http://depositfiles.com/files/2vsuvml5r

FOREX SIGNAL 30 DOT COME

http://depositfiles.com/files/6lwkp9ta9

FOREX SIGNAL 30 DECOMPILED

[url]http://depositfiles.com/files/fe6ftwh86[/url]

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Re: THE KWU SYSTEM

OK ... WE GOT KWU SYSTEM .... =D> =D> =D>

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

OK ...

SO this .. IS WHERE YOU NEED TO POST THE GREAT ALL MIGHTY "kwu kwu SYSTEM"

=D> =D> ^:)^ =D> =D>

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

i dont know what you guys are up to, please take it easy. i believe that kardel wants to use me for something else personal for himself, sorry kardel if am wrong, but please take it easy no need to rush me like am a piece of chocolate candy:-??

i dont know what you guys are up to, please take it easy. i believe that kardel wants to use me for something else personal for himself, sorry kardel if am wrong, but please take it easy no need to rush me like am a piece of chocolate candy:-??

=)) =))

"use me for something else personal for himself"

"no need to rush me like am a piece of chocolate candy"

I will not say what I was thinking now =)) =))

I be a good girl :D

Barbara

"use me for something else personal for himself"

"no need to rush me like am a piece of chocolate candy"

I will not say what I was thinking now =)) =))

I be a good girl :D

Barbara

=)) BARBIE is thinking of GAYS and HOMOSEX.....UALS :hammer:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2s0l3y8.jpg

KWU ... IS NOT POLITE TO TALK WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT ...

LOOK KWU .. THIS IS WHAT THE PICTURE OF KWU SYSTEM ... :D

WHY YOU LIKE ARROW SO MUCH .. ??

CAN YOU GAVE SOME EXPLANATION .. HOW TO USE IT !

AND KWU .... I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MIND OR YOUR TRADING SYSTEM .. OR ABOUT HOW BIG IS YOUR CANDY WERE .... BUT THE ONE THAT I CONCERN IS HOW WE ALL CAN MAKE PROFIT BY IT :)

RIGHT NOW ... !!!

ITS TIME TO DECIDE PAL !!!! TIME TO DECIDE WHAT BEST FOR A COCO... :D LIKE YOU!!!

TELL ME WICH ONE DO YOU LIKE ??

MA

OSCILATOR

PIVOT

CYCLE OR WAVE

OR ... PRICE ACTION ONE !!!

???

C'MON KWU ... YOUR LIFE IS SHORT .... :)

RIGHT NOW ... !!!

ITS TIME TO DECIDE PAL !!!! TIME TO DECIDE WHAT BEST FOR A COCO... :D LIKE YOU!!!

TELL ME WICH ONE DO YOU LIKE ??

MA

OSCILATOR

PIVOT

CYCLE OR WAVE

OR ... PRICE ACTION ONE !!!

???

C'MON KWU ... YOUR LIFE IS SHORT .... :)

CYCLE OR WAVE I'd LIKE BETTER

KWU ,... THAT IS NOT INDICATOR KWU ...

THOSE ARROW WERE BUILD FROM MA, CYCLE, OSC... OR A DRUNK PLON :P

IF YOU LIKE ARROW ... THEN YOU CAN STEAL THE POLICE SIGN ... AND PLACE IT OVER YOUR DESK TOP AND START SEE THE SIGNAL...

LOOK ... YOU NEED TO HAVE A BASIC FIRST !!!

KWU !!! I AM NOT YOUR HOME!!!! IM FINE ...I DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN AND WIFE

AND YOU STILL DONT POST SOME PICTURE ???

@ barbara

it mean...I m not trading with MT4 anymore :D

IM NOT RESIGNING ... I RESIGN FROM MT4 MODERATOR ONLY !!! I JUST STOP BEING MT4 USER ....

BESIDE ... I M STILL ABLE TO BANNED SOMEONE ...I VE BANNED 5 MEMBER ... AND NEXT WEEK MAYBE ILL ADD ONE IN THE LIST ;)

SO LET SEE HOW YOUR SCREEN SHOT !!!

IM NOT RESIGNING ... I RESIGN FROM MT4 MODERATOR ONLY !!! I JUST STOP BEING MT4 USER ....

BESIDE ... I M STILL ABLE TO BANNED SOMEONE ...I VE BANNED 5 MEMBER ... AND NEXT WEEK MAYBE ILL ADD ONE IN THE LIST ;)

SO LET SEE HOW YOUR SCREEN SHOT !!!

Why why why you stop to be MT4 user? If is not a secret :D

Barbara

p.s. we are all good boys and girls here :D

where is KWU ?

@barbara

im using mbt not mt4...i prefer to scalp.

no ... were not going to banning somebody with no exact reason:)

i like to see that KWU SYSTEM