SurefireTradingChallenge

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wonderful system...........sejauh ini....................

Salam profit.....terus terang awalnya aku agak ragu ttg sistem trading para jawara ini betul apa ngga sistem ini yg dipakai wkt championship? Akhirnya aku coba pelajari & simulasikan slh satu sistem yaitu: D8D3 mmng sejak bbrp minggu sampai hr ini hasilnya ternyata........ya itu td "wonderful choooyy 8-) " setdknya ampe hr ini tp msh mau aku simulasikan trs ampe +/- 3bln, buat para master & rekan yg laen mungkin udah ada yg coba jg sistem para jawara ini? kl ada kita share bareng2 ya kl mmng betul sistemnya ok kan kita jg yg ok :mrgreen: tul ngga? Trims banget sebelumnya.

Salam profit!!! :arrow:

Hi denlivin,

Do you look at udochi account statement? i found the statement very unusual.....GU average pips movement were very big....pls correct me if i'm wrong.. :huh:

do you follow exactly udochi trading style..?

Salam profit.....terus terang awalnya aku agak ragu ttg sistem trading para jawara ini betul apa ngga sistem ini yg dipakai wkt championship? Akhirnya aku coba pelajari & simulasikan slh satu sistem yaitu: D8D3 mmng sejak bbrp minggu sampai hr ini hasilnya ternyata........ya itu td "wonderful choooyy 8-) " setdknya ampe hr ini tp msh mau aku simulasikan trs ampe +/- 3bln, buat para master & rekan yg laen mungkin udah ada yg coba jg sistem para jawara ini? kl ada kita share bareng2 ya kl mmng betul sistemnya ok kan kita jg yg ok :mrgreen: tul ngga? Trims banget sebelumnya.

Salam profit!!! :arrow:

Hi denlivin,

Do you look at udochi account statement? i found the statement very unusual.....GU average pips movement were very big....pls correct me if i'm wrong.. :huh:

do you follow exactly udochi trading style..?

Greetings Profit bro pasavento, i already look udochi account statement and i was to trying to study each transaction that happened to the account udochi, indeed in accordance with the system D8D3 this, and I could just observe the transaction that happened on December 16, well on December 16 was recorded had 9 transactions, results: had 4 transactions that were not in accordance with the system D8D3 (that is at 08.28, 09.25, 09.49, 09.54) all was the transaction sell whereas according to the system D8D3 in a trend manner was rising, and in the other transaction in December 16 this in accordance with the system D8D3 that is the position buy and indeed indeed the results majority of the profit. I just to simulated this system since April 1 and results were indeed good but still must in the further test, if bro pasavento will want to see the results of my demo account i will be attached. Sorry if my english is not good :oops:

Greetings profit :shand:

Greetings Profit bro pasavento, i already look udochi account statement and i was to trying to study each transaction that happened to the account udochi, indeed in accordance with the system D8D3 this, and I could just observe the transaction that happened on December 16, well on December 16 was recorded had 9 transactions, results: had 4 transactions that were not in accordance with the system D8D3 (that is at 08.28, 09.25, 09.49, 09.54) all was the transaction sell whereas according to the system D8D3 in a trend manner was rising, and in the other transaction in December 16 this in accordance with the system D8D3 that is the position buy and indeed indeed the results majority of the profit. I just to simulated this system since April 1 and results were indeed good but still must in the further test, if bro pasavento will want to see the results of my demo account i will be attached. Sorry if my english is not good :oops:

Greetings profit :shand:

Thanks for the feedback denlivin, happy to hear you found a system that suit you...for the signal entry, i observe in a week it maybe 1 or 2 signal for either buy or sell when the ema's is crossing, then go to 1 minute to trade with trend, let say now for GU there's a sell signal in H4, you'll find only sell signal in 1 minute, you only change to opposite direction only there is change of trend in H4, am i right bro?

i'm also testing the system for scalping...its great you already got the tune of this system...mind sharing the tips...? i change rsi to 8 for early entry :mrgreen:

no problem with ur english bro, i'm from rumpun melayu also..... :mrgreen:

Yes you're right bro pasavento, let say the trend is up in H4 so i switch the chart to the 1mnt first n i see only buy signal in here n next i switch to 5mnt n looking for buy signal too n the principle is same for 15mnt, 30mnt n 1hr, so if my buy position is still open n suddenly i see the trend is change (to sell) in 4hr(if the other indicator is confirm to sell too) immediately i cut any buy position n ready looking to sell signal begin in 1mnt chart.

This sistem is not using a stop loss but Mr. Udochi say that according to the experience he floating loss that was until maximal 200 point because usually the price immediately changes course before reached floating loss 200 point but if floating loss reached 200 point more then this the time to do cut loss position, but i really really hope its not happen to us don't you? :o

You change RSI to 8? n how is the result bro? i still use 14 but for EMA i use 2 n 5

Salam Profit! :shand:

Re: SurefireTradingChallenge

yup, i got early signal using rsi8, at m5, i look also close candle above or below ema10 (follow higher trend), also use AO with the rsi8, min tp is 5 using ea lock profit (enter manual, exit by robot).. :mrgreen: ...i let the profit run..so far so good... :arrow:

yup, i got early signal using rsi8, at m5, i look also close candle above or below ema10 (follow higher trend), also use AO with the rsi8, min tp is 5 using ea lock profit (enter manual, exit by robot).. :mrgreen: ...i let the profit run..so far so good... :arrow:

Wuuiiihhh...you combine this system with robot? e.a? Wow, bro pasavento, you know this time i try to learn about robot/e.a for use with this system because i can't to see my computer in full 24 hours, wow....very excellent for me.

By the way......can you teach me about how to combine this system with robot/e.a like you bro? i believe your profit is really good from me. :mrgreen:

Greetings profit always! :shand:

Wuuiiihhh...you combine this system with robot? e.a? Wow, bro pasavento, you know this time i try to learn about robot/e.a for use with this system because i can't to see my computer in full 24 hours, wow....very excellent for me.

By the way......can you teach me about how to combine this system with robot/e.a like you bro? i believe your profit is really good from me. :mrgreen:

Greetings profit always! :shand:

Its not fully auto ea, its semi auto...its only trail your SL so that you can lock your profit...i'm trading partime (mentally fulltime), my laptop not on 24 hrs...when i'm in trade, i use the lock profit ea...its so convinience...here is the ea, enjoy...

oppss..! :| i got this msg when i try to upload [sorry, the board attachement has been reached], hope mod can do something... :oops:

oppss..! :| i got this msg when i try to upload [sorry, the board attachement has been reached], hope mod can do something... :oops:

I'm afraid not. Actually, having an attachment is a breach of our hosting contract, or something like that I don't know for sure you have to ask our admin.

Last time our admin said to me that basically our hosting company doesn't allow any kind of attachment, considering the nature of our contents. That is also why I started a thread to put attachments in 4shared.com or photobucket.com

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Hi bro pasavento do you happen to have the lock profit robot of yours...I really need a robot that can lock profit...hope you can share it here...thanks... :mrgreen:

just to share with u guys...based on my observation using udochi technique, price moves the indicators...get in before indicators tells u to get in..... :evil:

Ok William, thanks for clarify, no big deal, here's the file... :peace:

p.s. William, i thought u're the admin... :lol:

No, i'm not the admin. i'm just an ordinary mod with extra ordinary beauty. :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Thanks for this semi auto EA bro pasavento, until now I always consistent installed TF of 20 point but I really was interested trying the profit locking with semi auto EA belonging to you because indeed in fact the opportunity of getting the profit could more than 20 point.

Wow, if being finished 1 month simulation with this system we mutually share results ok?, i hope you always be successful.

Greetings the profit! :shand: :shand: :shand:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply...busying trading... :mrgreen:

How to use the lockprofit ea :

1. Make sure you your expert advisor is turn off before enter your post

2. After you enter your post, then you turn on expert advisor, make sure the lockprofit on top screen right corner has smiley face (adjust the ea setting before turn it on)

3. If you scalp, let say min tp is 5 pips, put Target Profit 1 = 5, Target Profit 2 = 10 and Target Profit 3 = 20 (no StopLoss for me if i'm scalping, but you can put it)

4. The mechanism is when your profit reach 8 pips (sell post), the ea will lock ur profit at 5 pips, meaning there will be SL automatically created for you(this is example for GU with 3 spread)

5. And if your pips moving in your favor, it will lock to 2nd lock for 10 pips, and 3rd for 20 pips..

You can also use the ea for intraday trading, TP1 = 30, TP2=50, TP=70...up to you...

Hope this will help you

Regards

2. After you enter your post, then you turn on expert advisor, make sure the lockprofit on top screen right corner has smiley face (adjust the ea setting before turn it on)

3. If you scalp, let say min tp is 5 pips, put Target Profit 1 = 5, Target Profit 2 = 10 and Target Profit 3 = 20 (no StopLoss for me if i'm scalping, but you can put it)

4. The mechanism is when your profit reach 8 pips (sell post), the ea will lock ur profit at 5 pips, meaning there will be SL automatically created for you(this is example for GU with 3 spread)

5. And if your pips moving in your favor, it will lock to 2nd lock for 10 pips, and 3rd for 20 pips..

You can also use the ea for intraday trading, TP1 = 30, TP2=50, TP=70...up to you...

Hope this will help you

Regards

thanks bro...been trying it for sometime now and and I noticed that the values in the TP needs to be changed according to our desire...thanks for the info bro...happy pippin...

• 1 month later...

Hope this will help you

Regards

bro thanks for your lock profit ea. i have this request to make, it is a modification request.

1. can the ea manage multiple chart from one location (i.e if i trade eu, ej, gu, etc, will the lock profit ea manage all these from one location where it is attached making it four charts, or i will have to open corresponding locations i.e. eu, ej, gu, etc making six charts instead of four).

2. can the ea manage the profit in this format. i open 0.1lot and at a set target, the ea close 0.05lot (half of trade), move the stop to lock profit and ride out the trade.

this way i will have my daily target closed and extra on top.

this is what i am presently using your lock profit for, but i do the half trade profit close manually.

thank you.

If you pay attention for the names of the new winners. We have 2 names from the D8 contest: Nurudeen & Janett Marie.

Meaning, both systems are consistent enough for 2 months. Those are the ones that interest me the most.

Regards,