Craig Harris-Forex Education

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [sharing]CRAIG HARRIS-FOREX EDUCATION

Good day

I have the !Craig Harris - Forex Trading Methodology - Ver 1.0.0 pdf guide

I would like share it if some member may share the password for this program in this part of forum...

Investools Advanced Options

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=7002&p=69062&hilit=investools#p69062

Does somebody has some of these?

Investools Basic Options

Investools Advanced Technical Analysis

Investools Currency Trader

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Craig Harris-Forex Education

Did anyone ever get this system ?

Does anyone know how he uses moving averages ?

I think that his (Craig Harris) natural flow approach has excellent perspective but I am concerned that he is not willing to show his "performance/live trading" results. As for me I'd like to build my own system based on his NF discovery, and not just blindly copy his trading rules. There is no guarantee that his rules will fit my mentality. But overall I like this NF thing. Regarding MAs I can only speculate that he could use it as a directional filters (like higher profit targets in trend and lower profit targets in counter trend) extrapolated from few time frames but because I do not use MA at all I do not care about exact numbers.

As an example how people could build a system around his base NF idea look through this thread:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=211188.

And sorry I could not give you a straight answer on your question.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've seen in the free vids it looks to me like it would work best on ranging days and not suitable for a strong trending day when the pullbacks are less than 30 pips.

His members page shows the contents of the course and it looks like there's only 3 videos that aren't available for free - IB OB video, How to set a stop loss, and trend identification SMA.

Does Craig teach just the 1 strategy then or a few?

spent a few hours viewing the free webinars... some observations...

The Simple moving averages (on close) 20, 60, and 240 match up perfectly with what is shown in the videos. In the videos he says he uses MA's as a filter for being long or short. Price above the MA's... look for longs only, price below look for shorts only.

Is the natural flow thing just that price moves 30-60 pips on average every hour... am I missing something? Isn't this system simply selling the rallies in a downtrend and buying the dips in an uptrend?

His idea of a reversal candle being simply a candle with a different colour than the one previous to it seems overly basic. Taking a 2 bar reversal candle entry while price is in a congestion area will surely give a lot of bad entries.

The Tokyo channel strategy is interesting as he's not looking at breakouts but getting in while it's still in the range, as long as it's larger than +40 pips. In my experience entering before the breakout will get you chopped around.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheaper Alternative of Craig Harris System

Hi,

I'am not using this system but I discovered something which might interested by you guys,

watch these videos:

Craig Harris Forex Natural Flow of the Market Indicators PDF Download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uUtTmG0iSk

Watch this video in a new windowpipware dashboard version 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA5ZgQl5Etc&annotation_id=annotation_900206&feature=iv

from the bibware site I found tis quote:

The bibware dashboard has all the essential trading information required for my trading strategy.  It should be worth $1000's ... I know of a person selling a similar trading strategy for $5,000 one year membership.  He charges $700 just to get the manual!  My dashboard will only cost you $39.95, the manual is free (link to the left) and there is no ongoing membership fee.  You get all future updates free.

cheers

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone please repost the Craig Harris PDF describing his methodology? The Link is dead.

ALso, here is a link to his many free "Natural Flow" videos. They present some good insights and in my opinion, well worth seeing !

(Don't bother downloading the 80pg "manual". It's worthless crap like what is a pip, how to place an order etc)

http://www.the-natural-flow.com/back/backfxnews.html 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, does anyone have his "session indicator"(shows all sessions on the chart) that he has on his free videos?? I was trying to fing it, but couldn't. So can someone upload if you have it?!

PS:I know there are alot of similar indis, but what I actually need is indi, that doesn't have an extra "window" on chart and doesn't have alot of colors and stuff like that on the chart... What I need is session indi like he(Craig Harris) has on his charts-very discret and just simple horisontal lines... Does anyone has it??

PS2: something like this ( hxxp://codebase.mql4.com/ru/6150), but that doesn't have an extra window? :)