ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

finimej,

Thank you. This is the first real recommendation of how we can keep from trading in trends (where we have the losses)

Also, as I look at the EURCHF M5 chart in MBT MT4, my picture, even when zoomed all the way in, does not look like your picture you posted.

To make my chart look like your picture, I had to change the Waddah_Attar_OMN indicator levels to 25,-25,50,-50. Is this correct? If not, I don't see many trading opportunities if I use 2.5,-2.5,5,-5.

Thanks again.

Don

You may use this indicator

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/Waddah_Attar_OMN.mq4

and use this indicator on your chart EURGBP M5 and EURCHF M5.

if the histrogram is over the level 5 or -5, then you know it is trending like hell. stop your EA. When it is stay in the range +-5, then it is doing range, so you go ahead to run your EA.

for the people trend on the MBT, then blue histrogram, Up trend, buy only. red color, down trend, sell only.

If you put it into the ISEA, then it just filter out the time for make more money, although it filter out the break outs. in the end, you make less money by having it inside the EA. so do not integrated it inside the EA. Sorry, I do not have time to help U to enhance the EA, I am very busy in everything.

For people who needs safty, then you can have it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disbellj,

I just use the normal standard ISEA EURGBP M5 templates, and drop the indicator Waddar_atta_OMN on. the settings are fixed in the indicator, do not intend to change anything there.

OK, so you're using it on a 4-digit broker. If used on a 5-digit broker (like MBT MT4), the 5-digit broker EA would need to be used I think, and the Waddar_atta_OMN indicator would need it's levels multiplied x 10 (so 2.5 becomes 25, -2.5 becomes -25, 5 becomes 50, and -5 becomes -50, so now we're talking pip and not 1/10 pip, I think changed just like the EA had to be. Otherwise, I hardly see any lines that don't move outside that 5 to -5 area).

Don

disbellj,

I just use the normal standard ISEA EURGBP M5 templates, and drop the indicator Waddar_atta_OMN on. the settings are fixed in the indicator, do not intend to change anything there.

Finimej

The Author of Waddah Attar indicator first created it to work on the 1 hour time frame, then on the 30 minutes time frame,, thats it, even him asked to never go lower than the 30 minutes time frame.

How could you implement it on the 5 minutes time frame? what settings do you use? and is that the latest modified waddah Attar gold version your using?

i found it also in this forum in another topic

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2946&start=30

can somebody post an decompile version of the ISEA, with 220 decompiler it dont works, i think it needs at least the 223

here the ea: http://www.4shared.com/file/106841633/b788bc6a/IAPE___ISEA.html

the problem is you cant modify the stop SL or the TP and when you run this ea on an broker with 3 Pips spread the ea is not so profitable or needs longer to get TP,

i want play with the settings and modify the EA that he only trade in sideways an buy or sell in oversold or overbought areas

try this:

this code is in ISEA

Mode_stop_level = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Mode_stop_level = (Mode_stop_level + 1.0) * Point;

The 5 digits ISEA was made on the sigma platform, it has MODE_STOPLEVEL=5 pips.

But in your collective FX, you have MODE_STOPLEVEL=0, so you change the code in 5 digits ISEA for your platform to

//Mode_stop_level = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Mode_stop_level = 50; //(50 pips for 5 digits system = 5 pips for normal 4 digits system)

Mode_stop_level = (Mode_stop_level + 1.0) * Point;

=======================

hi,

i couldnt find the following part in ISEA version: "IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned"

-------------

//Mode_stop_level = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Mode_stop_level = 50; //(50 pips for 5 digits system = 5 pips for normal 4 digits system)

-------------

What I have in the code is:

-------------

MinStopLoss = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

MinStopLoss = (MinStopLoss + 1.0) * Point;

stoploss = SL_pips * Point;

LimitEntry = pipsaway * Point;

MA_distance = MA_distance_pips * Point;

takeprofit = TP_pips * Point;

spread = Ask - Bid;

-----------

so as long as no one has modify that code there are some different versions around....

:(

freemenn,

I have the same code as you do (IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.mq4):

spread = Ask - Bid;

BTW, IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.mq4 is what I'm using on CollectiveFX with TradeVolume of 40 (risking approx. 10% per trade, which is not too much as long as the strategy wins much more than it loses IMHO. Other than that, I have changed nothing). I'm now at equity of 11,873.28 (with a buy and two sells open). If I lose the trade I'm in, that will be a stack of losses last night and this morning, and frankly this is not looking so good anymore when we keep going up and down like this. It looks to me like a filter MUST be added to keep us out of trending markets and only trade in ranging ones. Plus the stoploss is a long ways away, and maybe half that stop loss should be used (15 pips?). I don't know. I just know there are times I buy, and the currency jumps off a cliff it looks like on EURCHF M5 chart in the last day - more losers than the first couple of days, so eating up profit gained before.

If you find a good combination, please let me know.

Thanks

Don

freemenn,

I have the same code as you do (IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.mq4):

spread = Ask - Bid;

BTW, IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.mq4 is what I'm using on CollectiveFX with TradeVolume of 40 (risking approx. 10% per trade, which is not too much as long as the strategy wins much more than it loses IMHO. Other than that, I have changed nothing). I'm now at equity of 11,873.28 (with a buy and two sells open). If I lose the trade I'm in, that will be a stack of losses last night and this morning, and frankly this is not looking so good anymore when we keep going up and down like this. It looks to me like a filter MUST be added to keep us out of trending markets and only trade in ranging ones. Plus the stoploss is a long ways away, and maybe half that stop loss should be used (15 pips?). I don't know. I just know there are times I buy, and the currency jumps off a cliff it looks like on EURCHF M5 chart in the last day - more losers than the first couple of days, so eating up profit gained before.

If you find a good combination, please let me know.

Thanks

Don

I had some channel indicator that could be used...

If trend goes out of the channel the trading should be stopped.. but couldnt find it yet...(have so many indicators here..)

:wew:

Will post it as soon as i find it.

freemenn:

I was looking around for info on the sigma to see if it worth opening an account there for isea and that what I found..

--- read the rules! ---

EDIT: sorry ... :)

I have found very bad reviews/complains about sigma, and that they are/were (not sure) under FPA investigation...

very dangerous business to choose a forex broker this days, especially when looking for a low spread...

any recommendation for a good broker (for the ISEA)?