ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Commissions depend on your monthly volume and and differ from 0.2 to 0.1 pip one way.

ECN can not filter data. If they will they will loose money.

You can get data not from your broker but from other sources. It is expensive and unnecessary in case of IB. The quality of data they give thou not perfect but more than acceptable. Once you try to trade with real software, like Ninja , you will never touch MT4 again.

Ok, then amp is an ecn, right and they have MT4, so the ea will work ? right ?

Maybe ninja is better, but if it work on mt4, why recode ?

Have you compare IB chart with MT4 chart (which noise is filtered), do you confirm that the chart isn't filtered on ib ?

Commissions depend on your monthly volume and and differ from 0.2 to 0.1 pip one way.

ECN can not filter data. If they will they will loose money.

You can get data not from your broker but from other sources. It is expensive and unnecessary in case of IB. The quality of data they give thou not perfect but more than acceptable. Once you try to trade with real software, like Ninja , you will never touch MT4 again.

Listen, I don't know what amp is, and never heard of it. For IB as i said -- go ahead and buy data from ESignal if you want, doesn't matter. they trade on the market and market gives them data back. Data is manipulated in many ways but only by MT4 Brokers, because they are not connected to the market at all. It is all sort of a game and they are playing against you. They win spread and they win when you loose. But they loose if you manage to win. they do not need market for that and they do not care what data they feed you, can not loose anyway. ECN broker is just a middle man and has no stake in your loss. They need market data to survive. Or somebody will easily take advantage of any discrepancy...

personally i would not use this EA with MT4 brokers... finding one that has all the required condition (as noted by progressapama) is like finding a needle in the haystack (or the needle doesn't exist at all) :)

you guys are on the right track... think outside the box and keep things simple... that's my advice...

Right, and even if you will find such a broker, mt4 is not a trustworthy platform. It is really more like a toy created to not trade markets, but to screw people. All kind of limitations, constantly changing versions, freeze limit on stop and on limit. 3 types of orders only, reqoutes. Do you expect that a frequent trader can overcome all these. What will happen when they will decide to reload server, ah? Or delay data? How about 5 stops in a row? or 10?

Ok, thanks for the answer !

I agree, it's better to work without mt4 brokers, so we have two choice:

-Ib

-AMP

But what about zen fire ? it's useless ? if the ecn are not filtering, what does zen fire ?

Thanks, lets find someone who can recode the ea ...

Well then, why don't we concentrate now in coding the isea for ninja, as there is

a quite general admitance that mt4 will not be possible, unless sigma.

Can anyone here in the forum recode it for ninja? and then post it , so several we could

put it on demo, to compare results, and fix bugs, if any...

thanks

But it seems IB don't have ninja ...

So we must choose the broker before recoding ... don't you think ?

Well then, why don't we concentrate now in coding the isea for ninja, as there is

a quite general admitance that mt4 will not be possible, unless sigma.

Can anyone here in the forum recode it for ninja? and then post it , so several we could

put it on demo, to compare results, and fix bugs, if any...

thanks

I am sure you are aware of a few gifted coders in this thread who volunteered to develop an EA similar to ISEA yet able to trade profitably in conditions that are not ideal. Instead of shifting our attention too far away from their viewpoint I think their efforts should be encouraged. I am sure they wouldn't mind helping us to code the EA for different platform.

What do you think?

I am sure you are aware of a few gifted coders in this thread who volunteered to develop an EA similar to ISEA yet able to trade profitably in conditions that are not ideal. Instead of shifting our attention too far away from their viewpoint I think their efforts should be encouraged. I am sure they wouldn't mind helping us to code the EA for different platform.

What do you think?

Great idea :arrow:

Hey Guys,

For those who are looking into NINJATRADER and ZEN-FIRE it is Great but here is the reality. ZEN-FIRE only provides Unfiltered Tick Data for FUTURES NOT for SPOT FOREX . They are currently Beta testing FXCM for SPOT FOREX. I am currently using FXCM LTD (UK) for Live Trading and they provide FILTERED Data feed not UNFILTERED datafeed. If FXCM was providing UNFILTERED Datafeed i would be " a Millionaire by now " -- right ? They have very Low spreads but they don't provide UNFILTERED DATA feed to MT4 . I am still talking to them to provide that. I am talking to their Institutional account manager to see if they can Provide UNFILTERED TICK DATAFEED . i will update you guys if they offer me a solution.

Earlier in the posting. I floated the idea of having our own brokerage. I want to know how many traders are interested so that i can push forward with talks with Boston Tech who are willing to Provide us with a Complete Brokerage STP Technology package . I am talking Directly to their CEO so that we can get a Good Deal and they are willing to work with Small brokers very much. To cover the costs setup & installation, They need US$ 35,000 upfront ( one-time setup fee) and US$ 2,500 per month for maintenance and they take care of everything .

Advantages :

We get UNFILTERED TICK DATA , LOW SPREADS , HEDGING and SCALPING ALLOWED because we will not be marking up our own Spreads. instead we ask for arrangement that we get paid by Volume traded by our clients ( our MEMBERS -- those who will contribute ). This is Possible because we will NOT be REGULATED by NFA in USA so that we trade as we wish. if you are registered to be regulated by NFA in USA you can't offer HEDGING to your clients.

So if you are Interested to have our Own traders Club brokerage let me know . Send your contact details to me at [email protected] . If we can get

1000 members then contribution will be US$ 40 = US$ 40,000

800 members then contribution will be US$ 50 = US$ 40,000

400 members then contribution will be US$ 100 = US$ 40,000

If there is enough members willing to contribute then we will use PAYPAL for contributions since you can pay using credit card, checking account , debit card, etc and you have the Safety for your contribution. or any other secure payment method suggested by members. I will inform the Members the total number as people contribute. Let's shoot for 400 members at US$ 100 , since it is much Quicker to get to. If youre interested send your contacts to [email protected] and i will send you the PAYPAL link for Payments.

I will be Contributing US$ 100 Plus 3 NEW SERVERS (each with 2x INTEL QUAD-CORE CPU , 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM, 6 TERABYTE of HD ) and a small office for administration. All the Servers will be hosted at the Boston Technologies Financial hosting Center. We want to take as a little risk as possible and let them shoulder most of the risk and our only job is to bring in the Volume being traded.

This is going to be our own brokerage and we can trade whatever we want. MEMBERS only.

It's always nice to have "insiders" here. Save us lots of time and efforts :) Thanks, progressapama.

I wonder if we can get 400 people to join the syndicate. Nevertheless if we don't try we would never know if it's possible.

I would like to see our fellow members here to support progressapama...

agree ! ;)

It's always nice to have "insiders" here. Save us lots of time and efforts :) Thanks, progressapama.

I wonder if we can get 400 people to join the syndicate. Nevertheless if we don't try we would never know if it's possible.

maybe not 400, but 40 for sure...

i am willing to do it as an alternative , why not...

consider the reward.....

If we can get 400 interested and serious members willing to contribute then we can have it up and probably running in a few weeks. I will be talking to Boston Tech CEO and Brokerage Delivery Manager on Tuesday since it is a Holiday on monday in USA. It is always nice to start a revolution. I believe that in trading if you want make money you have to be willing to go the extra Step and create brokerage that fits your trading style. Very many brokers are in it because they have their inner circle of traders that they offers very good packages as institutional Clients but offer the rest of us Left overs . Enough is Enough , We either do it ourselves the way the TURTLE TRADERS did it to the FUTURES market themselves or otherwise we will be just giving money time after time to those SCAM Brokers

3.500 members of this forum...

i would personally join, plus 2 other member that i know will, even if they are not reading this thread.

So, Remember union makes the force...

There is such a great potential in this thread....

IB does have Ninja and about a hundred of other charting/frontend softwares. In fact I don't know a trading software package that would no work with IB.

ZenFire is nice and fast, but you guys will not even notice the difference between it and IB datafeed/execution. It is pretty much instant in both cases.

I will repeat my suggestion: to start writing C# we need to first read the existing mql code, built an algorithm and improve it if possible. The rest is easy.

I can do C# but don't know enough of mql, and honestly don't have time to learn it.