WD$

Re: WD$

=)) =)) =))

wah ,... kedatangan CEMPLON PULSA =)) =)) biyuh ... GAK TEGA kalo delete ... ya udah .... GA PAPA wis ... yang penting GAK CEMPLON pada umumna dan selayakna CEMPLON yg pada UUD

@semua MOD biarin aja deh ... namanya aja usaha RETAIL

Pokokna gak CEMPLON ... kalo ada CEMPLON $$ SYSTEM apalagi CEMPLON EA .. >:) >:) BUNUH SAJA ... !!!!

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

=)) =)) =))

wah ,... kedatangan CEMPLON PULSA =)) =)) biyuh ... GAK TEGA kalo delete ... ya udah .... GA PAPA wis ... yang penting GAK CEMPLON pada umumna dan selayakna CEMPLON yg pada UUD

@semua MOD biarin aja deh ... namanya aja usaha RETAIL

Pokokna gak CEMPLON ... kalo ada CEMPLON $$ SYSTEM apalagi CEMPLON EA .. >:) >:) BUNUH SAJA ... !!!!

weak konangan, qqq Mbah tlg sulap indi ex4. jadi mq4, klo disini simbah nggak plencang plencing lagi khan, ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

:-? :-? hayo hayo ... ngapain nanya nanya dekompil dekompil .. an ... :-? hayo ... mo beralih jadi CEMPLON tenanan ??? po piye ??? hayo ... :-?

ini mumpung saya dapat tombol [banned] :-? hayo .... ???? pengen na aku coba ... nih :-? hayo .... ???

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

:-? :-? hayo hayo ... ngapain nanya nanya dekompil dekompil .. an ... :-? hayo ... mo beralih jadi CEMPLON tenanan ??? po piye ??? hayo ... :-?

ini mumpung saya dapat tombol [banned] :-? hayo .... ???? pengen na aku coba ... nih :-? hayo .... ???

wah gitu aja panas, panas ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ jangan2 simbah ikut nyalon beneran =)) =)) =)) kabuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

Pakai hanya bahasa Indonesia dan English. Bahasa lain hanya diperbolehkan di sig, dan forum perkenalan diri.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Thanks For sharing This System... :shand: :-bd

A very good system...a lot of potential

I entered the market (for the first time and no demo...go live straighly) USD-CHF today with 0.1 lot and got 69 pips = $64.16 (closed manually)...

Actually later it have reached the TP...my friend and me got to spend some time to coffebreaks at afternoon..

So i closed it manually...

The TP is set by the system..when i entered the market at about 11.30 pm (GMT +7) the TP set by 90-100 pips at 1.09171 on USD CHF...

Here is the screenshoot.......

Alpari NZ Limited

Account: 61166 Name: Teuku Syahrul Rizanur Currency: USD 2009 June 15, 20:57

Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit

10549221 2009.06.15 06:50 buy 0.10 usdchf 1.08250 1.08800 1.09171 2009.06.15 12:18 1.08949 0.00 0.00 0.00 64.16

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/onlyprofit.gif

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Here is the rule for Long Term :

Hei...all..i am not the expert okay..so it just a hard try...

Time Frame H4

Indies :

- 1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1.mq4

- IBFX - CPR.ex4

- TRO_InsideBar_Plot2.mq4

- Indicator 1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1 period 1440 if they turns green it means trend up, and if turns yellow (i am not sure as listed here as red color but i just see yellow) it means trend down.

- Indikator IBFX - CPR.ex4 for determine Stoploss & Take Profit and open position icons pattern.

- Indikator TRO_InsideBar_Plot2 for open buy or sell position only

Open buy only if price candle above the green line

Open sell only if price candle below the red line

(open sell and buy only if the trend indies agree all together....it means you just open buy when the trend is buy..and vice versa and only if you got signal on CPR (Candle Patterns Recognition IBFX) icon...). I am not too sure whats the spesific icons mean...but you can read in the Expert Commentary...

As you see in my chart above two posts before..i got the trend up on USD CHF and..and i got the CPR icon and i got signal too from tro inside bars...Just enter..!!! Simple....!!! Watch out for the new news as you can see sometime it can interferes all the signal and change your lucky profit in to SL....or make the trade more longer than before..before reach TP...

For scalping is a good system too and tested on GBP-USD only...

But you go just on M30 and make sure you just open the position trend only...buy..buy..buy.. or sell..sell...sell..based on H4 trend..

Open trade just one trade percandle and if the candle move against u just wait the another candle open or set your own SL to close the position...and or always move your SL follow the price candle...

Hei...thats all...maybe would help...

And read my post above this post...could somebody help me to get the tools?

Oh ya...sometimes before the system prepare for another signal you will get no fibo's on lower charts (M15, M30, H1)....And may be some coders here would explain to me..like this night i have no fibo's at all on my lower charts....3.08 AM (GMT+7)....

Thank U

rasenya sedikit tak fair bagi mrk2 yg tak paham indon...

Nope man...just try to Bahasa sometime....

He..he..actually i am not tak paham too....

The Author speaks Javanese sometime..

I am Atjehnese... =)) =))

Hana long teupeu...

Kadang hana adee...peu mandum jeut peugah haba bahasa indonesia..

But Teurimong Geunaseh.... :-bd