Forex-AI Autotrader (sharing)

Re: Forex-AI Autotrader (sharing)

I have been runnin ver2-1 since 1Apr09.. this was optimized again Gold... I was going to re-run the optimization today but I see version 4 is now available so I am starting new tonight with ver 4..

Version 2-1 has been good, But it doesnt know how to get out of a bad trade.. Reading the notes about ver 4 maybe that is some of the stuff they fixed..

Anyway here is stat page for 5 weeks or so of demo trade. THis is with FxPro Demo.. Running against Gold.. Starting deposit was $5000 You can see the account is UP over 50%..

http://fai02.mt4stats.com/

excellent. looks promising.

im starting to fiddle with 2.1 to start with. then ill move onto 4.0.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been runnin ver2-1 since 1Apr09.. this was optimized again Gold... I was going to re-run the optimization today but I see version 4 is now available so I am starting new tonight with ver 4..

Version 2-1 has been good, But it doesnt know how to get out of a bad trade.. Reading the notes about ver 4 maybe that is some of the stuff they fixed..

Anyway here is stat page for 5 weeks or so of demo trade. THis is with FxPro Demo.. Running against Gold.. Starting deposit was $5000 You can see the account is UP over 50%..

http://fai02.mt4stats.com/

good results.

i have been playing with it today - i was using gold as the alternative symbol too.

i was optimising it for 3 months - oct-dec 08 then running it unseen on the period from january 09 through (i also tried different periods) and it was constantly in loss.

the question i have is - would the method work? would the program be able to use both symbols when backtesting through the 'unseen period'? or would it not be able to see gold when running it through?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Re: Forex Ai 4.0 is here

Hi,

I've just made a BT, and i noticed one thing : the worst losses (no sl hit : close order) occurs when the ea didn't put sl, i check the expert area, and i see : ordermodify error 130, i think that he can't put his sl because of an error during the BT.

I've checked the results area and some of the big losses didn't have sl ...

So, how can i fix this error ? because without this error the BT seems very promising !!

Have you tried with the settings on this report uploaded here earlier?

http://rapid*share.com/files/233926890/Test1.rar

that's an optimisation graph.

i have run those numbers forward through may and had poor results. i have started a live demo test, so we'll see how it goes.

fingers crossed.

ive set up

EURUSD + CRUDE 4H

EURUSD + GOLD 4H

GBPJPY + FTSE 4H

so far, looking at how many relationships i can find.

im thinking aussie with commodities, and USDJPY with DOW

i have run those numbers forward through may and had poor results. i have started a live demo test, so we'll see how it goes.

fingers crossed.

I've done a new test and the resultats are better now...... :mrgreen:

http://rapidshare.com/files/234308465/Test2.rar

Why don't you try ver 4.0 ? it seems better... with a system of smart sl and tp...

On demo already +35$ ...

But my BT are strange (error 130 ..)

regards

fingers crossed.

ive set up

EURUSD + CRUDE 4H

EURUSD + GOLD 4H

GBPJPY + FTSE 4H

so far, looking at how many relationships i can find.

im thinking aussie with commodities, and USDJPY with DOW

it seems euro is probably the worst pair to trade.

there is no real direct fundamental relationship between gold and the euro. nor oil.

however there is fundamental links between equities and the yen - oil and the CAD - copper and the aussie.

we'll see how the tests turn out. but i expect the euro may fail, where as the others should prove to be quite good.

Unlike v2.1, now requires dll and license files. Causes MT4 to crash. Needs "forex-ai.lic" file in the experts folder and dll file in libraries folder. Work-around anyone?

mine worked, but frequently crashed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i can sometimes get it not to crash. but not often enough for it to be reliable.

i too am still hoping for a stable version.