FapTurbo

Re: [REQ]FapTurbo Swiss EA - out June 30th

http://donnaforex.mt4stats.com/

it is not mine. it is from donnaforex.com

this one is running fapturbo. Although it made from 200 GBP to 1000 GBP so far, but when I see the gain are 1 or 2 gbp, and the largeste loss are -200 gbp, it eats my heart out.

Hello finimej,

The latest largest loss of -200gbp was from eurchf, where donna has risked 55% of her account on this pair. If she was risking 10% or less, then the loss would be smaller. If I am not mistaken, the loss of 0.1lot is only Usd47.70( Assuming 1pip = Usd0.90) as the default S/L for eurchf is 53 pips.

She set the MM risk (Money Management) = 55%

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$0,67 per 10.000 units hurts like hell, if you scalping high frequence trading.

yeah...i only scalp with mbt and 0.9 pips is the commission cost...high, but still profitable with their spreads and fast execution.

i'll wait mbt mt4 release to decide if i keep or move on...

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/PositionReport.htm

I have tested the demo manually. As you can see, it is very expensive in commission.

I have checked the 1 min bar together with the ATC brokers real account data, and find the price movement are exact the same.

so it is not worth to move to dukascopy. the order execution are fast there, but the commission stinks. as you can see.

Yeah, Dukas is very, very expensive in commission, especially in the 10k accounts, apparently commission lowers on 50k+ accounts, but the new fapturbo is still very profitable, even with the high commissions.

BTW: you can get 30% rebate back of the dukascopy commissions via http://www.swissrebates.com or 25% @ the Azlan group or something.

I have followed donnaforex's statements and they do about 2-3% weekly, not bad if it's stable!

It seems as if this new fapturbo uses more of Megadroid techniques to carefully select winners, less like the original fapturbo that only monitored a few values.

I can't wait to see this in action on a live account.. i hope the fapturbo promises can be kept! If that's the case, i will buy one license.

Where did you see the results from the new fapt??? :huh:

The results are @:

http://www.donnaforex.com/files/dukas/week1.html

http://www.donnaforex.com/files/dukas/week2.html

I'm registering with Dukascopy via Swissrebates (30% back), before it's getting to crowded at the registration desk.

I can always decide to not fund the account, but when fap is succesful at least i have a live account :)

When the official launch arrives,dukas will be flooded with new account requests.

And they have also announced that they only temporarily have a minimum account size of $10000. This will go up sometime soon again.

I can only recommend that you do the same.. (possibly start accounts together with other people?)

Donna is not using ideal settings, because she uses MM, Fapturbo itself recommends only using the eurchf pair when there is a 10000 account balance. and trading 0.1 to 0.5 lots while doing so.

Well... now lets just wait and see what happens :) I think the EA is going to be more expensive than the original Fapturbo.

The results are @:

I'm registering with Dukascopy via Swissrebates (30% back), before it's getting to crowded at the registration desk.

I can always decide to not fund the account, but when fap is succesful at least i have a live account :)

When the official launch arrives,dukas will be flooded with new account requests.

And they have also announced that they only temporarily have a minimum account size of $10000. This will go up sometime soon again.

I can only recommend that you do the same.. (possibly start accounts together with other people?)

Donna is not using ideal settings, because she uses MM, Fapturbo itself recommends only using the eurchf pair when there is a 10000 account balance. and trading 0.1 to 0.5 lots while doing so.

Well... now lets just wait and see what happens :) I think the EA is going to be more expensive than the original Fapturbo.

Thanks bro...i'll keep an eye in fapt forum. The cost will be around $600, right?! :hammer:

I thought faptswiss version would be the same as faptv47 but for dukascopy broker...where did you read about those new filters?

Do you know if it will be added in the fapt next update?

I'm testing dukas demo and it's not impressive. Today i got an email from mbt inviting for mt4 launch overview webinar, so i think i'll stay with them.(if fapt release this same version for mt4).

bobross

Can you please share the fabswiss version if later you do get it? I think it will be an execellent exemple for learning how to make EA in java for dukascopy. I would like to learn it.

checked out the dukascopy

For 10K account,

commission 7.2 USD per 1 lot (that's is 100 000 units of currency). 3.6 USD single tripe, and 7.2 USD for entry and exit of 1 lot.

leverage 1:100

minimum margin 0%. You get margin cut, when the position empty your account.

no freeze level.

no minimum takeprofit and stoploss level.

you can set the stoploss and takeprofits when you entry the order. (same for the automated trading).

minimum lot = 1 lot that's is 100 000 unit, in SWFX, that's = 0.1 million.

for best order fill, recommended to use 2.5 lot, in SWFX, that's = 0.25 million.

The results are @:

These guys now changed to 33,33% - register if you can, you can always decide not to deposit.

BTW: Does anyone have a decompiled jforex bot? I too want to learn forex trading with dukas via java. I am a java programmer so it shouldn't be that hard..

do you know that you can copy the order to JForex API?

you could use agent-api dll:

1. put dds2agent.dll into system32 folder for example c:/winnt/system32

2. put dds2agent.mqh into include folder of mt4

3. add the following to your ea: #include <DDS2Agent.mqh>

4. you could then use the functions listed in the DDS2Agent.mqh

ps jforex client must be running

you can check out the Jforex API support forum there. jforexboard.com

exemple code to get the MT4 order to JForex.

#include <DDS2Agent.mqh>

int init(){Print("init..."); return(0);}

int deinit(){Print("deinit..."); return(0);}

double ask_price=0, bid_price=0;
int i, d, counter;
int Lots=1;

int start(){

if (??¦ > 0){
          Print("OrderSend...OP_BUY");
          i = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,ask_price,0,0,0,"",1999,0,Red);
          d = SubmitOrder ("1999", Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, ask_price, 0, 0);
    }
    if (??¦ < 0){
          Print("OrderSend...OP_SELL");
          i = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,bid_price,0,0,0,"",1999,0,Blue);
          d = SubmitOrder("1999",Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,bid_price,0,0);
    }

for (counter = 0; counter < OrdersTotal(); counter++) {
          OrderSelect(counter,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
          if ((OrderMagicNumber() == 1999) && (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())) {
                if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {
                     i = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,10,Red);
                     d = ClosePosition("1999");
               }
               if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {
                     i = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,10,Blue);
                     d = ClosePosition ("1999");
               }
         }
    }
    return(0);
}

do you know that you can copy the order to JForex API?

you could use agent-api dll:

1. put dds2agent.dll into system32 folder for example c:/winnt/system32

2. put dds2agent.mqh into include folder of mt4

3. add the following to your ea: #include <DDS2Agent.mqh>

4. you could then use the functions listed in the DDS2Agent.mqh

ps jforex client must be running

you can check out the Jforex API support forum there. jforexboard.com

exemple code to get the MT4 order to JForex.

#include <DDS2Agent.mqh>

int init(){Print("init..."); return(0);}

int deinit(){Print("deinit..."); return(0);}

double ask_price=0, bid_price=0;
int i, d, counter;
int Lots=1;

int start(){

if (??¦ > 0){
          Print("OrderSend...OP_BUY");
          i = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,ask_price,0,0,0,"",1999,0,Red);
          d = SubmitOrder ("1999", Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, ask_price, 0, 0);
    }
    if (??¦ < 0){
          Print("OrderSend...OP_SELL");
          i = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,bid_price,0,0,0,"",1999,0,Blue);
          d = SubmitOrder("1999",Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,bid_price,0,0);
    }

for (counter = 0; counter < OrdersTotal(); counter++) {
          OrderSelect(counter,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
          if ((OrderMagicNumber() == 1999) && (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())) {
                if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {
                     i = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,10,Red);
                     d = ClosePosition("1999");
               }
               if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {
                     i = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,10,Blue);
                     d = ClosePosition ("1999");
               }
         }
    }
    return(0);
}

I have tried this, but the feed of dukas and metatrader has to be identical.

I tried with ATC and they're quite similar, so this might work. ISEA however, does not work. I would wait for the Fapturbo Bridge or the native fapturbo solution.

The newly goes live FXOPEN ECN live II (even demo) MT4 platform are identical with the dukascopy.

http://www.fxopen.com/Download.aspx?name=fx4setup_ECN.exe

you create a demo account here.

http://deep.fxopen.com/setup.exe

use your demo account to login level II order book.

the money policy are also identical, you can only trade as low as 100000 units. the order book price and deapth on the level II order book are identical with dukascopy, and trading currency are identical as well.

for exemple, you put megadroid on your FXopen ECN II demo account, and copy the order to Dukascopy.

Below is the manual relax trading (1 or 2 trade per day on H4 timeframe) that I made last week on my demo dukascopy account.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/PositionReport.htm

portiforlio report

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/PositionReport2.htm

position report

Notice that I am running the 0.1 dukascopy lot (100 000 unit) all the time, if the position is extremly good, then I made it to 0.25 dukascopy lot. if you see the I am using 1 dukascopylot, then because I was scalping and go from my trading system. system you can find from my another thread "cluster indicator", just my one single trading in one day, will beat donnaforex whole 3 weeks profits. so you see the fapturbo strategy is the last I would go for it.

if my manual relax trading continues goes positive every week for another 8 weeks (the whole demo test period), then I will put real money to the dukascopy account that I already sent papper in. I did the same position on my real cents account at liteforex, just to test the idear.

I asked support at dukascopy and they did to extend my demo account at dukascopy for another 2 monthes already (start from last week.).

The newly goes live FXOPEN ECN live II (even demo) MT4 platform are identical with the dukascopy.

if my manual relax trading continues goes positive every week for another 8 weeks (the whole demo test period), then I will put real money to the dukascopy account that I already sent papper in. I did the same position on my real cents account at liteforex, just to test the idear.

I asked support at dukascopy and they did to extend my demo account at dukascopy for another 2 monthes already (start from last week.).

Thanks for the info, im going to try it!

PS: did you register via a rebate broker?

marketing has donnaforex live demo returning 11% last week (of course, return without knowing the risk isnt much).

but one im looking forward to checking out.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Swiss rebates has raised the rebates to 40%, i get 40% too, even though i registered last week with them.. quite nice :)

The name Fapturbo Swiss will NOT be used, instead it will be sold as Fapturbo Evolution.

Guys.. How different is dukascopy to metatrader? I am just thinking.. all the fapt guys have done, is use their strategy for dukascopy and the robot is making money. If someone can code yourlucky and thunder4wd to work in dukascopy, I think we will get awesome results too because of the tight spreads.

What do you think?

Guys.. How different is dukascopy to metatrader? I am just thinking.. all the fapt guys have done, is use their strategy for dukascopy and the robot is making money. If someone can code yourlucky and thunder4wd to work in dukascopy, I think we will get awesome results too because of the tight spreads.

What do you think?

I agree with running successful EAs at Dukascopy. Probably concepts like ISEA (or the original) would have better chance being successful there. Regardless any EA that is making money for you under MT4 will make you more money at Dukascopy or a like broker. The only question is how difficult is to convert MQL code to their proprietary language?

I also know a developer that has written an API bridge for InteractiveBrokers to handle MT4 execution. If anyone is interested maybe we can start a thread for this. I know IB has very low spreads probably even better than Dukascopy.

Regards