Forex Shocker

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Today open 3 position 1. - 300 pips 2. -300 pips 3. + 50 pips = total -550 pips lost

what is s***.

You must be talking 5 digit broker because shockers stoploss is at 32 pips. and TP at 4 pips. Just need a decimal in there

But Shocker has not been good lately, but then I'm not sure what robot would be good in this market.

I stopped using it for now. Waiting till Europe settles down. 30 or 40 pip moves just before the asian market is not a good thing for this EA.

I've given up on Shocker now.

I've come to conclude that Asian session trading sessions are now trending markets... and here's the thing.... shocker occasionally trades counter-trend.... which, if you want to be successful in FX, is pure madness. This is where those nasty losses are coming from.

In addition, the whole meta trader platform is so heavily rigged by brokers that scalping is near impossible. the only way to trade it is on the higher timeframes. Anything below H4 timeframe is a waste of your time and money.

Oh, and by the way... I hope nobody is scalping EURCHF anymore. Anybody seen the EURCHF recently? It's gone insane thanks to the SNB intervention, and Euro volatility.