Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my first request in this section of the forum.kindly make maxxx1 from metatraderexpertadvis0rs.c0m

ecn compatible.also decompile it.

it is a moving averages ea which has all 4 types of moving averages which are available on mt4.i find it useful to manage trades where i want to get entry with a ma crossover and exit on the same.the manual is included in the package.it is trade-ready by anyone on demo and live.

just need decompilation and ecn compatibility.

multiupload.c0m/ FREWRNWI5N

Edited by halcyonn

Here,i change my request for maxxx1 that will show here after review of my post has been done by the moderators.

Now i request that the t/p and sl inputs remain as before but the t/p and sl be hidden plus decompile plus ecn compatibility plus money management which has percentage of account input.

i will greatly appreciate all help from the mentors of this great forum!

[multiupl0ad.c0m/ FREWRNWI5N]

Edited by halcyonn
matter added

Anyone please decompile this very useful position size calculator. basically to put position, you just need to drag horizontal lines representing the position. directly on the chart. this is an ea.

the developer no longer supporting this ea, and has gone :P it's a free ea, unfortunately without mq4 and may only work for ancient 4digits broker.