best indicator

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: best indicator

another way to determine trend is to set up 120 EMA and 50 Ema on 4H chart. Price below 50 EMA indicate a signal of change in a UP trend market and if falls below 120 EMA is confirmation for the trend change and the opposite for an up trend move.

One thing to remember using this trend following system is when a news is published that has a huge contradictory value then the predicted value or some inspected thing has happened(11 september like). in that case just sit back and wait for a while till a new trend has been established.

hope it helps..

Ross.

One thing to remember using this trend following system is when a news is published that has a huge contradictory value then the predicted value or some inspected thing has happened(11 september like). in that case just sit back and wait for a while till a new trend has been established.

hope it helps..

Ross.

Steinc v1.5 Goood ;)

Here it is;

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1399&start=0

Hi Osaze,

Would U mind I request you go to the link above and give a comprehensive explanation on how could this pain indicator help you profit in your trading.

Thanking you.

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 1 month later...

I used stochs as my oscillating indicator of choice in the past, but only to see what everyone else was doing, not basing my trades on it, but basing my trades on how other people used it. These were only ever looked at as a support to true price action and never traded from.

The only indicators that I look at now on a regular basis are Pivots , a market profile indicator, an average range indicator. All of them are based on price and price action and could be said to be PROBABILITY indicators.