• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

There were just 2 winners in live trading competition in surefiretrading

version 2 challenge 2010 . All other 18 participants just burned up their

account ( Remember that those 20 who traded in live trading competition

were shortlisted from a demo trading round where in more than 1500

people participated )

Anyways here are the winning systems (hope this isn't shared here before) .

Kudos always welcomed :D

1st place - Live trading round

hxxp://mir.cr/1PXIOJFM

2nd place - Live trading round

hxxp://mir.cr/1V4BDUVS

people participated )

thanks fxshare

First pdf

Hello fxshare this is checkmail and tried to download both the files but pdf1 isn't working think its damaged could you load it again on mirror.:)

people participated )

Hello fxshare this is checkmail and tried to download both the files but pdf1 isn't working think its damaged could you load it again on mirror.:)

Hi , please try again. When mirrorcreator shows the list of hosting servers, choose

the mediafire link and download it from there. I just tried now and the pdf is opening

fine.

On side note, just noticed that there have been 62 downloads so far. Many thanks to

the two people who have thanked me :)

I have been closely following Oct 2010 live contest also and to be

frank i was not at all impressed with it. And that is the reason why

I am no longer a member of that site . They had published detailed

statistics for each contest account including open/closed trades etc.

The results are still available online at this url.

h**p://www.surefiretr@[email protected]/mem-newdesign/live.php

Check out the max drawdown of the winners and you'll understand

why I do not consider these systems worth enough to be followed .

Good system

Hello Zoki this is checkmail and have gone through the system manual and its really nearly flawless as we get some higher timeframes trend in control using just sma5 and sma21, along with rsi , for more accuracy we could use adx as well as stochastics, than there won't be any drawdown just try to add some of your own indicators to it the strategy goes well.Wish you luck.:)

Thank you for the info.

I have checked the results in the webpage, and I do not like the drawdowns of ongoing winning systems.

Thank you for the suggestion, during the next days I will try to optimize the systems from April using the mentioned indicators.

I would like to mention, in the past I have downloaded and tested some STC winning systems, and my favourites are D8L2 (winner Marcos Fernandez, system was using the Average Trading Range) and F9D2 (winner Olga Astakhova, system was tradeing the reversals). That systems are still profitable in the long run and I am planning to start using that systems again.

My feeling is that the older STC winning systems are better then the latest ones. The reason is probably the following: in the past the Demo and Live trading winners was separated. According my opinion not all winners from DEMO trading could be able to win during the LIVE trading (because of some psyhological aspects), and probably not all winners from the LIVE trading could be able to win the DEMO session (because the demo traders was using the different Money Management strategy).

Actually in the SFT at first the participants must win the DEMO session, and that is the reason, why a lot of good LIVE traders with the excellent Money Management Strategy are not able to participate in the LIVE session.

Have a good trading.

Ok guys. Managed to get the 3rd place winner's system of the recent Surefire challenge (version 3).

Account statement published here..

h**p://[email protected]/mem-newdesign/user_statement.php?user_id=6

System can be downloaded from here.. Kudos please :)

h**p://mir.cr/XUO6VUHD

They have not yet published the 1st and 2nd place winners' systems as per the info i got.

Prevoius systems

Hello Zoki this checkmail and would you be kind to share the previous sft systems which you think were real good in tradings.:)

Thank you for the suggestion, during the next days I will try to optimize the systems from April using the mentioned indicators.

I would like to mention, in the past I have downloaded and tested some STC winning systems, and my favourites are D8L2 (winner Marcos Fernandez, system was using the Average Trading Range) and F9D2 (winner Olga Astakhova, system was tradeing the reversals). That systems are still profitable in the long run and I am planning to start using that systems again.

My feeling is that the older STC winning systems are better then the latest ones. The reason is probably the following: in the past the Demo and Live trading winners was separated. According my opinion not all winners from DEMO trading could be able to win during the LIVE trading (because of some psyhological aspects), and probably not all winners from the LIVE trading could be able to win the DEMO session (because the demo traders was using the different Money Management strategy).

Actually in the SFT at first the participants must win the DEMO session, and that is the reason, why a lot of good LIVE traders with the excellent Money Management Strategy are not able to participate in the LIVE session.

Have a good trading.

Hello Zoki this checkmail and would you be kind to share the previous sft systems which you think were real good in tradings.:)

Please find the links below:

r@[email protected]/files/443233524/0lg_.ZIP

r@[email protected]/files/443233565/m_rc0s.ZIP

REMARKS:

1.) Both systems was the winning systems in more competitions

2.) In connection of secound system the following book should be readed additionally (available in the forum): Beat the odds in FX trading, written by Igor Toschakov

Edited by Zoki
additional info

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
But now I just get email for version 2 :D

Hi Friends,

Attached the new version of D8D3 System ( V2)

Updates:

extern bool UseHiddenSL = false; // if = true= will use internal SL ** the variable "StopLoss" MUST be different of 0

extern bool UseHiddenTP = false; // if = true= will use internal TP ** the variable "TakeProfit" MUST be different of 0

extern double PercentRisk = 0; // if = 0 , lots value will be Lots variable, if different, the variable "StopLoss" MUST be different of 0, because the EA will calculate the new Lots Value according PercentRisk and StopLoss that the customer input.

extern int BarsExpiration = 99999; // if we receive one signal, but the same wasn't reached in "x" numbers of bars, The EA will to delete this signal and looking for another

extern int Slippage = 5; // Max Slippage accepted

extern bool TradeTime = false; // if = false , it will works during all day

extern string StartHour = "13:00";

extern string StopHour = "22:00";

extern bool TradeFriday = true; // if false will not trade on friday

extern bool CloseAllTradesAfterFridayTime = false; // if true, will close all trades After "StopFridayHour"

extern string StopFridayHour = "18:00";

extern int MaxNumberOfTrades = 5; // Max Number Of Trades simultaneously

extern int ADXLevel = 25; // Adjustable Values

extern int ADXPeriod = 14;

extern bool UseRSIOverSold_Bought = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern int RsiPeriod = 14;

extern int RsiOverBoughtLine = 70; // if RSI value is between RsiBuyRangeLow and RsiOverBoughtLine will be allowed to entry in a buy trade

extern int RsiOverSoldLine = 30;

extern bool UseMACD = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern double MacdLevel = 0; // for buy trader, if Actual MACD Vaue is > MacdLevel , will be allowed put an order. The same for Sell Trader (Actual MACD Vaue is < MacdLevel)

extern int MACD_FastEMA = 12;

extern int MACD_SlowEMA = 26;

extern int MACD_SignalPeriod = 9;

extern bool UseWilliam = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern double WillianPeriod = 14;

extern int WilliamOverBoughtLine = -20; // if RSI value is between RsiBuyRangeLow and RsiOverBoughtLine will be allowed to entry in a buy trade

extern int WilliamOverSoldLine = -80;

extern bool UseCloseOrderOppositeBand = false; // if = true= will Close buy order when touch lower band and vice versa

extern bool TrailingStopEnable = false;

extern int TrailingStopPips = 20;// How many pips to do trailing.

extern int TrailingStep = 3; // After Start trailing, how many pips to change the Trailing.The good value would be "3" here but you can change

extern bool LockPipsEnabled = false;//true/false to use this tool

extern int LockPipsThreshold = 50; // how many pips need to be valid to to change one order (In pips, blocks)

extern int LockPips = 1; // how many pips will lock from open price

extern bool TradeInAOppositeDirec = false;// if true, instead of Buy will put a Sell trader

Please friends, test everything and any doubt or bug ,post them here

Best Regards,

Marcelo Marques

http://www.4shared.com/file/114179662/43d66af9/D8D3_2.html

Zowie

Please re upload

Thanks in advanced