Booker band indicator from Rob Booker.

Guest james_phuc28

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with all of you a way to trade forex in a leisurely and profitably by using Booker band indicator, together with Bossilator indicator from the following video. Here is the link of the video:

http://www.robbooker.com/woodchuck/training/av/Booker_Bands_1/Booker_Bands_1.html

I have just bought the Bossilator Radar Screen indicator, and have asked my friend to decompile it so that we can use it without limitation of account no. So, please wait.

In the meantime, if anybody can purchase and Booker band indicator, and share with all of us, then, we will have both indicators "Booker band" indicator and "Bossilator" indicator to use together to trade forex, following Rob Booker's method of counter-trend and trend trading.

Here is the link to purchase the Booker band indicator for your information. It costs at USD97.00:

https://www.robbooker.com/forex/bookerbands.htm

Please buy the Booker band indicator that can be used for MT4 platform only.

Watch the Video first to see how interesting to trade forex with Booker band indicator and Bossilator indicator.

Thanks and regards,

James

• 2 weeks later...

Re: REQ: Booker band indicator from Rob Booker.

the bookker band from what i gather is a 800sma band with 2std deviation u can plot it using a bollinger band. the bossilator is probably a macd fast ma? slow ma 800.

thats it.

And they charge $97 for 800sma with 2 std dev?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Guest james_phuc28

Re: REQ: Booker band indicator from Rob Booker. TO WILLIAM

Hi William,

Jackdan and I have bought both indicators (Booker bands and Bossilator indicator), and have some settings of different pairs, but we are not experienced, and don't know how to set up the settings for each pair in Booker bands.

We are willing to share these 2 indicators here, and hope some experienced traders can help us to explain how to set up correctly.

I don't know how to post the files. So, Jackdan will post them. We also have a video that explains how to trade with these 2 indicators, but main issue here is to have correct settings on Inputs for each pair.

Please kindly advise your ideas.

Thanks and regards,

James

Re: REQ: Booker band indicator from Rob Booker. TO WILLIAM

Hi William,

Jackdan and I have bought both indicators (Booker bands and Bossilator indicator), and have some settings of different pairs, but we are not experienced, and don't know how to set up the settings for each pair in Booker bands.

We are willing to share these 2 indicators here, and hope some experienced traders can help us to explain how to set up correctly.

I don't know how to post the files. So, Jackdan will post them. We also have a video that explains how to trade with these 2 indicators, but main issue here is to have correct settings on Inputs for each pair.

Please kindly advise your ideas.

Thanks and regards,

James

We will help with all we can........ :arrow:

I'll help with all I can. I promise.

This is somewhat recommended by my "shisho".

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

here it goes:

http://www.4shared.com/file/107228100/f5473a6e/band_cemplon.html

basically, in the excel sheet, you'll find a few datas that have shown over the history,

that as soon as the separate that amont of pips away from ema800 , will have a great

chance to go back. I think i miss one indicator, called bossilator. But maybe someone

could code one indi that would, following the pair, put a ema800 line (easy part) and

then, per pair and tf election, put another line where the excel data shows.

I don't think it would be too complicate to do. But those guys, book & Co are way too busy

making cemplinars and getting rich in the forex teaching market, witch is almost as profitable

as selling roughly profitable ea. ( I am defending the theory that the only way of becoming insanely rich

from forex is the last two ways, forget about trading.... :mrgreen: )

regards all and enjoy

Guest james_phuc28

Jackdan,

We had the Bossilator indicator (script file) and the Bossilator Radar Screen indicator from Patrick's website that I sent you before.

So, please post them together for all of us to study. Also, the link of the video, too.

Although the SMA800 and the upper band, lower band of SMA800 is nothing special, but what is special here is according to history, after a period of time, the price after going far away from SMA800, will come back to SMA800.

So, when that time comes, we will counter-trend that pair back to SMA800 as profit target.

Hope all of us can try and exchange ideas together.

Best regards,

James

Although the SMA800 and the upper band, lower band of SMA800 is nothing special, but what is special here is according to history, after a period of time, the price after going far away from SMA800, will come back to SMA800.

Hmm...

That statement is useless. SMA is just an average of the price. You could put 2 sma or 2,000,000 sma or 9 gazillion sma and the price will always go near the sma. Why? because the sma is the average.

If rob could say that the price will ONLY move xxx pips from 800 sma then it will be something. But only saying that the price will go back to the sma is imho a statement made by scammers.

I've tried the sma800 with 2 std dev on m5 chart eur/usd. It sucks! Price could go to somewhat 4 std dev instead of only 2 std dev. Putting on H1 chart will resulted in the maximum movement of 2 stddev but the average price will only move around 0.75 stddev. Frankly speaking, I have no idea how to trade with the sma800+2stddev.

Any more info you guys could share?

Thank you for the installation video, but I am interested in any instruction video

or manual that there is.

Rob Booker is coming to do a seminar in Sydney this week and I wanted to have

a quick look to see if it would be worth going to it, as it's not cheap!

Any thoughts?

Thanks JackDan,

I've seen this video and (correct me if I'm wrong) but that could be said

about any of the MAs, such as 200EMA... so what is magical about the 800EMA?

Price will retrace regardless, it never continues only in one direction. But trying

to predict when that will happen, is like trying to predict human behaviour, because

that's what ultimately moves the market.

Now my question is this... is his course worth the money to go to? Have you tried

the indicators and feel there is something special there?

Thanks JackDan,

I've seen this video and (correct me if I'm wrong) but that could be said

about any of the MAs, such as 200EMA... so what is magical about the 800EMA?

Price will retrace regardless, it never continues only in one direction. But trying

to predict when that will happen, is like trying to predict human behaviour, because

that's what ultimately moves the market.

Now my question is this... is his course worth the money to go to? Have you tried

the indicators and feel there is something special there?

Honestly..... i cannot respond that question...

To me , it is not worth the money , but i have not been in his seminar. maybe his seminar is great

and filled up of good info. But judging by the 800 ema.... nope...

But i can not answer it.... Sorry Angelgirl....

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 7

#property indicator_color1 Black

#property indicator_color2 Black

#property indicator_color3 Black

#property indicator_color4 Black

#property indicator_color5 Black

#property indicator_color6 Black

#property indicator_color7 Black

extern int SMA = 800;

extern int Deviation = 50;

extern color SMAColor = Purple;

extern color BandsColor = Red;

double g_ibuf_92[];

double g_ibuf_96[];

double g_ibuf_100[];

double g_ibuf_104[];

double g_ibuf_108[];

double g_ibuf_112[];

double g_ibuf_116[];

int init() {

IndicatorBuffers(7);

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 1, SMAColor);

SetIndexBuffer(0, g_ibuf_92);

SetIndexLabel(0, "SMA(" + SMA + ")");

SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 1, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(1, g_ibuf_96);

SetIndexLabel(1, "Band1Upper");

SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 1, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(2, g_ibuf_100);

SetIndexLabel(2, "Band1Lower");

SetIndexStyle(3, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 2, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(3, g_ibuf_104);

SetIndexLabel(3, "Band2Upper");

SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 2, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(4, g_ibuf_108);

SetIndexLabel(4, "Band2Lower");

SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 3, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(5, g_ibuf_112);

SetIndexLabel(5, "Band3Upper");

SetIndexStyle(6, DRAW_LINE, EMPTY, 3, BandsColor);

SetIndexBuffer(6, g_ibuf_116);

SetIndexLabel(6, "Band3Lower");

IndicatorShortName("Booker Bands");

return (0);

}

int deinit() {

return (0);

}

int start() {

int l_ind_counted_0 = IndicatorCounted();

int li_4 = Bars - l_ind_counted_0;

for (int li_8 = 0; li_8 < li_4; li_8++) {

g_ibuf_92[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL, 0, SMA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, li_8), Digits);

g_ibuf_96[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] + Deviation * Point, Digits);

g_ibuf_100[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] - Deviation * Point, Digits);

g_ibuf_104[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] + Deviation << 1 * Point, Digits);

g_ibuf_108[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] - Deviation << 1 * Point, Digits);

g_ibuf_112[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] + 3 * Deviation * Point, Digits);

g_ibuf_116[li_8] = NormalizeDouble(g_ibuf_92[li_8] - 3 * Deviation * Point, Digits);

}

return (0);

}