ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

About the new brokerage. Are you going to bet against yourself? You are not going to start an ECN, are you?

If not you are the only counterparty to the a client. But you are the client as well.

Wake up

Hello APopovA,

i do admire your knowledge. A broker chooses 2 things, whether he is going to be Counterparty to the trade and bear the risk but he will make more money because he will manipulate the clients trade OR he can choose not be a counter party to the trade and therefore let the risk be taken by the Prime broker and gets compensated either by Spreads markup or Voulme traded.

Why do think most brokers decide to be Counter Party to your Trade? it is because they have DEALING DESKS. WIth STP ( Straight Through Processing ) , you don't need DEALING DESKS and you get paid as per the volume traded by your clients . NO more Counter party Garbage . Here in brief is how it works e.g

Client 1 order (SELL) ==> STP ( Broker pass through) ==> ( Prime Broker 1--Takes Risk and Fills the Trade if it a small trade) == > 16 Large Liquidity Banks ( they trade among themselves) ===> ( Prime Broker 2 - Takes risk and Fills a BUY trade to cancel out the offered SELL trade ) ==> STP or Dealing Desk ( Broker did accept a BUY order if dealing Desk or STP passthrough ) ==> Client 2 Order ( BUY ) .

To tell you the Truth , most people believe that the Banks are loosing money when you make such small trades. THEY DON"T. The banks are more worried about Large trading houses that trade over US$ 10 BILLION a day. Their orders are in terms of Millions and not 10K or 100K . The smallest order they can put through is 1 Million contract per trade when they trade against one another

I will join too,

progressapama, how many are we already?

we would like the countdown ;) or countup as you like!

Beside the brilliant idea of progressapama,

I submit to your thoughts the following, for those who want a good and reliable broker: Dukascopy with JforexAPI.

I think you are right saying we must develop this strategy outside MT4 brokers.

If someone could translate ISEA MT4 in ISEA (JForex) we would have the best of two worlds.

Dukascopy don't trade against you as you pay commissions and they trade directly through interbank market.

Until now opening an account with them was $50000 but for the moment you can for $10000.

Here are the links to api:

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/docs/api/overview-summary.html

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/int2/strategy_api/

" JForex API is a built-in cross-platform interface for execution of custom strategies or programming code in JForex Platform.

JForex API is recommended for traders or developers experienced in programming and interested in automated trading with Dukascopy or developing and testing their own trading strategy. "

What do you think? and could a coder do this implementation?

P.S. I precise that I am not affiliated with Dukascopy but it could be another good solution.

In the meantime, I want to be part of progressapama syndicate. :arrow:

Wow you guys very amazing.....i want to join too.... :arrow: :arrow:

The question is.....

can we try the demo first from boston.....so we can know the quality of the datafeed.....spread, execution, connection stability etc....

I'm my own enemy.....

Hey Guys,

I want to make it Clear that i am open to all possibilities. If their is a solution out their that gives us an advantage then i am all for it. I am just giving my suggestions and ideas from experience with Large trading houses and Banks. You don't have to agree with me or Join anything . It is upto you to decide. I am just trying to come up with ideas or a solution that we the MEMBERS can all benefit from .

I am not interested in " NO SOLUTION " kind of mentality. Their is always a solution to most of our trading issues except they are not offered to Retail traders. we have to learn to adapt and change the playing field. The Institutions do get all those conditions i listed . Why ? Because they trade Large Volume Per day . it does not matter what they do .

Example of an institutional Client who trades.

EURUSD : 1 miilion Contracts @ US$ 10 Per contract = US$ 10 Million on a Standard account.

Now i am not sure if there is any Bank or Prime Broker who will say No to US$ 10 million per day .

Most Large Companies like IBM, HP and so on. Are constantly in need of FOREX ( Buy & Sell through their Banks ) because they have to get the money to do business in foreign countries but also when they want to bring the money back to US or EUROPE or ASIA.

Well you have every right and Option to Join or not to join . It is an Idea that i am serious about and i am going to Pursue it. I am not just doing it because of One ISEA EA. Forex Trading is long-term plan for me. I do it for a living .

Maybe this is the demo from boston, liquidty is from some bank like : UBS, jp morgan, saxo, baxter, DBFX, currenex etc: http://bostontechnologies.com/downloads/lc4setup.exe

but i don't know why the spread is so high...i dont know the datafeed is filtered or not, let's try on next monday.....

For you who want to know more about build your own brokerage, and how brokerage working their business :

http://bostontechnologies.com/downloads/

http://www.bostontechnologies.com/docs/

I'm my own enemy.....

Update:

Interested Members = 5 and growing

i will be updating it every now and then

If our own brokerage would solve the problem then count on me.

If the ninja trader would be a solution then count on me.

(maybe converting the conde would be faster and cheaper but we have to see wiht broker is OK even for ninja trader platform. I dont like to see that we convert the code but then could Not find a good broker with unfiltered data. This means that we are again at the begin of the game.... )

So, whatever it is that can let us trade this EA you cna count on me.

BTW I didnt know that everyone with little extra money can build/purchase/create own brokerage house.... :| I tought U need some serious papers or such.. :ahhh:

If you want to be REGULATED by NFA then yes but if you are not regulated Nobody cares. All you need is the STP brokerage package because you don't need a dealing desk

I found original ISEA decompiled here:

ht*tp://www.4shared.com/get/106841633/b788bc6a/IAPE___ISEA.html
ht*tp://www.4shared.com/file/106869633/8fcc7e5/ISEA4.html
ht*tp://www.4shared.com/file/106893230/7b114936/IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.html 

NB : remove *

Sorry if repost :?:

Progressapama, I'm in too. With the looks of things, it may not be as easy as you had hoped to get 400 people in on this, which is fine. I'm sure we can all afford more than $100, since we're looking at the possibility of doubling our money every hour if we get this thing working!

It seems that you might be overly optimistic when you say this could be up and running in a matter of weeks. Looking at the Boston Technologies website, they talk about figuring around six months before you can go live. Two of those months are devoted just to setting up relationships with liquidity providers. And that's a key part of this whole thing, the liquidity providers. Because if you don't have somebody to buy and sell from, then you can't do anything.

But thank you so much for giving us an out of the box, millionaire mentality, big thinking idea. I love it!

Earlier in the posting. I floated the idea of having our own brokerage. I want to know how many traders are interested so that i can push forward with talks with Boston Tech who are willing to Provide us with a Complete Brokerage STP Technology package . I am talking Directly to their CEO so that we can get a Good Deal and they are willing to work with Small brokers very much. To cover the costs setup & installation, They need US$ 35,000 upfront ( one-time setup fee) and US$ 2,500 per month for maintenance and they take care of everything .

Advantages :

We get UNFILTERED TICK DATA , LOW SPREADS , HEDGING and SCALPING ALLOWED because we will not be marking up our own Spreads. instead we ask for arrangement that we get paid by Volume traded by our clients ( our MEMBERS -- those who will contribute ). This is Possible because we will NOT be REGULATED by NFA in USA so that we trade as we wish. if you are registered to be regulated by NFA in USA you can't offer HEDGING to your clients.

So if you are Interested to have our Own traders Club brokerage let me know . Send your contact details to me at [email protected] . If we can get

1000 members then contribution will be US$ 40 = US$ 40,000

800 members then contribution will be US$ 50 = US$ 40,000

400 members then contribution will be US$ 100 = US$ 40,000

If there is enough members willing to contribute then we will use PAYPAL for contributions since you can pay using credit card, checking account , debit card, etc and you have the Safety for your contribution. or any other secure payment method suggested by members. I will inform the Members the total number as people contribute. Let's shoot for 400 members at US$ 100 , since it is much Quicker to get to. If youre interested send your contacts to [email protected] and i will send you the PAYPAL link for Payments.

I will be Contributing US$ 100 Plus 3 NEW SERVERS (each with 2x INTEL QUAD-CORE CPU , 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM, 6 TERABYTE of HD ) and a small office for administration. All the Servers will be hosted at the Boston Technologies Financial hosting Center. We want to take as a little risk as possible and let them shoulder most of the risk and our only job is to bring in the Volume being traded.

This is going to be our own brokerage and we can trade whatever we want. MEMBERS only.

Send your contact details to me at [email protected]

Remember

" IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN CLIMBING MT. EVEREST BUT IT IS ONLY THOSE WITH DETERMINATION AND THE WILL TO SUCCEED THAT MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF MT. EVEREST " .

If it was that easy everyone would be a millionaire. We as members of the traders club have to think out of the box and that's why i am pursuing Our own Brokerage club

Hi Guys,

I just want to make it Clear and i also want the members to understand. I am pursuing the Idea of Our own Brokerage not because of ISEA alone but because in order to Actually make the kind of money you only dream about you need the 4 conditions i stated earlier

1. UNFILTERED TICK Realtime Datafeed from various Providers or FILTERED if you need it ( We need the ability to choose the kind of Data we need for our EAs)

2. LOW SPREADS ( from 0.1 to 2 Pips )

3. HEDGING -- we need to able to hedge out trades to offset some losses

4. SCALPING -- We need to be able to scalp but also set our own Freeze Levels to allow maximum Scalping Profits

NOw Most ECN brokers might offer you all of the above but you MUST have an INSTITUTIONAL account ( If you have more than US$ 50,000 then you will probably get all the above but also you have to maintain a certain number of trades per month to get even lower spreads . But if you have US$ 250,000 and over you will get spreads as low as 0.1 to 1 (Max) plus anything you want .

Now since most of us donn't have that Big amount of Money . We can PULL our small resources together as a TRADERS CLUB and form our own Brokerage which will provide us the above 4 conditions we need without being an INSTITUTION. It is about taking advantage of the opportunity that is available and using it to our advantage. The Banks or the Brokers will NEVER give you the Advantage . So you have to choose to do it yourself