Scalping...is this a waste of time or can you....

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scalping...is this a waste of time or can you....

I have read the whole thread on scalping and I see that FapTurbo has been mentioned many times. I also noticed that couple of people gave out a trading system. Someone, in fact, mentioned that he is scalping on H4 and on Daily.

What I like to know is can you really scalp H4 and Daily? As I thought the scalping was in and out within a very short period.

I would like to know if FapTurbo is available, if so, can someone post it? Also, can it be converted into indicators and traded manually?

Are there other systems that can be traded on a scalping basis.

Thanks for your help.

I discovered that scalping is the best way of trading for me.

I just follow indicators and that's it.... I started to work real few weeks ago and I lost about 40%

of account before I started to scalp. I'm still not good at deep analyzing so I'll stick to it for now.

He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

Sure Vladv my friend ;)

Why not ... :)

This is one of examples :

Pairs : EUR/JPY

Timeframe : m5

Indicator : CCI (48) with Level 50 & -50

SL & TP : 20 pips only.

Rules If CCI Break Level 50 we take BUY Position. If CCI break Level -50 we Sell; thats it. Keep It Simple Buddy ... :-bd

You can made an alternate exit strategy for maximum profit; example by Buy/Sell 2 Contracs, 1st you liquidate at 20 pips, & the rest SL you move to Breakevent & exit by using AWESOME OSCILATOR, or you can exit when CCI come back to 50 again (if you Buy) or -50 again (if you Sell), etc...

This is the pictures :

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/474/80493719.png

In the Pictures Exit No.1 is by using AO, & Exit No.2 By Using CCI itself. Feel free use your discretionary ... =D>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not waste time.. Good scalping technic is Find trend in 30m chart then when trend is up. U can open 1m chart with bb20, moving average20...

When the price touched down bb line then when candles makes box, Order buy limit above 3pips from the candle box. Then you can make 2 or3 pips except spread..

It's 70% wining..

Hi ntynamoo,

Could you please share more and explain how do you define trend and sideway, doesn't mean to ask you to proof but we need encouragement from you, could you please share your 1 to 2 years account statement, demo account is ok also.

Thanks in advance.

cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

To..Cubicrey

Well, I can't explain to hard... My english is poor. The trend --EX) When 30M chart MA20 is center, the price is under the 20ma, trend is down. you must ready sell limit 1M chart, when the price up 1m 20ma it will touch BB20 upper line, wait then it makes several candle box, then sell limit under 3pips . The price is going up, your oder is not process, But price is down you have position, then you can takes 2or3pips, I don't know how can i post the picture... when you trade 10times, you can take 7wins.. But you have a sell position, price is up you must close your position, you lose 2 or 3pips.. tha's my skill

I learnd this 1months ago from my forex teacher, He takes 50-100pips every day... I saw his real account. So I belive this and practice to winning trade..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/scalpingskill.jpg

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/scalpingskill1.jpg

Edited by cubicrey
add img link

Well, when you are lucky u can takes 30pips or more today eur/usd.. enter sell limit.. 16:57Pm in Korean time = Japan time.. It is small lose.. BB is first target.. I got 50pips taday..

My teacher earn 50-100pips every day, He using 40lots for a day.. His profit average is 10,000$ in a day..

Have a piping...Good luck..Guys.

Edited by ntynamoo

well, I guess scalping is the only way to success in the fx market. There are a lot of scalping strategies. Also Martingale is good, but need someone to think about money management wisely before using such a dangrous tool.

If you want a hint for scalping, try to make a good volume indicator Multi-time frame starting from 1M passing through 15M. If all periods have the same direction, then go with the same direction, and vise versa.

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

My teacher earn 50-100pips every day, He using 40lots for a day.. His profit average is 10,000$ in a day..

Have a piping...Good luck..Guys.

Hi ntynamoo,

Does your teacher do anything special to filter out choppy periods when many losses can happen?

Also do you know what broker he uses that allows scalping using 40 lots?

Your teacher must have been successful for a long time using his system for him to build his account to trade 40 lots. So it would be very interested in learning more details about his trading method and MM.

To..Cubicrey

Well, I can't explain to hard... My english is poor. The trend --EX) When 30M chart MA20 is center, the price is under the 20ma, trend is down. you must ready sell limit 1M chart, when the price up 1m 20ma it will touch BB20 upper line, wait then it makes several candle box, then sell limit under 3pips . The price is going up, your oder is not process, But price is down you have position, then you can takes 2or3pips, I don't know how can i post the picture... when you trade 10times, you can take 7wins.. But you have a sell position, price is up you must close your position, you lose 2 or 3pips.. tha's my skill

I learnd this 1months ago from my forex teacher, He takes 50-100pips every day... I saw his real account. So I belive this and practice to winning trade..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/scalpingskill.jpg

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/scalpingskill1.jpg

thanks ntynamoo for sharing and explaining.

Can anyone tell what is the black line that is used to separate buy zone from sell zone? It does not look like simple MA from higher timeframe.

ntynamoo just out of curiosity you aim for 2-3 pips but how much is ur stop? Its very very hard to trade this way because over the long term comissions will overcome your profit since you need to make something like 50-60% on ur account just to cover the cost of the commissions on winning trade leave alone losing trades.

But if ur teacher is trading this way for may years he is very unique trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..everyone..First target is not losing your account.. you must defense your account from large loss. When you enter limit position then it touch BB line then you must decide close or wait mext candle. If the power is not

strong asap close. Then 1~2pip win or lose. but power is strong you can get 5~30pips.. My teacher show me his real account. He use this system for one year. His balance is now 400,000$. He using Korean forex program.

But I am using MT4 ECN broker low spread. I have used so many EAs. But programs are all trash.. This system is good for me now. He using 1-5lot in one trade. He using M1,M5,M15 all TF..

You must keeping when price bounce touch the 20ma close position. And this system need for many practice.

you can practice past chart(m1) moving candle forward .. Then write on the paper enter close by this system in a day. You can't lose.. Sorry my poor english hard to explain system.

It's not 100% trading. At least 70% winning trading.. Don't trading real money at first time. Practice enough... Good luck~~

P.s I think Maybe black line is ichimok.. not certain.

Edited by ntynamoo