FXCBS Broker Review

Chip4Pips

Re: FXCBS

Anyone using FXCBS?

I would be interested in your experience. Commissions seem steep at $8 per standard lot; however, ECN feed via MT4 and no NFA issue.

Thoughts?

I wouldnt bother.....so many other better brokers out there offering much better deals than these guys with reputations. Try MB Trading - theyre moving to MT4 and offer much better spreads/commissions.

fxcbs have too big initial deposit for me..

MB Trading would be really the best! but MT4.......... :((

I'm looking for the same thing.. expecially thight spread on eurgbp and eurchf.

I took a look to broco but spreads are to wide.. I downloaded nordmarkets demo but there aren't eurgbp and eurchf :-/

I’ve got a question..maybe a stupid one, but I’m here to learn.. :)

If opening an account where the minimum deposit required is very high.. like 5000$ with ATCbrokers and it's too much and too risky for me, I would have any issue if I make this 5000$ deposit and after few days (and eventually few very little trade) I withdraw something like 4000$? So it’s like I’ve deposited only 1000$? :D

excuse me if I've talked rubbish but I had this idea and I would like to know what are you thinking about it :)

FXCBS Broker Review

in my opinion, if I only could have one broker, as long as i didn't have 10000 dolars or more, i would put my money on them. in my experience, they have very nice spreads and good execution, and the 8 dolars comission is worth it in that matter.

They seem to be ok. I have had a live account with them for about a month. Haven't made any withdrawals though. Low spreads.

What is the best way to deposit with them? Since their credit card page is not secured.

Does the spreads of live account is the same as demo account?

They seem to be ok. I have had a live account with them for about a month. Haven't made any withdrawals though. Low spreads.

What is the best way to deposit with them? Since their credit card page is not secured.

Does the spreads of live account is the same as demo account?

I supposed wired transfer should be the best way, I had a live account with them once and had made a withdrawal with no problem. Their spread is low but often widen during night time (my time is GMT+7).

i migrate to fxcbs from alpari uk. better results with fapturbo, better spreads, more trades. withdrawal is not problem, i have money second day after sending withdrawal form (to Czech republic). im sending money to FXCBS per bank wire. history dates is problem :(((

Sorry for my bad english :(

A bad experience with Fxcbs regarding costs to get money back: the bank they use charged me around 50 usd for a wire.

I also got hit with an unexpectedly high wire fee to fund my account. Their bank charged me 30 USD instead of the 10 USD they have listed on their website.