• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SurefireTradingChallenge

Sorry for the late reply...busying trading... :mrgreen:

How to use the lockprofit ea :

1. Make sure you your expert advisor is turn off before enter your post

2. After you enter your post, then you turn on expert advisor, make sure the lockprofit on top screen right corner has smiley face (adjust the ea setting before turn it on)

3. If you scalp, let say min tp is 5 pips, put Target Profit 1 = 5, Target Profit 2 = 10 and Target Profit 3 = 20 (no StopLoss for me if i'm scalping, but you can put it)

4. The mechanism is when your profit reach 8 pips (sell post), the ea will lock ur profit at 5 pips, meaning there will be SL automatically created for you(this is example for GU with 3 spread)

5. And if your pips moving in your favor, it will lock to 2nd lock for 10 pips, and 3rd for 20 pips..

You can also use the ea for intraday trading, TP1 = 30, TP2=50, TP=70...up to you...

Hope this will help you

Regards

bro thanks for your lock profit ea. i have this request to make, it is a modification request.

1. can the ea manage multiple chart from one location (i.e if i trade eu, ej, gu, etc, will the lock profit ea manage all these from one location where it is attached making it four charts, or i will have to open corresponding locations i.e. eu, ej, gu, etc making six charts instead of four).

2. can the ea manage the profit in this format. i open 0.1lot and at a set target, the ea close 0.05lot (half of trade), move the stop to lock profit and ride out the trade.

this way i will have my daily target closed and extra on top.

this is what i am presently using your lock profit for, but i do the half trade profit close manually.

thank you.

Hi ranuhook,

sorry again for the late reply, i'm not an expert on ea, don't know how to do the modification... :">

If you pay attention for the names of the new winners. We have 2 names from the D8 contest: Nurudeen & Janett Marie.

Meaning, both systems are consistent enough for 2 months. Those are the ones that interest me the most.

Regards,

It might be that Ahmad didn't participate in the second competition.

Indo-Investasi Rocks

It might be true. I'm not saying that the other winners are bad. I don't know about that.

But, the "fact" (if you call the website statement as a fact. We don't even know whether it's true or not, whether there is a challenge or not.) is that those two are still winners makes me pay more attention on those two. I'll then look at the rest.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Not really. Marie's system is too subjective, each tester will have different result. Thus, never tested it. Although i'm actually using the manual S&R for trading.

The other one I only test the stoch 833. As usual, I'm not good with ranging indicator. Delete it after several days.

Didn't test the rest though. So, basically I get nothing from the old 6 systems :P

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

So far there's this:

Hello Guys, attached the 1st version of D8D3 Trading System EA.

I know that this EA can be used in many time frames, so I decided code on this way :

1st:

if you put the EA into M1 Timeframe, it will use H4 to define the trend + M1 to check the entries.

if you put the EA into M5 Timeframe, it will use H4 to define the trend + M5 to check the entries.

and so on..

2nd : I've added the variables :

StopLoss = 100;

TakeProfit = 20;

for us put any value and leave it completely automated.

PercentRisk = 0 ; // if = 0 , lots value will be Lots variable, if different, the variable "StopLoss"

MUST be different of 0, because the EA will calculate the new Lots Value according PercentRisk and StopLoss that the customer input.

BarsExpiration = 5; // if we receive one signal, but the same wasn't reached in "x" numbers of bars, The EA will to delete this signal and looking for another . if 99999 as default, will not use this function ok

// Some alerts

SendEmail = true;

TurnONAlerts = true;

Please test everything , This is just the 1st Version, for us check the bugs and entries points, and if the help of everybody, we can put more filters or fix any possible error/bug in the logic.

Best Regards,

Marcelo Marques

Zowie

But now I just get email for version 2 :D

Hi Friends,

Attached the new version of D8D3 System ( V2)

Updates:

extern bool UseHiddenSL = false; // if = true= will use internal SL ** the variable "StopLoss" MUST be different of 0

extern bool UseHiddenTP = false; // if = true= will use internal TP ** the variable "TakeProfit" MUST be different of 0

extern double PercentRisk = 0; // if = 0 , lots value will be Lots variable, if different, the variable "StopLoss" MUST be different of 0, because the EA will calculate the new Lots Value according PercentRisk and StopLoss that the customer input.

extern int BarsExpiration = 99999; // if we receive one signal, but the same wasn't reached in "x" numbers of bars, The EA will to delete this signal and looking for another

extern int Slippage = 5; // Max Slippage accepted

extern bool TradeTime = false; // if = false , it will works during all day

extern string StartHour = "13:00";

extern string StopHour = "22:00";

extern bool TradeFriday = true; // if false will not trade on friday

extern bool CloseAllTradesAfterFridayTime = false; // if true, will close all trades After "StopFridayHour"

extern string StopFridayHour = "18:00";

extern int MaxNumberOfTrades = 5; // Max Number Of Trades simultaneously

extern int ADXLevel = 25; // Adjustable Values

extern int ADXPeriod = 14;

extern bool UseRSIOverSold_Bought = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern int RsiPeriod = 14;

extern int RsiOverBoughtLine = 70; // if RSI value is between RsiBuyRangeLow and RsiOverBoughtLine will be allowed to entry in a buy trade

extern int RsiOverSoldLine = 30;

extern bool UseMACD = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern double MacdLevel = 0; // for buy trader, if Actual MACD Vaue is > MacdLevel , will be allowed put an order. The same for Sell Trader (Actual MACD Vaue is < MacdLevel)

extern int MACD_FastEMA = 12;

extern int MACD_SlowEMA = 26;

extern int MACD_SignalPeriod = 9;

extern bool UseWilliam = false; // if false will ignore this Filter

extern double WillianPeriod = 14;

extern int WilliamOverBoughtLine = -20; // if RSI value is between RsiBuyRangeLow and RsiOverBoughtLine will be allowed to entry in a buy trade

extern int WilliamOverSoldLine = -80;

extern bool UseCloseOrderOppositeBand = false; // if = true= will Close buy order when touch lower band and vice versa

extern bool TrailingStopEnable = false;

extern int TrailingStopPips = 20;// How many pips to do trailing.

extern int TrailingStep = 3; // After Start trailing, how many pips to change the Trailing.The good value would be "3" here but you can change

extern bool LockPipsEnabled = false;//true/false to use this tool

extern int LockPipsThreshold = 50; // how many pips need to be valid to to change one order (In pips, blocks)

extern int LockPips = 1; // how many pips will lock from open price

extern bool TradeInAOppositeDirec = false;// if true, instead of Buy will put a Sell trader

Please friends, test everything and any doubt or bug ,post them here

Best Regards,

Marcelo Marques

http://www.4shared.com/file/114179662/43d66af9/D8D3_2.html

Zowie

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So hard to find goodies to share with wonderful group, as almost all is here ..:)

here is full info with indis, etc

hXXp://www.mediafire.com/?abhi3gmme7p0hqc

k as being a new member kudos and thanks appreciated

So hard to find goodies to share with wonderful group, as almost all is here ..:)

here is full info with indis, etc

hXXp://www.mediafire.com/?abhi3gmme7p0hqc

k as being a new member kudos and thanks appreciated

This was shared long ago.