Forex Shocker

Re: Forex Shocker

Thanks anyway for the info!

I was wondering if the EA could be used in multiple accounts. Could you please tell us who your broker is? Do you think the EA is broker sensative: 4-digits or 5-digits; fixed spreads, etc., as many scalpers do?

If using a licensed copy, each license allows trading on one account only. If you want to move the EA to a different account you need to show them an account statement with a -0- balance, then there is no hassle.

I have used it live two places: JadeFX and Go Markets. It was profitable at both brokers, although overall profitability has been slightly higher at Go Markets due to adding rebates and getting rid of the commission from Jade. The EA really likes the volatility found on the ECN or STP data feed and I have had it close trades mere seconds after opening them, and the broker has to allow this type of in-and-out, as well.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange, I tried educated with some backtest on different pairs and it's nice,

also last night first day of forward test on alpari and I had some nice trades.

I know it's a short time but so far it seems good.

so why you say it's not performing well ?

maybe you mean on live could not perform well the educated one?

are you sure it's a problem of the education rather than a problem of different brokers, spread and so on ?

I suppose usually the trading logic should not be affected by education.....

Can you please post your edu version? The one I got from this thread while back ago does not perform well on USDCAD and EC. I am talking about shocker 2.0 version.

thanks

mark2009,

maybe it's due to short time that I use, anyway it's the one posted by cirillic on this thread. the last 2.0 version.

last night trades profi again, I got usdcad eurchf and gbpusd all in profit on alpari demo.

I repost it.

h**p://depositfiles.com/files/j8fv4vykk

I have used it live two places: JadeFX and Go Markets. It was profitable at both brokers, although overall profitability has been slightly higher at Go Markets due to adding rebates and getting rid of the commission from Jade. The EA really likes the volatility found on the ECN or STP data feed and I have had it close trades mere seconds after opening them, and the broker has to allow this type of in-and-out, as well.

Encouraged by Rio and your positive reviews, I went ahead and purchase a copy today. I will use the EA on my JadeFX live account for the start.

So do you use the EA on EURUSD and USDCHF charts only? You said earlier your settings are default, except using more aggressive risk on USDCHF. What exactly are your settings for Jade, please? Do you set MoneyManagement to "true"/"false"? Do you otherwise use fixed lots? What about MaxTrades and TradeSlippage? Sorry about too many questions. In fact, your posting of presets would be extremely helpful.

I am tempted to open an account with Go Markets, running Shocker. However, I was wondering if they allowed US residents to open account with Go Markets.

Encouraged by Rio and your positive reviews, I went ahead and purchase a copy today. I will use the EA on my JadeFX live account for the start.

So do you use the EA on EURUSD and USDCHF charts only? You said earlier your settings are default, except using more aggressive risk on USDCHF. What exactly are your settings for Jade, please? Do you set MoneyManagement to "true"/"false"? Do you otherwise use fixed lots? What about MaxTrades and TradeSlippage? Sorry about too many questions. In fact, your posting of presets would be extremely helpful.

I am tempted to open an account with Go Markets, running Shocker. However, I was wondering if they allowed US residents to open account with Go Markets.

Yes, I use it only on the EURUSD and USDCHF M15 charts only; I disregard the other pairs. USDCAD worked OK for a while, but it hit S/L too often for my taste. My current set files that I use live at Go Markets are uploaded here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/lwmpsm6dx

Just input your own license number and you should be good to go. I use both MoneyManagement=true and MaxTrades=2 which is pretty aggressive; however, I have seen others testing this using 1. Just understand that it does increase the risk.

I have also taken the liberty of including a publicly available reconnect EA, which will force the MT4 terminal to reconnect if you have been disconnected by your crim- I mean broker. I wouldn't dream of trading an actively scalping EA without this tool. Just compile it, place it in the experts folder, and drop onto a high tick volume M1 chart like GBPJPY.

As for Go Markets, they began accepting US-based clients late last year. You do have to jump through some personal identity verification hoops during account opening, but I have been happy with the service. I got tired of the connectivity issues Jade was having with their "liquidity provider".

Yes, I use it only on the EURUSD and USDCHF M15 charts only; I disregard the other pairs. USDCAD worked OK for a while, but it hit S/L too often for my taste. My current set files that I use live at Go Markets are uploaded here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/lwmpsm6dx

Just input your own license number and you should be good to go. I use both MoneyManagement=true and MaxTrades=2 which is pretty aggressive; however, I have seen others testing this using 1. Just understand that it does increase the risk.

I have also taken the liberty of including a publicly available reconnect EA, which will force the MT4 terminal to reconnect if you have been disconnected by your crim- I mean broker. I wouldn't dream of trading an actively scalping EA without this tool. Just compile it, place it in the experts folder, and drop onto a high tick volume M1 chart like GBPJPY.

As for Go Markets, they began accepting US-based clients late last year. You do have to jump through some personal identity verification hoops during account opening, but I have been happy with the service. I got tired of the connectivity issues Jade was having with their "liquidity provider".

Thanks a million! I will check out your set files as soon as the market opens Sunday afternoon.

The reconnect EA sounds like an invaluable tool in trading scalpers. We can never learn enough in this risky business called forex. So, all I need is opening an additional chart (i.e., GBPJPY M1) and attaching the EA to the chart, alongside a bunch of other charts in a MT4 terminal?

As you are well aware, slippage problems are getting worse with JadeFX, esp. during pre-Tokyo session when it comes to running Asian scalpers. To my brief observations, the arrival of new liquidity provider doesn’t seem to solve Jade’s slippage problems. So, I am most interested in Go Markets platform as an alternate if they definitely allow US residents in. However, I am in the process of obtaining a home loan, so don’t want to transfer funds around until the bank makes a decision if you know what I mean. I’ll just have to stick to Jade for another month or so.

Are your set files for Jade any different from those of your Go Market’s that you just posted? Could I use your set files with Jade as they are without making any change? As you see, I am so anxious to try out your set files.

One more thing! You mentioned that you were receiving rebates at Go Markets. How do you go about receiving rebates, please?

The reconnect EA sounds like an invaluable tool in trading scalpers. We can never learn enough in this risky business called forex. So, all I need is opening an additional chart (i.e., GBPJPY M1) and attaching the EA to the chart, alongside a bunch of other charts in a MT4 terminal?

Exactly. Just put the reconnect EA on the GBPJPY M1 chart and that's it.

As you are well aware, slippage problems are getting worse with JadeFX, esp. during pre-Tokyo session when it comes to running Asian scalpers. To my brief observations, the arrival of new liquidity provider doesn’t seem to solve Jade’s slippage problems.

This is why I left JadeFX for Go Markets. For example, I had a USDCHF trade suffer slippage of 10 full pips on entry, when the demo platform seamlessly entered and exited the scalp on the same move. Of course, I was at the gym while this trade happened and it hit S/L. Grrr....

Are your set files for Jade any different from those of your Go Market’s that you just posted? Could I use your set files with Jade as they are without making any change? As you see, I am so anxious to try out your set files.

I am not familiar with the minimum lot size currently available at JadeFX, as Jade traded in 0.10 minimum increments when I traded there. Depending on the situation, you would potentially need to alter the "MicroLots" setting, as Go Markets supports 0.01 lot size increments and this is what my preset is set up for.

One more thing! You mentioned that you were receiving rebates at Go Markets. How do you go about receiving rebates, please?

CashBackForex.com; they pay a 0.35 pip rebate per standard lot. Sign up for your account via the link on their website and follow the instructions for account verification once your account is open and funded. They will either shoot your rebates to a PayPal account, or if greater than $50 per month, you can request payment by check. My scalping program has been more profitable on Go than at Jade, so at least thus far in my experience the following equation holds:

Go Markets STP + rebates > JadeFX ECN - commissions

Losses occur with this bot, but they are typically rare and small given consideration that one SL hit will only take another trading day to recover from. Typically you might have about 2-4 SL hits a month and still come out at least 10% ahead.

Hi Chip,

I used Alpari UK..currently is GMT +1 starting next week until end of Oct is GMT +2.

So do i need to change GMT offset to +2 with daylight saving set to false or use GMT +1 with daylight saving function set to true?

~Money often costs too much~

I got the note about the DST change as well.

Forex Shocker v2.0 has been going really well. It's doing better (and is safer) than Megadroid now.

An average of 10% on your account per month will eventually get $3000 to $100,000 in about 3-4 years.

After that, things get interesting @-) You may max your brokers lot size out, but then you can always go super aggressive and increase the maximum number of trades

Rio, did you trade all the recommended pair or choose certain profitable pair to trade to have 10% gain every month?

I'm trading it with four (EU, UC, GU, and UCAD) on Agressive (except GU, that tends to hit SL more often)

I'm not trading the scalping crosses (EC, and EG)... as broker spreads usually kill these two.

And if you're considering using a legit version, might want to get it soon cause they're threatening to bump the price up.

The developers aren't big on marketing hype, so I kinda believe them on this.