Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: POST YOUR EX4 HERE !!!! ( PART 2) :D

Man this is getting crazy.

I probably have and tested over 5000 commercial and free EA's and systems and not one Yes that is right NOT ONE is consistant enough for me to even dare put them on a live account and they just keep coming making outrageous claims and some of them asking outrageous amounts for their EA's.

The FOREX world is littered with thieving brokers and scammers the most I have encountered in my life.

This is unbelievable.

I am developing my own EA's but also having trouble getting it to be consistent I am starting to believe that automating trading is a blind man's dream. I have lost so much money believing an EA to be profitable and then just to to see it blow a $3000 account in two days.

I have been working on my own EA for the past six months trying to implement different systems and combining indy's and what have you sometimes my chart looks like a christmas tree I can not even see the price movement.

I do though have an idea that I believe holds the secret and that my friends is VOLUME but with the limitations we have regarding Volume it will not be easy to get any successfull EA up and running unles some or other genius writes an EA that actualy works.

Well that is not entirely true though I have found one though it Forex Derivative which is profitable and makes huge profits per trade but I am not too sure about the risk to reward ratio on it.

Anyway if any of you know of an EA that actually works please let us know.

Thanks

I probably have and tested over 5000 commercial and free EA's and systems and not one Yes that is right NOT ONE is consistant enough for me to even dare put them on a live account and they just keep coming making outrageous claims and some of them asking outrageous amounts for their EA's.

The FOREX world is littered with thieving brokers and scammers the most I have encountered in my life.

This is unbelievable.

I am developing my own EA's but also having trouble getting it to be consistent I am starting to believe that automating trading is a blind man's dream. I have lost so much money believing an EA to be profitable and then just to to see it blow a $3000 account in two days.

I have been working on my own EA for the past six months trying to implement different systems and combining indy's and what have you sometimes my chart looks like a christmas tree I can not even see the price movement.

I do though have an idea that I believe holds the secret and that my friends is VOLUME but with the limitations we have regarding Volume it will not be easy to get any successfull EA up and running unles some or other genius writes an EA that actualy works.

Well that is not entirely true though I have found one though it Forex Derivative which is profitable and makes huge profits per trade but I am not too sure about the risk to reward ratio on it.

Thanks

Hi,

Forex Derivative are a SCAM, its DLL stores the best settings for each year. After a given date, it using a dataset, which looks terrible if i check with the historical datas. Beware! This "hobby" isnt the easiest :)

If you interested, I can post a patched version of the derivative for backtesting.

Br.

This is unbelievable.

Thanks

Hi,

Forex Derivative are a SCAM, its DLL stores the best settings for each year. After a given date, it using a dataset, which looks terrible if i check with the historical datas. Beware! This "hobby" isnt the easiest :)

If you interested, I can post a patched version of the derivative for backtesting.

Br.

Crap I did not know that !!

Well just goes to show YOU CAN TRUST NOTHING AND NOBODY IN FOREX.

Check this in the derivative:

void DefineParameters() {

double lda_0[102];

int l_year_4;

string ls_8 = StringSubstr(Symbol(), 0, 6);

// if (IsTesting() && TimeCurrent() < gi_1876) l_year_4 = TimeYear(TimeCurrent());

// else l_year_4 = 9999;

l_year_4 = 9999; //bbr

lda_0[0] = 5;

lda_0[1] = 3;

lda_0[2] = 0.5;

lda_0[3] = 5;

lda_0[4] = 2.2;

lda_0[5] = 0.2;

lda_0[6] = 20;

lda_0[7] = 2;

lda_0[8] = 5;

lda_0[9] = 2;

lda_0[10] = 1;

lda_0[11] = 2;

lda_0[12] = 0;

lda_0[13] = 1;

lda_0[14] = 0;

lda_0[15] = 10;

lda_0[16] = 30;

lda_0[17] = 10;

lda_0[18] = 5;

lda_0[19] = 10;

lda_0[20] = 100;

lda_0[21] = 1;

lda_0[22] = 1;

lda_0[23] = 200;

lda_0[24] = 0.4;

lda_0[25] = 20;

lda_0[26] = 30;

lda_0[27] = 100;

lda_0[28] = 1;

lda_0[29] = 0.5;

lda_0[30] = 2;

lda_0[31] = 10;

lda_0[32] = 2;

lda_0[33] = 10;

lda_0[34] = 2;

lda_0[35] = 2;

lda_0[36] = 4;

lda_0[37] = 2;

lda_0[38] = 100;

lda_0[39] = 1;

lda_0[40] = 12;

lda_0[41] = 1;

lda_0[42] = 14;

lda_0[43] = 2;

lda_0[44] = 0.2;

lda_0[45] = 0.1;

lda_0[45] = 1;

lda_0[46] = 15;

lda_0[47] = 0.5;

lda_0[48] = 0.25;

lda_0[49] = 0.25;

lda_0[50] = 2;

lda_0[51] = 2;

lda_0[52] = 1;

lda_0[53] = 1;

lda_0[54] = 20;

lda_0[55] = 2;

lda_0[56] = 50;

lda_0[57] = 1;

lda_0[58] = 225;

lda_0[59] = 2;

lda_0[60] = 0.1;

lda_0[61] = 5;

lda_0[62] = 15;

lda_0[63] = 5;

lda_0[64] = 20;

lda_0[65] = 100;

lda_0[66] = 3;

lda_0[67] = 20;

lda_0[68] = 100;

lda_0[69] = 24;

lda_0[70] = 0;

lda_0[71] = 2;

lda_0[72] = 1;

lda_0[73] = 30;

lda_0[74] = 2;

lda_0[75] = 0.2;

lda_0[76] = 0.3;

lda_0[77] = 30;

lda_0[78] = 0;

lda_0[79] = 1.2;

lda_0[80] = 1;

lda_0[81] = 2.25;

lda_0[82] = 5;

lda_0[83] = 21;

lda_0[84] = 1;

lda_0[85] = 2;

lda_0[86] = 30;

lda_0[87] = 24;

lda_0[88] = 50;

lda_0[89] = 0;

lda_0[90] = 5;

lda_0[91] = 1000;

lda_0[92] = 1000;

lda_0[93] = 1000;

lda_0[94] = 34;

lda_0[95] = 123;

lda_0[96] = 1;

lda_0[97] = 27;

lda_0[98] = 4000;

if (Hedging == FALSE) lda_0[99] = 1;

else lda_0[99] = 0;

lda_0[100] = 0;

lda_0[101] = 0;

// Func2(lda_0, l_year_4, ls_8); //Cosmetic

g_timeframe_96 = lda_0[0];

This is unbelievable.

Thanks

It's true that 99.99% EA out there are junks.

You said that you've tested thousands of EAs. What exactly are you searching from an EA? What kind of performance will satisfy you?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

This is unbelievable.

Thanks

It's true that 99.99% EA out there are junks.

You said that you've tested thousands of EAs. What exactly are you searching from an EA? What kind of performance will satisfy you?

Regards,

William,

Well I have developed a number of EA's myself although some of them can take $100.00 to $50 000.00 in a matter of 10 to 15 days but always ends up doing one trade that blows the whole account and no not using rediculous risk percentages. I have another that took $3000.00 to $ 55 000.00 in forward testing over the past 2 1/2 months It also blew the account in a matter of a week.

The one I am currently busy with has a few strategies built into one and with the backtesting so far it grew a $ 100.00 to just over $ 400.00 for the scalping strat in just over 5 days but also I need to rrefine the entry as it always seems to make that stupid trade just before a massive breakout, the trend strat still needs a lot of work as it keeps entering some trade with a false signal which I need to filter out.

What I want from an EA ?

Well one of each market type Ranging (Sideways), Trending, News and also maybe a beakout that keeps giving consistant growth with hopefully at least 10% -30% growth per week. I know it is possible with all my EA's I have developed even though I am not a programmer myself I have taught myself enough to write an EA from start to finish although messy code but they work, only problem I am having trouble with is filtering out noise and that one single bad trade i seem to pick up with every EA I build. And obviously when I start adding more filters profitability goes out the window.

The one EA I built I gave to a friend of mine and he (for the joke of it) opened a $ 5 000 000.00 demo acount and dropped it on the chart with a high 80% risk per trade, the EA grew the account to $ 30 000 000.00 in two days and then blew it in another 4.

Oh well we are allowed to dream :)

Hello

can anyone help me with this one. decompile and add the time control and lot management on this EA so it can be use to trade 24 hours and can select the lot size to trade.... urgent...

h**p://rapid*share*com/files/253843397/FMC.zip

h**p://www.4shared*com/file/117002872/cfc6e49b/FMC.html

Thanks in advance

Hello

can anyone help me with this one. decompile and add the time control and lot management on this EA so it can be use to trade 24 hours and can select the lot size to trade.... urgent...

Thanks in advance

Hi,

http://www.forexsharing.com/480872

Risk management already built in, check "Risk" variable

Time management added.

Br.

Hello

can anyone help me with this one. Add the "extern int MaxSpread_Allowed = 5;" .... urgent...

h**p://www.forexsharing.com/22185

Thanks in advance

Hello

Thanks in advance

hi

I have attached the file but it already have the money managment

GUYS ... PLEASE DONT GET PANIC .. BY 225 . or somethin ...

if there are ANY ONE WHO USE THE ORIGINAL DECOMPILER FROM PURE BEAM PLEASE :)

PM ME .

AND NO . I DONT WANT YOUR DECOMPILER STUFF .. IM USING NINJA .. :P

WE HAVE SOME PRIVATE GROUP SO we need . YOUR HELP !

KIND Regards .

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Get your own ex4 to mq4 V224. Do the decompiling yourself ulimitedly

Get it here, before it close down http://512054723.blogspot.com/

No use Metatrader 225 has just been released all EA's will be compiled to 225 so the 224 decompiler will be worthless !!

Don't waste your money

Hi,

My 224 can decomp 225 files. Tried already.

Br.

MT4 build 225 has just been released on 10/07. Few brokers like IBFX, ODLs have updated it on their demo platforms. For those who have the decompiler, please kindly confirm that your decompiler still work with the latest release. That's all hope it is the case. :-S

MT4 build 225 has just been released on 10/07. Few brokers like IBFX, ODLs have updated it on their demo platforms. For those who have the decompiler, please kindly confirm that your decompiler still work with the latest release. That's all hope it is the case. :-S

Please ignore my post, it is already answered by bbrain. Excellent work bbrain.