Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.multiupload.com/5L11WEIZUJ

Can some friend and above lall Musketeer make this codebase ea called Move Cross work.a log is placed into the experts folder when trying to backtest it.some restriction having to do with donation to the code author i suppose.need restrictions removed...thanx!

there are no any restriction in it for sure

Guest maskumareshraja
musketeer if any best working high profit 60% to 100% per month any market condition working EA minimum loss high gain Ea if you or your frends hand pls share me thank a lord your HELP and SUPPORT thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

Guest maskumareshraja
I NO?.. but your chioce very very profit and safe minimum loss high gain any market condition working and drawdown low so if any pls share me thanks

My bad Halcyonn, sorry about that - juts remove first 3 or 4 rows :) everything to the #property copyright....

but it is with 5 pips limit and 1000 stop.... so, on 99.5 % success rate it will be at break-even, bellow will be for loosing, and above (between 99.5-100%) will be profitable

i am not going to run it on anything which is its default.

thanx for guidance to fix the code!