Profit Mountain

Re: Profit Mountain

anyone knows about timeframe?

http://sharebee.com/f327d932

Educated

From the website:

Our extensive testing has suggested that the best timeframe to trade is, by far, the daily charts. This does not mean you must trade the daily charts, it simply means that we recommend trading the daily charts. Some traders may test FX Profit Mountain and find good reason to use other timeframe charts. 

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Matter which broker you are testing It trades Right at 00:00 , Its weird. But still worth to test it(Even its all based on Stoch and AC )

That is really not surprising as it trades the daily timeframe. A new bar starts at 00:00.

Cheers, San.

from members currency pairs can work =D>

TF Daily

Which currency pairs should I trade FX Profit Mountain on?

Any currency pairs you are comfortable with, we trade FX Profit Mountain on as many pairs as possible, such as:

EUR/USD, GPB/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/CAD, CAD/JPY, NZD/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD, CHF/JPY, and the GBP/JPY (special settings for the GBP/JPY)

Will the default settings work for all currency pairs?

The default settings should work well for all currency pairs, on the daily charts. The only exception is the GBP/JPY - for the GBP/JPY we recommend that you use the special GBP/JPY settings. To use the GBP/JPY settings, right click on any chart with “fxprofitmountain.ex4” attached and select “Expert Advisors” then select “Properties.” Select the “inputs” tab and make sure that the “GBPJPYSettings” is set to “True.”

Will FX Profit Mountain work on all time frames?

We only recommend using FX Profit Mountain on the DAILY charts. All of the default settings on FX Profit Mountain are set for the DAILY charts. If you find settings that work well for other timeframes, that is great, but we trade FX Profit Mountain only on the DAILY charts.

How does FX Profit Mountain know when to exit the trades?

FX Profit Mountain uses a complex algorithm to decide when momentum is fading and will exit the trade accordingly. In practice, this exit is similar to a trailing stop. As the trade moves in the expected direction, FX Profit Mountain will lock in profit.

It has been several days now and FX Profit Mountain has not exited a trade, the trade was making money but now it is a loss, what happened?

Under most circumstances, FX Profit Mountain will close a trade after a few days. If a trade is continuing and has not exited, then perhaps FX Profit Mountain is still waiting to exit.

If you see that the stop loss has moved, and is getting closer to the entry price, then everything is well. If, however, the stop loss is not moving, then something is wrong. You may have lost power to your computer, or the internet connection has been lost. FX Profit Mountain will always move the stop loss as the market moves in the expected direction to lock in profit. If you see that the market has moved in the expected direction, but the stop loss has not moved, perhaps you should close the trade manually to avoid a possible loss.

kudo welcome ^:)^

The educated version works fine.

When you apply the template, it will use the original version...so that will not work.

Here's the workaround:

1. on a chart, select template, then 'black' or 'white'
2. you will get an alert that EA is not for this account.
3. in Navigator, drag the educated EA onto the chart, click ok.
4. now right-click, go to template and select "save template"
5. overwrite the original templates ("black" or "white"), click OK

Now everytime you apply the template, it will use the educated version, not the original and all will run fine.

• 1 month later...

anyone knows about timeframe?

http://sharebee.com/f327d932

Educated

oops!!! They suggested Daily Timeframe

I went to your Sharebee link to download and in order to download Sharebee required me to take an IQ survey and ten minutes into this survey they ask for my cell phone and down at bottom of the page in tiny words it says auto renew subscription billed to your cell phone $9.99 per month! :o

Luckily, I didn't fill in my cell number and I advise all not to use this Bogus Company for downloads etc! They also bombarded me with ads, popovers and popups... :berbusa:

Has ANYONE actually gotten this EA and tested it to see if it is profitable??? I ask because I am thinking of buying it but would like feedback from someone who has actually tested it. I'm talking about the Expert Advisor.

... if not, perhaps I'm the guinea pig. ;)

8-) why buy it when it's here to down load for FREE ;)

Has ANYONE actually gotten this EA and tested it to see if it is profitable??? I ask because I am thinking of buying it but would like feedback from someone who has actually tested it. I'm talking about the Expert Advisor.

... if not, perhaps I'm the guinea pig. ;)

8-) why buy it when it's here to down load for FREE ;)just go back a few pages download educated EA & then download original profit mountain package & SAVE U MONEY for trading not buying :P

8-) Hello great members if this indicator re-paints that EA uses would (I am only guessing) be able to coded into EA that ONLY buy OR sell at close of candle would stop the repaint & not open the order buy OR sell* EXAMPLE * per tick true OR false code only a thought as I have seen it in INPUT in another EA but cannot remember which 1 ENJOY & many green pips this coming week \m/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...