ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

more info on scalping... hxxp://www.investtechfx.com/scalping.asp

# Scalping fee of $1 per Mini Lot (10,000 base currency) applies. Relative fee applies.

# Minimum trade fee of $1 applies.

What does it mean if $1 per mini lot translate to $/pip??

personally i think the broker issue is never going to be solved.

i think it is better to take the code's idea and modify it so that it is less spread sensitive.

just my 2cents.

sgteo - that means about 1 pip 'scalping fee' (whatever that is).

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

more info on scalping... hxxp://www.investtechfx.com/scalping.asp

# Scalping fee of $1 per Mini Lot (10,000 base currency) applies. Relative fee applies.

# Minimum trade fee of $1 applies.

What does it mean if $1 per mini lot translate to $/pip??

that's means 10USD per lot. you lot 1 pip on very scalping, total spread is 2 pips, worth a try. just make sure they do not have freeze level on their real account.

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss339/Tango-001/MBT-1.gif

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

For avoid NFA hedge rule, Can EA controle sell buy limmit order inside the code?

Like a Stealth TP mode?

I think MBT has a good edge

EA actually hits SL on 0.6 spreads???? And lots size 1.00 but profits ans SL is like 0.10?? :huh:

I also note this stoploose. Wehre are they coming from? On 1 lot it should be something lik 290.00 (it depends what leverage)

But not that low...

Any idea?? Something wrong with the EA?

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

For avoid NFA hedge rule, Can EA controle sell buy limmit order inside the code?

Like a Stealth TP mode?

As I have stated before, my sentiments exactly.

Forget Sigma. Let's just say that my account almost tripled in half a day with them, while FXDD and MBT have not given NEAR those results (if we find a broker that gives those results, and they will actually send the money to you that is made from using the EA, then by all means, we can do that. It's up to trading 77 lots per trade, $144,500 profit in a half day on $50,000 account. TradeVolume 40).

FXDD had one loss of $1,355, but because of the wins am still in profit $519 since yesterday. TradeVolume 10. If it was multiplied by 4 to give 40 TradeVolume, $519 would most likely be around $2,076 profit instead, so instead of a 1% gain on account, could be a 4% gain on the account. Still, we see that 4% gain on FXDD vs. 289% gain on Sigma in about the same amount of time, should raise some eyebrows and make us wonder why this disparity.

Then MBT MT4. From the get-go I have trouble. Had to get the 5-digit corrected cleaned version because the original was wrong on take profit. Then I had to deal with MBT MT4 seeing the Buy and Sell limits, and saying that's a hedge (I disagree, but what can you do besides hide these "limit" orders within the EA using a simulation, and then only send the actual Buy and Sell orders to the server?). Maybe actual buy and sell orders are placed at the same time (not talking about limit orders here), so both buy and sells are trading together, which would be hedging, but I have not seen this behavior I don't think. I can easily be wrong on that.

On MBT, because of only doing buys (since buy gives me more of a chance of success since I'm WITH the trend and not AGAINST IT, since EURCHF showed green candles on all timeframes, I get more likelihood of successful trades, but less trades; where if I did sells, I would be against the trend, many more trades would trigger, I would have less likelyhood of success per trade, but many more chances since many more trades; at least this is my thinking on it). Anyways, out of 12 trades, 11 showed profit. One breakeven (not counting commissions). I gained a whole $0.63, so now have $118.12. $0.63/$117.49 = .53% profit on account. TradeVolume was not important here, since minimum lots was chosen because of such low account balance. So commissions took about half the profit it looks like (1 pip for every 2 gained), but somehow I'm going to wait until this afternoon, not let any more trade go on MBT MT4, and see if the statement they send me for the demo account shows they took the other half the profit for commissions also (since MB Trading shows each round-trip trade as two trades - a buy and a sell, even if MBT MT4 shows it as a buy and a close, and I've seen where my balance goes down "later" to account for the extra commission charged when coming out of the trade, which is leading me to believe I will most likely lose all my profit with MBT MT4, but I will see).

So widely varying results. I still think we should either hide the limit orders in the EA as a simulation of how the limit orders are initiated and modified, and then send the actual buy or sell to the server as long as there is no trade open (so no hedging could take place). The only other alternative I see is to focus on the brokers where we could get the gains faster. BTW, does anybody know why these limit orders are allowed on FXDD demo? Do they not have to do the same as what MBT MT4 is doing with regards to "hedging"?

Don

This is what I found from the net.. hope it helps...

hxxp://www.almaforex.com/live-trading/specifications.html

WHY CHOOSE ALMA FOREX

Our Advantages

We work for thinking traders, from beginners to professionals.

Our trading terms allow each trader to use efficiently his or her trading skills.

We realize how important it is for you as a Forex trader to have the most favorable and at the same time stable trading terms to implement your trading tactics and receive maximum profit.

That is why we do not change our trading terms during the real trading. Our terms always comply with what we declare:

* The lowest Fixed Rate spreads - 1 PIP SPREAD FOREX for EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD

* Minimum deposit from $ 1, maximum deposit is not limited

* 50 most liquid financial instruments in Forex market, spot gold and silver

* Automatic order execution by dealer-automat for all types of accounts. Instant Execution. The order execution takes a few seconds

* Leverage up to 500:1

* Scalping is allowed

* Trading accounts in different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY on trading platform Alma Forex MetaTrader Download

* Account Funding in any currency

* Alma Forex Broker does not apply any fee or commission

* Personal Area – safe and convenient management of the trade account

* Deposit and withdrawal of funds by wire transfer or online payment systems

These are only some of the advantages that we offer.

Experience the quality of our services by opening your own Trade Account with Alma Forex Broker.

Anyone has experience with them?

I saw on forexpeacearmy somone claims they do not allow EA's. But to be sure just ask them.

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

Like a Stealth TP mode?

Forget Sigma. Let's just say that my account almost tripled in half a day with them, while FXDD and MBT have not given NEAR those results (if we find a broker that gives those results, and they will actually send the money to you that is made from using the EA, then by all means, we can do that. It's up to trading 77 lots per trade, $144,500 profit in a half day on $50,000 account. TradeVolume 40).

FXDD had one loss of $1,355, but because of the wins am still in profit $519 since yesterday. TradeVolume 10. If it was multiplied by 4 to give 40 TradeVolume, $519 would most likely be around $2,076 profit instead, so instead of a 1% gain on account, could be a 4% gain on the account. Still, we see that 4% gain on FXDD vs. 289% gain on Sigma in about the same amount of time, should raise some eyebrows and make us wonder why this disparity.

Then MBT MT4. From the get-go I have trouble. Had to get the 5-digit corrected cleaned version because the original was wrong on take profit. Then I had to deal with MBT MT4 seeing the Buy and Sell limits, and saying that's a hedge (I disagree, but what can you do besides hide these "limit" orders within the EA using a simulation, and then only send the actual Buy and Sell orders to the server?). Maybe actual buy and sell orders are placed at the same time (not talking about limit orders here), so both buy and sells are trading together, which would be hedging, but I have not seen this behavior I don't think. I can easily be wrong on that.

On MBT, because of only doing buys (since buy gives me more of a chance of success since I'm WITH the trend and not AGAINST IT, since EURCHF showed green candles on all timeframes, I get more likelihood of successful trades, but less trades; where if I did sells, I would be against the trend, many more trades would trigger, I would have less likelyhood of success per trade, but many more chances since many more trades; at least this is my thinking on it). Anyways, out of 12 trades, 11 showed profit. One breakeven (not counting commissions). I gained a whole $0.63, so now have $118.12. $0.63/$117.49 = .53% profit on account. TradeVolume was not important here, since minimum lots was chosen because of such low account balance. So commissions took about half the profit it looks like (1 pip for every 2 gained), but somehow I'm going to wait until this afternoon, not let any more trade go on MBT MT4, and see if the statement they send me for the demo account shows they took the other half the profit for commissions also (since MB Trading shows each round-trip trade as two trades - a buy and a sell, even if MBT MT4 shows it as a buy and a close, and I've seen where my balance goes down "later" to account for the extra commission charged when coming out of the trade, which is leading me to believe I will most likely lose all my profit with MBT MT4, but I will see).

So widely varying results. I still think we should either hide the limit orders in the EA as a simulation of how the limit orders are initiated and modified, and then send the actual buy or sell to the server as long as there is no trade open (so no hedging could take place). The only other alternative I see is to focus on the brokers where we could get the gains faster. BTW, does anybody know why these limit orders are allowed on FXDD demo? Do they not have to do the same as what MBT MT4 is doing with regards to "hedging"?

Don

yes, maybe we should hid the limit order and process the way you have asy.

However, rigth now, and monitoring this EA I never saw 2 opposit order oepned on the same currenly (exept of limit orders)

This is for me NO HEDGE

But it' depens what they understand for hedge order. Pending orders cound be seen as "intention to hedge an order" while it doesn't

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

Like a Stealth TP mode?

Don

on FXDD it is Demo Account and i don't think they have fixed that yet.

I think our best Hope is to work with a Broker who allows Scalping , Hedging and low fixed or variable spreads and even if he is charging a commission per round trades but he gives me 1 pip spreads for 6 major currencies i will take that

This bot works on the "NOISE" in the marketplace. The noise is filtered out by the brokers before you recieve it(its unfiltered via banks)

This is the MAIN thing you need for the bot to work.

So forget MT4, Code it for NinjaTrader + IQFEED (Unfiltered) Its called NX Core feed.

Think this is the only option unless someone knows a mt4 provider which passes on the unfiltered data from the banks like sigma does?

Guys i just Spoke to http://www.investtechFX.com . I Actually know where their office are located . i ued to work close to that building . They allow Scalping and give you 1 Pip Spread on 6 pairs but they Charge you $1 per Mini Lot and $10 per Std Lot

e.g if you trade 15 Mini lots = you will pay US$ 15 during the trade and then another $ 15 for that $1 dollar for scalping . Though you are getting low Spreads in Reality it is almost like 2 pips Spread but that Great so long as it is fixed and they say it no dealing desk

Do they have unfiltered data? why do you think SIGMA is running so well (UNFILTERED DATA) the spread doesnt make a huge diff as I have it on a spread of 2 right now and still gets a lot of looses, It uses the noise in the market.

EG Sigma will jump up and down by 5-10 pips where normal brokers are jumping up and down by 1-2 pips, thats the diff unfiltered data has.

easy :D

good broker, no scam in europe and good spread, i'll recommend alpari UK, spread 3 during london and Ny session, but too much for isea ...

regards

Hi finimej,

You can recommend a good broker to secure Isea not scam with good spread and that it is in Europe, please !

Thank Lisa :">

Oh, right i understand, after using GCG in demo i am agree with you the price move better on this broker than on alpari ... that could explain the big losses with that type of brokers ...

Do they have unfiltered data? why do you think SIGMA is running so well (UNFILTERED DATA) the spread doesnt make a huge diff as I have it on a spread of 2 right now and still gets a lot of looses, It uses the noise in the market.

EG Sigma will jump up and down by 5-10 pips where normal brokers are jumping up and down by 1-2 pips, thats the diff unfiltered data has.

Guys i just Spoke to http://www.investtechFX.com . I Actually know where their office are located . i ued to work close to that building . They allow Scalping and give you 1 Pip Spread on 6 pairs but they Charge you $1 per Mini Lot and $10 per Std Lot

e.g if you trade 15 Mini lots = you will pay US$ 15 during the trade and then another $ 15 for that $1 dollar for scalping . Though you are getting low Spreads in Reality it is almost like 2 pips Spread but that Great so long as it is fixed and they say it no dealing desk

EURCHF and EURGBP arent majors....sorry

This bot works on the "NOISE" in the marketplace. The noise is filtered out by the brokers before you recieve it(its unfiltered via banks)

This is the MAIN thing you need for the bot to work.

So forget MT4, Code it for NinjaTrader + IQFEED (Unfiltered) Its called NX Core feed.

Think this is the only option unless someone knows a mt4 provider which passes on the unfiltered data from the banks like sigma does?

I think we're getting to the heart of the matter here. If you look at a chart from Sigma, and then compare it to a chart from any other broker, you will see that the bars are much taller at Sigma. Every single bar has a much larger range of prices that have traded during that same time period.

I believe that is the key that allows this EA to work at Sigma, and nowhere else.

I noticed when I first tried using NinjaTrader with eSignal, it was displaying the "composite" feed from all the different data sources. It looked very much like Sigma's charts, be even more pronounced. Every single bar was huge. Even if the market was going sideways, the bars would be huge, because it was showing you all the trades that took place at all the prices at all the brokers and banks in the world (practically), and there are definite variances from different quote sources.

For example, if you watch a chart from two different brokers, you will often notice that the price is consistently 5 PIPs or more higher or lower on one of the brokers than the other. And usually it stays there. That is, the prices never line up, but they always move in harmony, just at a slightly different level.

Now, if you composite those two data streams from the two brokers, you would get one big tall bar, showing you all the prices traded at both brokers. I'm wondering if that's what Sigma is doing. If they're compositing data streams from multiple sources.

Becuase here's the rub. I'm wondering if it is even possible to take advantage of this full range of prices. I mean, even if you go with an ECN like MBTrading, they are generally only using quotes from one source. MBTrading uses TadawulFX as their data source, so you can only trade their prices.

The idea suggested above to use NinjaTrader and NX Core feed sounds interesting. But can you actually trade it? Is NX Core feed simply a data feed? Or can you execute trades at all those prices in at one broker? And if so, which broker? Because that's the key. We need a broker that offers this huge range of prices that creates all this "noise".

I don't know if there is an honest broker (i.e., not Sigma) who offers the ability to execute trades from a wide enough range of data/quote sources to make this profitable.

The only other thought I had was if there is some way to manually composite the prices, and execute the trades into various accounts with various brokers, to basically duplicate what we're seeing at Sigma. I've turned it over and over in my head, and can't figure out if it's possible to make that work or not.

Thoughts?

Btw Just spoke to a guy at IQFeed, The NXCore feed cant be incorperated into Ninja. I will keep looking and find if it can be incorperated into any other software which has automated trading.

The bot itself is so so simple so even if a bot had to be coded into diff software it wont be too hard to do, Its just finding the right software with the right feed.

If im right TradeStation passes its unfiltered data to clients, Anyone know if this is true or not ? (only prob is there min dep = $5k)

jv everybroker gets that feed. Its the unfiltered datafeed. Why it is so different in mt4 brokers is they have a filter, they then filter the prices and show only the prices that they want(cheats) all sigma is doing is letting the clients use the same feed without it being filtered

= at sigma the feed you see is what they recieve, at any other broker the feed you see is not what they recieve, they all recieve one like sigma.

Will keep looking, There must be a way to get a unfiltered feed to trade of

ALSO Anyone know if broco pass pass a unfiltered data feed through their currenex feed?