STEROID- Expert Advisor

Hey all, this is Steroid expert advisor...

Does enyone have it?

Details EA=>>

New Forex Scalping Expert Advisor

Currency: AUDNZD, EURGBP

metatrader experts discount

Timeframe: M15

All the data, needed for trade on REAL accounts of protection and correction, are included in the advisor, namely:

- correction of slippage

- correction of spread change

- Closing of orders on TakeProfit (excludes slippage or a server error at closing of orders)

- shadow levels of StopLoss

- 3 methods of money management, which exclude drawdown

- automatic detection of difference between the terminal time and the GMT time, and also detection of date of switching a clock on summer/winter time

- the report, which is convenient for the analysis and is made by the advisor

Technical characteristics:

- Metatrader 4 operating terminal

- EURGBP M15, AUDNZD M15 currency pair

- the amount of the initial deposit is not important, it can be 100$

- completely automatic trade, the control of own orders

- stable average monthly profit from 50% at minimal risks, and up to 1000% at maximal risks

- sending of daily reports on e-mail or a mobile phone (SMS) by the advisor

This is an off-the-shelf program: the trading advisor, compiled in a file, for completely automatic trade in Forex market, using MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. The advisor is designed to work on the trading account with USD and EUR deposit currency, with leverage not less than 1:100, on the chart of EURGBP ?15 and AUDNZD M15 currency pair.

The delivery set includes a set of following files:

SteroiD_vXXXX.ex4 – the compiled file of the trading advisor.

MarketInfo_vX.ex4 – the compiled file of the advisor, which displays parameters of the symbol (such as StopLevel, FreezeLevel, MinLot, MaxLot, LotStep, etc.), detects the difference between the terminal time and the GMT time (on summer time) and date of switching a clock on summer/winter time (see below for details), and also saves these data in the <name of the currency pair>.csv file in the “…\MetaTrader\experts\files\” directory.

gmtstdXX.csv – an auxiliary file, where TimeZone and SWChangeMode parameters

Opt_stepX.set – presets files for optimization and testing of the advisor separately for EURGBP and AUDNZD currency pairs.

Please download Bact Test for several Brokers :

hxxp://iticsoftware*com/metatrader-expert-tests/tests.zip

Live Test:

hxxp://onix-trade*net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=7375

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [Reg] STEROID- Expert Advisor

i have it. no matter what i did the AUD/NZD, it doesn't work real well for it. even at MBT mt4 beta live where the AUD/NZD spreads are 8-10 pips when it trades. the eur/gbp works real good at MBT mt4 beta. because the spread in the Asian session never really goes above 3.0 mos of the time it's below 2 pips in he aisan session

i have it. no matter what i did the AUD/NZD, it doesn't work real well for it. even at MBT mt4 beta live where the AUD/NZD spreads are 8-10 pips when it trades. the eur/gbp works real good at MBT mt4 beta. because the spread in the Asian session never really goes above 3.0 mos of the time it's below 2 pips in he aisan session

do you have any back test results for eur/gbp ?

• 5 weeks later...

Yes I do here

I ahve the AUD/NZD back test and it looks pretty much the same with a little more drawdown

Found this updated version 3.05:

http://www*4shared*com/network/search.jsp?searchmode=2&searchName=euronis

Thanks to bro bbrain for decompile & educate:

hxxp://www.mediafire*com/?ab9xmylweda

Unfortunately, no english manual. :huh:

Regards,

Collin

Educate? Not work.

StartRulls();

gi_1640 = CheckLicense();

I have back test for both here. using the audnzd optimized .set that came with the EA when i bought it.

http://www.*****.com/file/116821007/dcafa23c/steriod_back_test.html

**** is 4shared

Re: STEROID- Expert Advisor

Try this one, I think I fixed code, no time to test it here at work.

h**p://ww*.***.com/file/116954114/13dd5777/euronis_v3050.html

*** = 4shared

For v3050, unfortunately, it's not that simple. We are missing a .key file. It is in the format of AccountNumber()_EAversion.key file.

l_name_24 = AccountNumber() + "_v" + li_4 + ".key";

l_file_12 = FileOpen(l_name_24, FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, ';');

if (l_file_12 >= 0) break;

if (l_file_12 < 1)

{

Comments(9, "LoadSettings()", "???? ?? ? ????, ???: " + PrintError(GetLastError()), "Can not load the key file, error: " + PrintError(GetLastError()));

return (0);

}

Although it says it is a key file, by reading the source code, it in fact is a setting file, without it, the EA won't run. I have tried to fool the EA with an empty file, it loaded happily but then fail to proceed further. .. Unless someone give us a valid .key file , I'm afraid the bus stops here...

BTW, for v2065, the decompiled mq4 has errors, so can't educate it.

Re: STEROID- Expert Advisor

Try this one, I think I fixed code, no time to test it here at work.

h**p://ww*.***.com/file/116954114/13dd5777/euronis_v3050.html

*** = 4shared

For v3050, unfortunately, it's not that simple. We are missing a .key file. It is in the format of AccountNumber()_EAversion.key file.

l_name_24 = AccountNumber() + "_v" + li_4 + ".key";

l_file_12 = FileOpen(l_name_24, FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, ';');

if (l_file_12 >= 0) break;

if (l_file_12 < 1)

{

Comments(9, "LoadSettings()", "???? ?? ? ????, ???: " + PrintError(GetLastError()), "Can not load the key file, error: " + PrintError(GetLastError()));

return (0);

}

Although it says it is a key file, by reading the source code, it in fact is a setting file, without it, the EA won't run. I have tried to fool the EA with an empty file, it loaded happily but then fail to proceed further. .. Unless someone give us a valid .key file , I'm afraid the bus stops here...

BTW, for v2065, the decompiled mq4 has errors, so can't educate it.

Please try this versione of 2065 It hasn't errors.

h**p://www.forexsharing*com/282463

thanks