Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fxprofits

hi Maescobar,

how do you use your profit day pro system? any manual?? is it EA or a trading system? There are 2 experts how to use it.. do u have a template .. please share..

plz advise which TF and currency pair as well??

Regards,

fxprofits

Hello fxprofits, Vist the following link: http://www.fxautorobot.com/profitday.htm and you will learn all about (profit day Pro system) it is all in russian so you will have to google translate it as I did. This is a trading system, I personally hate robots as they are just equity killer. My experince with this system is awesome, imagime I banked last month 9,340.00 USD. Now the system has stoped working for some reason and I thought there could be some expiry date in it, that's why I let it decompile wich Mandrake helpfully did. I was happy and now I am sad again because the decompiled indi's are still not showing off on the chart. Maybe Mandrake could have a look again because the mq4 files are way lighter than the ex4 files about half size. The experts are just for babysitting the trades if like e.g. trailing stop, etc. I hope we can fix this system here becase I can not trade without it anymore. By the way the system is very expensive, they used to sell it for 1,000.00 usd and now for 100.00 usd monthly fee. I have templates also which I will upload if you are still interested. Regards, Maescobar

Maescobar, i haven't educated your file because is very simple to do it,just open all the files and change the date limitation, I did it for me, I can reupload the files if you want with the limitation pushed at 2020.

but

It's easy you can to do yourself.

edit:OK don't worry i upload your file educated now

http://www.4shared.com/file/TCXUGhNZ/Profit_day_pro_system_educated.html

I have tested and it work perfectly

Edited by mandrake

Guest fxprofits
Hello fxprofits, Vist the following link: http://www.fxautorobot.com/profitday.htm and you will learn all about (profit day Pro system) it is all in russian so you will have to google translate it as I did. This is a trading system, I personally hate robots as they are just equity killer. My experince with this system is awesome, imagime I banked last month 9,340.00 USD. Now the system has stoped working for some reason and I thought there could be some expiry date in it, that's why I let it decompile wich Mandrake helpfully did. I was happy and now I am sad again because the decompiled indi's are still not showing off on the chart. Maybe Mandrake could have a look again because the mq4 files are way lighter than the ex4 files about half size. The experts are just for babysitting the trades if like e.g. trailing stop, etc. I hope we can fix this system here becase I can not trade without it anymore. By the way the system is very expensive, they used to sell it for 1,000.00 usd and now for 100.00 usd monthly fee. I have templates also which I will upload if you are still interested. Regards, Maescobar

hi Maescobar,

Thanks for the reply.. I think mandrake has just decompiled the system again, is it working now? I opened the russian site.. but still could'nt understand.. would you please upload your complete decompiled system with template.. also plz let me know which time frame to use and for which pairs.. if possible please send some screen shots as well explaining.. or just email it to me at [email protected]

thanks a million!!

Fxprofits

Now is working beatifully ¨! Tanks a lot mandrake. I see, small details makes the master. @fxprofits: the beauty of this system is that you can trade any pair you like and any time frame except weekly and monthly. I myself trade from the daily to 15 minutes chart. with this system you can scalp, position trade or ride the trend, do as you like. It is important though that you understand the system which is explained in their website. Happy trading to all. Maescobar

Guest fxprofits
Now is working beatifully ¨! Tanks a lot mandrake. I see, small details makes the master. @fxprofits: the beauty of this system is that you can trade any pair you like and any time frame except weekly and monthly. I myself trade from the daily to 15 minutes chart. with this system you can scalp, position trade or ride the trend, do as you like. It is important though that you understand the system which is explained in their website. Happy trading to all. Maescobar

Hi Maescobar,

would you please upload your template ..

i'm waiting..

are there any settings for the indicators.. or default?

thanks in advance..

Fxprofits.

YO

@fxprofit:I don't know why you can't anderstand the author's website,you can translate in english,deutch,french,spanish,italian,chenese and japanese.

You have everything you need on the author's website and all files for doing here, just open your eyes.built your template whith the indicator,it's easy, look the screenshot into website.

and enjoy

Edited by mandrake

Guest fxprofits

hi Mandrake & Maescobar,

i have just attached all the indicators to m30 chart.. on the website there are not instructions for the input settings for the indicators.. i searched everywhere.. kindly post your template. there are 2 EAs how do i attach 2 EAs on 1 chart??? i'm confused.. please explain the best TF and best currency pair as well.. please..

thanks in advance..

Here this is my template:

http://www.4shared.com/file/PDZ_Mvkv/profit_day_pro.html

It's a manual system,you can used whith all pairs and all timeframe.

I think the best is between 15 minutes and one hour for day trading,1 and 5 minutes for scalping.

I don't know exactly how the ea work but i think it's for semi automatic trading.

i testing it this week.

Edited by mandrake

Guest fxprofits

hi Maescobar,

would you please tell me what time frame you work with and which best currency pair using profitday pro system...

post your template if possible..

thanks in advance.

Guest fxprofits

Hi Maescobar,

howz the performance of Profitday pro system? what time frame are you using? and which currency pair?? would be great if you could share your template please..

or do u just attach all the indicators with default settings??? are there any particular settings for the indicators?? please help me..

thanks.