PointBreak5 Build815

Re: PointBreak5 Build815

This thing dont test well in the tester.. In the origional code they did not allow backtesting.. Of course I already fixed that.. You can backtest this version..

This EA takes its signals from Multiple different Time Frames to get its calculations.. MTF type EA's have always had a hard time in the backtester..

Probably the only real test will be forward testing..

This is what the last 2 weeks of Jan09 look like.. It did survive.. Jan-Feb was a rough time for EA's.. Most didnt make it..

http://i32.tinypic.com/zxtc8p.jpg

I stop Live on this EA due Hedging and making DD 30% since January till May....waisting time try this EA...only work well on IBFX not other broker said creator...You can try.. ;)

do you think that using an europeen broker (no hedging rules) ex

: alpari or tadawul would be better? what risk setting were you using? :)

Roberto..

Beware...this EA is build for trending market not choppy-sideways volatile like now..They always DD all the time because making a lot open position at times...your broker has capable to has open position up 300 at times.

When closing position , your broker can not requote if not your account will be killed..Imagine you have to close position up to 250 psoition within seconds...which broker can do that..not many, the best is IBFX and Alpari..

All important parameter is coming from their server...Waisting using cracked version...result 10000000% not same with paid version..

I put my account on creator server, so they run my account with best setting according them..Now they throw away this EA...So do we..

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PointBreak5 Build815 Full Mod

yes please. silly rapidshare. can someone who grabbed it put it up on a better file sharing site?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 months later...