your BEST scalping EA on Live account!!!

wah!!, Please share your setting please.... [-O< [-O< [-O<

I'm using FAP Turbo 47_build224 (it's real version and paid for)

Default setting's with exception of

LRR on EURCHF = 40

LRR on EURGBP = 20

LRR on USDCAD = 20

start work = 17

end work = 23

TP = 3

SL = 120

Custom level false

Max spread 7

SL is crazy i know and one day will probably be hit, but in my back testing it never has.

I got settings of a guy called "jason forex" from another forum ran by someone called Donna which i can't mention as i don't want to be banned (again), so i can't take credit for them.

FAP turbo seems to be very broker dependant and i tried these settings on various brokers using live account's, can't do a real valid test on demo as there not the same, whatever the broker say's don't believe them and Alpari seemed to be the best. Also i get pip rebate from them which is a bonus via an IB. But Alapri is introducing variable spread from 18th on live accounts, it should tighten spread's which would be great.

Slippage has been interesting but the great thing is it has mostly been in my favour which is a surprising bonus, you'll notice a couple of loosers, they have been due to slippage.

cheers

Rob

i have foundout over the years that eas will not always work. after performing well for a few weeks they start fumbling. I have lost so much to eas. i have learnt my lessons the hard way and i am just fine with simple strategies. manual trading with carefull account management is the best you can rely on. This is just an advice.

Robert I like your optimism. I also use Alpari UK and although I this spread change will no doubt be of benefit to some the jury is still out if it will be better for the Asian session and FAPT.

Still, I'm genuinely amazed you've had those results from FAPT on a live account. Good work.

I'm using FAP Turbo 47_build224 (it's real version and paid for)

Default setting's with exception of

LRR on EURCHF = 40

LRR on EURGBP = 20

LRR on USDCAD = 20

start work = 17

end work = 23

TP = 3

SL = 120

Custom level false

Max spread 7

SL is crazy i know and one day will probably be hit, but in my back testing it never has.

I got settings of a guy called "jason forex" from another forum ran by someone called Donna which i can't mention as i don't want to be banned (again), so i can't take credit for them.

FAP turbo seems to be very broker dependant and i tried these settings on various brokers using live account's, can't do a real valid test on demo as there not the same, whatever the broker say's don't believe them and Alpari seemed to be the best. Also i get pip rebate from them which is a bonus via an IB. But Alapri is introducing variable spread from 18th on live accounts, it should tighten spread's which would be great.

Slippage has been interesting but the great thing is it has mostly been in my favour which is a surprising bonus, you'll notice a couple of loosers, they have been due to slippage.

cheers

Rob

Thanks for the reply. I will do a testing with my live forex.com.

Hopefully, it will be a good as the result in the MT4stats.

Happy Weekend.

Edit

Hmmm.... Looking at the MT4Stats.....

Since July, August, the trades is very less. & Most of the times, it take a very long time to close the trades. Do not want to risk my live account.

Think I better stick to MDPro & C4 trading system.

Thanks for the reply. I will do a testing with my live forex.com.

Hopefully, it will be a good as the result in the MT4stats.

Happy Weekend.

Edit

Hmmm.... Looking at the MT4Stats.....

Since July, August, the trades is very less. & Most of the times, it take a very long time to close the trades. Do not want to risk my live account.

Think I better stick to MDPro & C4 trading system.

Do you mind sharing your template and indicators files for the C4 trading system. I heard its a good manual scalping system.

Do you mind sharing your template and indicators files for the C4 trading system. I heard its a good manual scalping system.

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=adaf9b3f534971130de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871

Here is it.

This is my version of template. Any other questions, pls PM me as this thread is Best scalping EA. Do not want to disturb this.

Thanks.

Hi Petewright,

Just put into M5 timeframe will do.

I think there is some problems with my template. But, I hope Sacrelicious can help you with it.

if not, I will reload my template again. Pls PM sacrelicious if he can help. Thanks.

If not, pls PM me.