Scalping...is this a waste of time or can you....

Re: Scalping...is this a waste of time or can you....

I'm new to forex but I'm expecting the scalping style to be the one that suits me best because I've done a fair amount of arbitrage trading on the sports markets (a couple of years ago, when it was pretty easy).

The fast trading, in and out, small regular gains type trading is probably what I will be trying first although I'm very aware that none of this is easy :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in 1 min chart , overbought/oversold is not reliable ! 1min chart means only noise. most of 1 min trading systems follow a trend. it means these trading systems find a good point to Enter a position and then follow it for 10~15 candles then they are not scalp systems ! real scalp must be in TIK chart !

As for the scalping, the result changes into broker's quality.

And,

It is likely to be defeated though it is likely to win according to the speed of the line you use when a lot of people use the same system at the same time no matter in case of how good the system by the same broker.

I think once you know your scalping system well enough (and have enough confidence in it), the final battle is more or less psychological.. you have to decide to push buy/sell when the moment comes, and just know that you have a fair chance at a winning trade. I've been experimenting a bit with the C4 scalping system, anyone else tried it?

Scaliping requires a scalping mindset. Use strong support and resistance areas with limit orders and small take profit targets. Also spead under 3pips. The trading style must match onces personality otherwise it will never work!

Like any kind of trading, scalping can work if you have a good system, and if the type of trading you choose suits your personality and life style (time that you can devout to trading and also what size stop losses are you willing to live with i.e low with scalping but risking often our high but with fewer trades).

It's not a waste of time, at all.

There are a lot of scalping automated systems with consistant results.

Regards.

I have looked at Scalping in depth. Here and there you find some really good ideas, products and services.

What worries me about scalping is of this is NOT automated....unless you are super consistant...one will not be able to have for example a 3:1 win to loss ration all the time.

From what I understand you need to have consistant results to call it a system...else it is gambling.

What do you think?

Scalping need very fast reaction if u aren't using EA, and some broker didn't accept scalping. i've try with many scalping system, but it seems doesn't work to me. So it depend on our personality, if we try it and we got profit, just keep on scalping system, but if we try and we got many loss, it is better idea to look for another system.

Learning to scalp will make you get the Insights of the technical Trading systems you use.You will know the shortcomings of a system when you scalp since scalping is a precise technique.So in my opinion it is not a waste of time.Just my 2 cents.

I'm new to forex but I'm expecting the scalping style to be the one that suits me best because I've done a fair amount of arbitrage trading on the sports markets (a couple of years ago, when it was pretty easy).

The fast trading, in and out, small regular gains type trading is probably what I will be trying first although I'm very aware that none of this is easy

Hello everybody. sorry for my bad english. I am a new in forex and find two indicator for scalping: super signal and beginner alert. is anyone know about this indicators. there both repaints. i do not know how to share this indicators. if anybody nned them, i send it on e-mail.